We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yesterday I StreetPassed

Go down 
+19
Rum
Jimbob
masofdas
SquidgyGoat
The Cappuccino Kid
fronkhead
Kieron
jennytablina
Axis1500
awesomedude
Dusty Knackers
shanks
Vidofnir
The_Jaster
Treesmurf
Balladeer
Admin
beemoh
ZeroJones
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 5 EmptyTue 12 Aug 2014 - 8:57

My StreetPass hits almost exclusively come from either Relay points or StreetPass Manchester events these days. It truly is, as Cappa says, a Golden Age of StreetPassing.

Jay, perhaps you should start a StreetPass Dunfermline group?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 5 EmptyTue 12 Aug 2014 - 10:36

Despite the fact it'd likely only be me and my brother, if I was staying here for a prolonged period of time it might be worth a shout, but I just got confirmation about a flat in Edinburgh so I won't be too long in Dunfermline anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 5 EmptyTue 12 Aug 2014 - 14:03

I might actually be going to a StreetPass event soon :O
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 5 EmptyTue 12 Aug 2014 - 14:16

Shocked Which one? I've been unsuccessful in finding Streetpass events to go to in/around London.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 5 EmptyTue 12 Aug 2014 - 18:56

Oxford. And it turns out I'm not going.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 5 EmptyWed 13 Aug 2014 - 0:10

I hope there comes a day where Jay and I StreetPass each other without realising, coming home to see that we've met each other in virtual form.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 5 EmptyWed 13 Aug 2014 - 3:23

Well, if you're going to be in Edinburgh for most of the year, then there's a chance!

Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 5 EmptyThu 21 Aug 2014 - 22:50

Got StreetPassed by this wank back on Monday.

Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 5 DSC_0224_zpskmiz79qv

It could have been anywhere - I was moving from Ayrshire up to Aberdeen that day and passed through loads of places. Where were you, Rum?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 1:50

I had another StreetPassing haul over in Edinburgh - lots of English folks, a few Frenchies and one chap from Canada - none as exciting as StreetPassing Rum though.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 22:38

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Got StreetPassed by this wank back on Monday.

Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 5 DSC_0224_zpskmiz79qv

It could have been anywhere - I was moving from Ayrshire up to Aberdeen that day and passed through loads of places. Where were you, Rum?

Holy smokes! I don't think I have you? I'll have to check. I would have been in Edinburgh!

Edit: Nope, don't seem to have you on my 3DS. What the fuck Flloppeops?
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 5 EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 8:28

You must have been captured by a StreetPass Relay point, Rum, and then distributed out to Cappuccino Phillips. What a cool coincidence!
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 5 EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 23:31

Huh! I wonder where that relay point was. I'm taking this to mean that we've essentially met each other now. Disappointing that you caught me a couple of days after I stopped wearing my geisha wig though...
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 5 EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 23:36

Streetpass isn't a strictly 'two-way' thing- it's not that your 3DS talks to their 3DS and swaps details, more that a 3DS will scream at everyone in the vicinity for a bit then listens for other 3DSes, then it'll start screaming again and stop listening, so it's very possible that the Rum/Cappa scream/listen timing wasn't on for both to catch one another- and if Rum had already had his ten he wouldn't be listening for Cappa anyway.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 5 EmptySun 24 Aug 2014 - 13:05

It would have been a relay point right enough - I went through a lot of places last Monday, but not Edinburgh. I think it would have been a relay point in Queen St. station Glasgow, or possibly even on the ScotRail train itself.
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 5 EmptySun 12 Oct 2014 - 0:13

So it seems the recent 3DS update completely killed the viability of streetpasses for many people. No longer does my local Argos give me 6-9 streetpasses when I visit. Today, I just passed... my other 3DS from yesterday. Sad times. I'm back to playing like its 2011 by shaking my device for play coins.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 5 EmptySun 12 Oct 2014 - 7:33

I gave up caring about street pass things a while ago but isn't the whole point of them not to be set in stone? The best thing I always thought when I was bothered that somewhere during my day I passed another 3ds player a bit of that magic was lost when they gave us the relay system.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 5 EmptySun 12 Oct 2014 - 9:12

I don't think I've ever used the relay system. I still get the occasional hit going to and from work, and it's more special that way.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 5 EmptySun 12 Oct 2014 - 9:23

The Relay system changed StreetPass significantly, that's for sure. The magic/trawl of finding a lone StreetPass hit was decidedly special and the Relay system suddenly meant an explosion of hits. I'm glad they did it as it stores hits for games, not just the Plaza, and it would be really hard to naturally 'Pass someone else playing Inazuma Eleven GO, for example. Trawling the streets for hits was painful but very rewarding - I wouldn't mind if they disbanded Relays.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 5 EmptySun 12 Oct 2014 - 9:47

Balladeer wrote:
I don't think I've ever used the relay system.  I still get the occasional hit going to and from work, and it's more special that way.

You may have but never actually realised it.

ZeroJones wrote:
The Relay system changed StreetPass significantly, that's for sure. The magic/trawl of finding a lone StreetPass hit was decidedly special and the Relay system suddenly meant an explosion of hits. I'm glad they did it as it stores hits for games, not just the Plaza, and it would be really hard to naturally 'Pass someone else playing Inazuma Eleven GO, for example. Trawling the streets for hits was painful but very rewarding - I wouldn't mind if they disbanded Relays.

Aye for certain games it's good to have & probably the easiest way to get hits from folk who stay in other parts of the country. (to fill out that map)
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 5 EmptySun 12 Oct 2014 - 11:03

Aww poor you lot.. Sad
Down here where I am I'm lucky to get a street pass on the best of days. I've kinda got a system to getting passes, well being in the right vicinity at the right time where I've had a lot of luck with hits. Otherwise any hit that is not my housemate is a shock.
The annoying thing is on the mainland especially in Melbourne you get hits galore
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 5 EmptyTue 14 Oct 2014 - 0:55

Good news! My relay is back up working again. 8 hits from errr, Germany and Mexico.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Feb 2015 - 16:30

For the first time, my girlfriend, Jo. Very Happy Also three other people, at least one of whom I actually teach. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Feb 2015 - 16:36

A teacher with a 3DS is pretty... street? Is that what young folk say these days?

Totally down wiv da kids, me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Feb 2015 - 17:06

That makes one of us, then! Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Feb 2015 - 17:14

Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 5 I-used-to-bbe-cool-now-im-gay

I love the irony of this one. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I StreetPassed   Yesterday I StreetPassed - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yesterday I StreetPassed
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next