We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yesterday I StreetPassed

Go down 
+19
Rum
Jimbob
masofdas
SquidgyGoat
The Cappuccino Kid
fronkhead
Kieron
jennytablina
Axis1500
awesomedude
Dusty Knackers
shanks
Vidofnir
The_Jaster
Treesmurf
Balladeer
Admin
beemoh
ZeroJones
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 6 EmptyFri 13 Feb 2015 - 7:02

OK, so, this is how I know Jo is the one for me.

Yesterday I StreetPassed her, of course, and decided to leave her Mii on there and acquire some other hits. This I did and fired up the Plaza on the bus home. Now, on StreetPass Mansion, I was one puzzle box away from getting them all, and so getting the last of all the Plaza tickets. So Jo came up, and I laid her tile. The next person came up and I laid his tile, and Jo appeared in the room. She gave me 10 gems and - you're way ahead of me - the last puzzle box. It was #42, which is shaped like a heart (or possibly a diamond but, either way). Shocked
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 6 EmptyFri 13 Feb 2015 - 7:10

Ha, spooky! What are the odds of that?
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 6 EmptySun 15 Feb 2015 - 8:59

Do you reckon Nintendo know all about you, and have rigged your copy of Mansion?
But srs that's really cool - all the best you two.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 6 EmptySun 15 Feb 2015 - 15:03

The actual odds are incredible, involving too many parameters for even a decent stab. And thanks, Jimbob! Grin
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 6 EmptyThu 29 Oct 2015 - 13:20

*blows dust off post for a DoPo*

In London yesterday StreetPassed someone from Luxembourg and directly afterwards someone from the Limburg region of the Netherlands. This helped to open up a new fishing spot, too, which was pleasant.

How are we all getting along with StreetPass these days? I've wound down something chronic, to be honest...
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 6 EmptyThu 29 Oct 2015 - 13:54

I've fallen out of touch with it a bit. It became too demanding feeling like I had to play it every day, especially with how many games I had to play.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 6 EmptyFri 30 Oct 2015 - 10:32

I passed over 400 unique miis yesterday, which I don't think is bad considering I got my 3DS when Majora's Mask was released.

Almost got all of the pink pieces in puzzle swap, and then I can be happy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 6 EmptyFri 30 Oct 2015 - 11:04

andyman949 wrote:
I've fallen out of touch with it a bit. It became too demanding feeling like I had to play it every day, especially with how many games I had to play.

One of the few good things about losing my original 3DS was that it took the four extra games with it. So Streetpassing is now just limited to Puzzle (I've cleared Quest), which isn't anywhere near as overwhelming.

Regardless, with no other reason to carry my 3DS around at the moment, I'm not Streetpassing at all right now.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 6 EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 15:54

On the rare occasions I could do Streetpassing, I always forget. I went down to Brighton for a wedding, and put my 3DS in my bag... and left it switched off. Then the bride said she'd got some Streetpasses. DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 14:04

As I'm in Japan (don't know if I've mentioned it - Only every other post! - Rest of forum), I got a full ten yesterday during travel. In Dubai (for the layover), I 'passed two people from Switzerland (naturally) and once in Tokyo, a fair few Japanese people. Winky Face The last one of the day came from The Yukon in Canada. Eh?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 14:48

Ah, I'd love to go StreetPassing in Japan. You'd almost always have a full ten by the end of a commute, surely?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 20:04

Where were you when you got all those Streetpasses Zero? I can't recall. Eh?
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 20:08

JayMoyles wrote:
Ah, I'd love to go StreetPassing in Japan. You'd almost always have a full ten by the end of a commute, surely?

I reckon Near would also get hits on the VITA.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 21:58

I'm a little gutted people will probably have migrated to Switch by the time I'm living in Japan.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 6 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 14:54

As long as I pass by Game before work I still manage at least 6 bits, not that there's much to play on StreetPass now, that latest batch of games really were quite poor.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 6 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 15:33

Can only agree with that, smurfy. Either too complex, too straightforward, too unfair or too hard without a full complement of ten hits. It's also telling that none of the hits I've received have said they've got either Chef, Ninja or Explorers.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 6 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 15:36

I've had a few others that owned them but we're definitely 2 out of 50 people. I should add I'd defend Ninja and Explorers to the death but as a whole package they're just not substantial enough.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 6 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 15:38

I love Chef but am finding Explorers a drag. Ninja is good fun too.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 6 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 20:26

I took my 3DS Zelda symphony last weekend and still only managed 15-20 passes. :'(
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yesterday I StreetPassed
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6