We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.

Go down 
+9
Crumpy Andy
Dusty Knackers
Axis1500
Admin
ZeroJones
Treesmurf
Balladeer
masofdas
oldschool
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 13:25

oldschool wrote:
Stu_the_great wrote:
I downloaded the extra games the week before last, and with the limited amount of time I've spent with each one I've enjoyed what I've seen. Dare I say I like the concept of StreetPass Garden the best?
Finally, someone who sort of agrees with me - at this stage.  I really do enjoy Garden.  I like getting new plants, setting up all the gardens.  Sure, it isn't particualrly exciting, but that doesn't matter, it is just pleasant fun.
Yes! I love the little cross-pollination animation that plays when a fell StreetPasser enters your garden; there's something highly compelling about seeing what odds your new seeds will offer.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Oct 2013 - 12:44

So. I'm on Floor 15 of SP Mansion, and I still haven't created a single team. Am I missing something? I don't want to complete the game and miss out on that plaza ticket.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Oct 2013 - 14:25

Axis1500 wrote:
So. I'm on Floor 15 of SP Mansion, and I still haven't created a single team. Am I missing something? I don't want to complete the game and miss out on that plaza ticket.
I might be missing something as well. I know not of this team thing and I am up to floor 31.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Oct 2013 - 15:19

This is my take on teaming up in StreetPass Mansion. You StreetPass someone who has the game, along with some others. The person who has the game goes through. You then make a room that would contain a treasure chest/green crystal but it contains a person instead, the person who has the game. It says "[StreetPassee] has a weapon! Team up?" You say "Yes", because it's as rare as rocking horse droppings.

I might be wrong but it's my best guess.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Oct 2013 - 15:38

ZeroJones wrote:
This is my take on teaming up in StreetPass Mansion. You StreetPass someone who has the game, along with some others. The person who has the game goes through. You then make a room that would contain a treasure chest/green crystal but it contains a person instead, the person who has the game. It says "[StreetPassee] has a weapon! Team up?" You say "Yes", because it's as rare as rocking horse droppings.

I might be wrong but it's my best guess.
I get the feeling I have seen this potential situation happening a lot of times, but I now think I have just been hitting the button without realising there is an option. I wil pay closer attention the next time.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Oct 2013 - 14:24

My least favourite game in Mii Plaza has finally concluded and when it did, it finally became interesting and worth playing for me. That game is StreetPass Squad. Most of the time I would battle half-heartedly and not use my extra turns, as it just didn't make me want to. However, after completing the main game, I opened up the Arcade Mode and what a revelation that was. I am finally enjoying the game, trying to beat my highest score, which is a mere 96,200 on normal so far. It is finally something I look forward to twice a day.

On StreetPass Garden, I have managed to grow 63 different types of plants and whilst I enjoy it, I have about 250k to spend on the decorations, but can't really be bothered. I still enjoy it a lot though.

StreetPass Battle is a bit of a slog now, as it is just about gathering as many troops as possible. I am stuck at 10/20 conquers. I tried number 11 with in excess of 30k more troops and still lost, so it will take quite a while just to get back the 15k troops I lost as a consequence, let alone enough to win.

StreetPass Mansion is my preferred game. I have cleared 34 floors and I enjoy what is otherwise a pretty dull sounding game.

Where are you all at playing these games now?
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Oct 2013 - 8:55

StreetPass Squad is all over for me, too. I'm missing diamonds on a couple of the levels (including 3-2, where I have one of the five at the moment and no idea how I can get the others) and have yet to start the Arcade Mode.

The 47th plant in my StreetPass Garden journal bloomed last night. Getting more is now going to be really challenging but I hope to make it to fifty before the end of the year.

Progress on StreetPass Battle is as slow as ever. I'm halfway and am trying to build my army into something decent. It's a challenge.

Floor 22 of the StreetPass Mansion. I'm trying to unlock better weapons - or at least some of the shinier treasure chests!
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013 - 12:09

In StreetPass mansion, I have managed to max out 3 S ranked weapons, so I am pretty pleased with that, plus, I have unlocked absolutely every gun.
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Nov 2013 - 15:41

Well, since the streetpass relay was expanded, I have now had someone asking to team up on a daily basis. This is very unusual, but I'm not complaining Grin
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Dec 2013 - 7:29

A few days ago I got all the plaza tickets from StreetPass Squad, which I'm really glad about. The Arcade Mode took an hour to complete (I knew I'd ace it as soon as I got a Plasma Whip)! I've also now broken a million soldiers in StreetPass Battle and am finding it hard to grow a green Sunspur in StreetPass Garden. Mansion is progressing nicely and I'm delighted to report that I have some S class weapons now. Dance
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Dec 2013 - 23:20

ZeroJones wrote:
A few days ago I got all the plaza tickets from StreetPass Squad, which I'm really glad about. The Arcade Mode took an hour to complete (I knew I'd ace it as soon as I got a Plasma Whip)! I've also now broken a million soldiers in StreetPass Battle and am finding it hard to grow a green Sunspur in StreetPass Garden. Mansion is progressing nicely and I'm delighted to report that I have some S class weapons now. Dance

Wow, a million soldiers! I have about 250k and it is a grind.
Which colour has the Plasma Whip and how does it help?
I am stuck on about 74/80 plants grown.
I have climbed to the 50th floor and have more S weapons than I need.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Dec 2013 - 21:55

I finally beat the Mansion. The last boss was a bit tough, but with patience and timing, I wore it down. Now to do it all over again  Smile 
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Dec 2013 - 8:10

oldschool wrote:
ZeroJones wrote:

Wow, a million soldiers!  I have about 250k and it is a grind.  
Which colour has the Plasma Whip and how does it help?
I am stuck on about 74/80 plants grown.  
I have climbed to the 50th floor and have more S weapons than I need.

With the new StreetPass Relay points my Battle Squad (ha!) growth has accelerated incredibly. I've got 1.3 million soldiers now; in early November I hadn't broken 400,000.

The Plasma Whip is given to you by a light-green Mii. It's what it sounds like: a light green line of electricity; it seeks out enemies in its path and locks on to them until they're dead. It'll also harvest gems for you: I think it's an essential piece of kit on 4-1 if you want all the gems.

74 out of 80 is great going! I'm trying to do the Plaza Ticket jobs in Flower Power. Very tough.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Jan 2014 - 2:32

I'd just like to take a moment to show my appreciation for the names "Hardback Horror" and "Groan-a-lisa".
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Jan 2014 - 13:23

The Mansion monster names show a great cheesy sense of humour. I also like the large ghost whose attacks are 'Tackle' and 'Body Slam'. I call it 'Scarelax'.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Jan 2014 - 2:00

I never actually made that association in my head before now, don't think I'll be able to forget it now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Feb 2014 - 17:10

I'm one puzzle piece away from completing all the Puzzle Swap panels, hope it doesn't take a while to get (PS has become so easy since wi-fi hotspots started storing Streetpass data)

Having spent a longer amount of time with each of the four 'newest' Streetpass games, I can now appreciate how good they are.
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Feb 2014 - 16:27

New 3DS Puzzle. Mario 3D World.
(You'd think it would be DK.)
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Feb 2014 - 17:14

Dammit, I've been making some awesome progress recently as well!
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Feb 2014 - 5:56

Me too. I had every puzzle apart from Pokemon X/Y and Dream Team Bros. completed, and now a whole new one to fill up. I was so close!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Feb 2014 - 20:36

Today I got my second SM3DW piece! People don't seem to be connecting their 3DS to the Internet often enough.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Feb 2014 - 3:43

Completed all the puzzles a few weeks back, so a new one is welcome (got twenty five for it already mostly thanks to play coins)
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Feb 2014 - 15:39

Just completed the new SM3DW puzzle. (To think, I used to have to travel miles to conventions to get pink pieces!)
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Feb 2014 - 21:11

To think I still have to do that
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Mar 2014 - 11:01

How do I get passed as poisoned room in streetpass quest II.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next