We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yesterday I StreetPassed

Go down 
+19
Rum
Jimbob
masofdas
SquidgyGoat
The Cappuccino Kid
fronkhead
Kieron
jennytablina
Axis1500
awesomedude
Dusty Knackers
shanks
Vidofnir
The_Jaster
Treesmurf
Balladeer
Admin
beemoh
ZeroJones
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

Yesterday I StreetPassed Empty
PostSubject: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed EmptySun 24 Feb 2013 - 8:58

Another entry in the 'popular' 'Yesterday I' series! Hooray and hurrah!
  • Emmanuel (England) who last played Rabbids 3D
  • spud (England) who last played System Settings
None of them had new puzzle pieces for me (then again, I only need two more to finish the lot) and, as I'd never met either before, only took a little off the health bar of the Dark Lord! Twisted Evil

Your turn! Grin
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed EmptySun 24 Feb 2013 - 15:03

Cissy from Greece (who can't afford a map), who last played Mario 3D Land and was able to furnish me with one pink puzzle piece- and she had the choice of seven from me. Lucky her.
hmv from England, whose message, which you'll know from my Twitter, is "axing jobs Sad"

Most of my streetpassen, incidentally, come from the demo pods in the local branches of Game and HMV. Although Game seem to have switched theirs off Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed EmptySun 24 Feb 2013 - 21:02

I haven't had a StreetPass for ages. Aww!

I'm hoping for an Animal Crossing-related resurgence over the summer months.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed EmptySun 24 Feb 2013 - 21:23

I'm waiting for HyperJapan in summer, when I hope to get ALL the hits. For now, the latest one I got was ZJ in London, plus one other.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed EmptySun 24 Feb 2013 - 21:34

This probably won't go well for me, not a had a steady flow of StreetPass hits for a while.

But anyway, my most recent hit was Thursday:
Gaara (England) who last played Nintendo 3DS Camera, exciting!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed EmptySun 24 Feb 2013 - 21:38

I can hardly remember when I last took my 3DS outside nevermind when I got a streetpass hit.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed EmptySun 24 Feb 2013 - 21:58

Sad thing is, I take mine to Manchester City centre 5 times a week.
Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed EmptyThu 28 Feb 2013 - 17:06

Well my last and only two street passes came from Lydia who's dream is to be a princess and Nightstorm who wants to master an art. Most of the time I don't try to get street-passes but rather leave White 2 on in an attempt to get people to visit my join avenue. I don't think you can do both at the same time which is sad Aww! .

My join avenue is pretty awesome now though. Although it has to many raffle stalls for my liking, looks like someone will be losing their job Twisted Evil .
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed EmptyFri 1 Mar 2013 - 8:08

• Keeley (England) who last used Nintendo Letter Box
  • Lindsay (England) who last used Nintendo Video
  • Lee (England) who last used System Settings
  • Heather (England) who last used Nintendo eShop
  • Goku (England) who last used System Settings
Firstly, what's wrong with games?!

Secondly, this lovely group of people allowed me to finish the last (for now) StreetPass Puzzle! Hooray! I fully expect Nintendo to launch their Concentration Training and Fire Emblem puzzles before the end of the month, though. Crying or Very sad And they should make a Nintendo Land puzzle, I reckon!
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed EmptySun 10 Mar 2013 - 0:56

A whole bunch of people In EB for the Pokemon event..

And not to double post on the 16/3 I streetpassed:

Slowpoke
Aura
Ritz
Finnigrinn
Synfire
Bat Man
Seth
Jasmine
David
Brock
Gold * Queen
Andre
Elliott
Ijen
Pixel
Seb
bLuHdy
Eggsbaker
Brodius
Zeke
Essej
Kim
Laoni (x15)
Wheels
fAtBoY
*Wrowina*
Shely
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013 - 1:00

So there's a Luigi's Mansion 2 one now...
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013 - 2:28

Puzzle? Yeah and I want to complete it
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013 - 7:58

beemoh wrote:
So there's a Luigi's Mansion 2 one now...

I know! Rolling Eyes Yesterday I StreetPassed my first new piece for it, from Dalagonash. I can now see part of Luigi's cap! Dance
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed EmptySat 6 Apr 2013 - 16:36

Quick Streetpass question - how do pink Puzzle Swap pieces get in to circulation? For example, there was a Luigi's Mansion 2 puzzle added last month, and my starter piece was a normal non-pink piece, so how do these pink pieces become available? Is it down to chance that you'll Streetpass someone with them? Was just wondering.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed EmptySat 6 Apr 2013 - 16:48

Dusty Knackers wrote:
Quick Streetpass question - how do pink Puzzle Swap pieces get in to circulation? For example, there was a Luigi's Mansion 2 puzzle added last month, and my starter piece was a normal non-pink piece, so how do these pink pieces become available? Is it down to chance that you'll Streetpass someone with them? Was just wondering.

Pretty much that- although maybe the first piece you get is random, and some people get the pink ones?

If not you do have to wonder how they get out there in the first place- we can't all be lucky enough to live near a Nintendo office, and we don't all move in the same circles as people who go to events (MCM, etc) where they might 'release' pink pieces.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed EmptySat 6 Apr 2013 - 20:51

Benji from Switzerland, who has a penguin hat. My first non-UK national!
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed EmptySat 6 Apr 2013 - 22:02

beemoh wrote:
Dusty Knackers wrote:

Pretty much that- although maybe the first piece you get is random, and some people get the pink ones?

If not you do have to wonder how they get out there in the first place- we can't all be lucky enough to live near a Nintendo office, and we don't all move in the same circles as people who go to events (MCM, etc) where they might 'release' pink pieces.
I believe it's just random, I think I remember someone on here (Zero Jones?) might have got a pink piece from the start.
Back to top Go down
awesomedude
Stability Update
awesomedude

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed EmptySat 6 Apr 2013 - 22:12

Stu_the_great wrote:
I haven't had a StreetPass for ages. Aww!

I'm hoping for an Animal Crossing-related resurgence over the summer months.
I've already got Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
I haven't streetpassed for ages too! Lol!
Back to top Go down
http://socialgamers.forumotion.co.uk/
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed EmptyTue 9 Apr 2013 - 3:33

First streetpass this year! Yay!
No puzzle pieces and his favourite game was System Settings. Boo. Mad
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed EmptyTue 9 Apr 2013 - 9:27

treesmurf11 wrote:
beemoh wrote:
Dusty Knackers wrote:

I believe it's just random, I think I remember someone on here (Zero Jones?) might have got a pink piece from the start.
It weren't me, guv'nor! I'm sure beemoh is right, though - your first random piece could be a pink one. I have one pink piece for the LM2 puzzle at the moment - a couple of weekends ago I met a guy who'd got all the blue pieces from the puzzle! Ouch. Meh
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed EmptyFri 12 Apr 2013 - 0:01

Tyler (England) Who last played Pokemon Black Version 2

Who is also coincidentally one of my work colleagues, who'd have thought leaving your 3DS on in your locker would help get hits.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed EmptyFri 12 Apr 2013 - 7:42

I am pretty sure that none of my colleagues own a 3DS. Aww!
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed EmptyFri 12 Apr 2013 - 15:48

One has a 3DS at my work but it's the one we all hate so we don't want to street pass it
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed EmptyFri 12 Apr 2013 - 15:49

New puzzle available in Puzzle Swap as of now (unless you're Axis1500 Nah nah!), it's a Fire emblem Awakening one.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed EmptyFri 12 Apr 2013 - 16:13

Balladeer wrote:
I am pretty sure that none of my colleagues own a 3DS. Aww!
He's not the only one although I've yet to StreetPass with the other who has the Zelda 3DS, very jealous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed Empty

Back to top Go down

Yesterday I StreetPassed
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next