We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II)

Go down 
+15
fronkhead
gjones
OrangeRakoon
Treesmurf
Solve My Maze
Buskalilly
EofGizmo
Jimbob
Crumpy Andy
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
Balladeer
ZeroJones
masofdas
Muss
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II)   A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II) - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 20:03

That's three of my IRL friends buying on day one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II)   A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II) - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 20:28

JayMoyles wrote:
I'd get The Man Who Bombs if there's enough of us here getting it. BotW will likely do me fine solo, but I would quite like something to play with folks online.

Aye thats the one thing in the back of my mind telling me not to get the bombing mans but I probably wont be able to help myself. Laughing

Drunkalilly wrote:

SWEET!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II)   A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II) - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 21:35

The_Jaster wrote:
JayMoyles wrote:
I'd get The Man Who Bombs if there's enough of us here getting it. BotW will likely do me fine solo, but I would quite like something to play with folks online.

Aye thats the one thing in the back of my mind telling me not to get the bombing mans but I probably wont be able to help myself.  Laughing

Drunkalilly wrote:

SWEET!

Someone's telling me not to buy Bomberman.

I know that EofGiz is getting one on day along with at least one more but with a few people in work asking about the Switch.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II)   A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II) - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 22:52

Drunkalilly wrote:

Me too! I still can't get one from Amazon though Aww!

The_Jaster wrote:
Aye thats the one thing in the back of my mind telling me not to get the bombing mans but I probably wont be able to help myself.   Laughing
Ah, let's just all get the Bombermans (and also Bomberwomans of course). Except I haven't pre-ordered it myself. But I ineviatbly will do when I can get a Switch!

masofdas wrote:
Someone's telling me not to buy Bomberman.
What did I just say?
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II)   A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II) - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 23:58

Ive not pre-ordered any games yet as I reckon some'll drop in price when we get closer to release.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II)   A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II) - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 13:59

I think we will still suffer with launch day premium but the news from Konami in a tweet the MSRP for Bomberman hasn't been decided yet, can only bee good.

@Jim but this box in my room keeps going no

You guys also seen GAME have puts dates on ARMS 15th of April and Splatoon 2 18th of August, both dates would fit in with Spring(man) and Summer.

Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II)   A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II) - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 14:25

The_Jaster wrote:
Ive not pre-ordered any games yet as I reckon some'll drop in price when we get closer to release.

I'm in the same boat, I'll be checking the prices closer to launch/when they're on shelves. The only exception is Zelda, I want to ensure that I have that on day 1.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II)   A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II) - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 15:22

At the minute I've got an order on the ridonkulous special edition Zelda.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II)   A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II) - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 15:31

You seen the American version, if I didn't have to wait for it to arrive from the USA then I would have gone for that
Back to top Go down
Solve My Maze
Wii U Port
Solve My Maze

PostSubject: Re: A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II)   A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II) - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 17:03

I really do love the concept of Switch. It feels like a beefier version of what Nintendo wanted Wii U to be. I won't be picking it up on day one though thanks to (apart from the fact the blighter is sold out everywhere) having to sink my money into a new place to live and Zelda really being the only launch game I fancy. Having said that, I'll end up picking up BOTW on Wii U as a send off for that little box.

Bloody hell though, that Super Mario Odyssey trailer gets better on each watch. I'm also curious how No More Heroes will feel using a more conventional controller compared to a Wiimote and Nunchuck setup.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II)   A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II) - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 17:06

No More Heroes on PS3 is really good and shows it can be done on a regular controller fine.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II)   A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II) - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 17:41

Solve My Maze wrote:
I really do love the concept of Switch. It feels like a beefier version of what Nintendo wanted Wii U to be.
That's something I've heard a fair bit, and thought myself. Looking at the Wii U now, it feels mad that one can't take the gamepad away and keep playing. The Switch also just looks like a nicer, classier piece of kit.

Quote :
Bloody hell though, that Super Mario Odyssey trailer gets better on each watch.
SPEAKING OF everyone should check out this video from Eurogamer. So many great little touches in there!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II)   A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II) - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 18:28

Sorry to interrupt, but Zero's Thoughts just in: the fact that there's no Miiverse and StreetPass for the Switch has possibly been done to make/keep the 3DS distinctive, with its own awesome features.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II)   A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II) - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 19:04

And because Nintendo wants to pretend the two can coexist for a while. Incidentally, also a probable idea of why they're plugging it as a home console. Whatever the reason, mind, it's still bobbins.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II)   A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II) - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 19:10

Sure is bobbins but I think they can maybe sit side-by-side with the 2DS being a cheap system for kids to get into Nintendo. But then Mobile might be for that.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II)   A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II) - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 20:14

I suspect the decision not to have street or spotpass was down to battery life. The Switch is gonna chug leccy even quicker than a 3DS, so when it's asleep Nintendo probably don't want it doing much.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II)   A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II) - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 21:55

masofdas wrote:
I think we will still suffer with launch day premium but the news from Konami in a tweet the MSRP for Bomberman hasn't been decided yet, can only bee good.

"A Masofdas post but every time he types "bee" the forum loads faster".
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II)   A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II) - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 10:01

One for Jas this one as Nicalis tweeted this picture saying Isaac now has some friends joining him then I think they deleted and said that tweet was a mistake.
A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II) - Page 3 CE56F4B8-2309-4247-8131-4A076DC5DB9D

I'm they're coming but the Big N doesn't want to show of any UI at the moemnt which this does. Also any idea what the panel is after Cave Story, no one seems to be talking about that one, I'm guessing Red Out.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II)   A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II) - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 12:22

I don't think it is anything to do with the Switch UI since they have shown it off on the Japanese site, the UK site has the same area but they are labelled coming soon.

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/hardware/switch/specs/index.html#1
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II)   A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II) - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 13:57

No idea then

Some good news it seems we can have 8 accounts on the Switch and they can be set to any region and if I set one for Japan for instance, I would go to the Japanese eShop.

Much like XBL and PSN, the only question I've got on this which hopefully we findout is the downloads locked to the account download for as with PSN, I can download a game from my USA PSN but play as masofdas which is a UK PSN with no real issues due the game being on the PS4s HDD.

Found these on Play Asia for you Jas
A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II) - Page 3 Nintendo-switch-joycon-controllers-neon-blue-507015.2
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II)   A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II) - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 16:41

They are not red though, are they? Winky Face
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II)   A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II) - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 16:51

A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II) - Page 3 Nintendo-switch-joycon-controllers-neon-red-507021.2
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II)   A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II) - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 17:00

Doubt I'll ever need a spare set & I still wish they were packed in with the system.

Last edited by The_Jaster on Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 17:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II)   A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II) - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 17:03

I get why they've done it as one is player one and the other is player two, which would have made a lot of sense in a bundle with 1-2-Switch which even has the colours on the cover.

If you want 4 player it would be the cheapest option for games like MK8D.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II)   A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II) - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 12:40

I saw the report yesterday but here it is video form on IGN, also they missed out Nintendo systems are kids toys.

Nintendo have all put up all the Treehouse stuff now, in individual videos per game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II)   A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Switch in Time (General Switch Chat II)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next