We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.

Go down 
+9
Crumpy Andy
Dusty Knackers
Axis1500
Admin
ZeroJones
Treesmurf
Balladeer
masofdas
oldschool
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Apr 2015 - 17:01

It's interesting that you say Garden is time consuming, I've always found that one to be quite quick. I just pop in, grow my plant, plant another and move on.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Apr 2015 - 17:05

I just get bored of Mr Mendel's face pretty quickly. XD
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Apr 2015 - 19:16

andyman949 wrote:
I've heard a lot of comparison to Garden so I'm not so sure.

StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 4 Giphy
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Apr 2015 - 19:30

Fishing and gardening do have similar reputations for entertainment, that's for sure. There were 80 plants, if I remember rightly... well, there are 150 fish. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Apr 2015 - 22:29

Love me a bit of StreetPass so was thrilled to hear about these new games, not too sure I'm buying in to this StreetPass Plaza Premium though, sounds a hefty charge for very little.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Apr 2015 - 23:28

I keep forgetting about Premium. Really odd that it isn't part of the bundle or a reward for buying everything, or even just a free update...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 4 EmptyWed 15 Apr 2015 - 10:00

Treesmurf wrote:
Love me a bit of StreetPass so was thrilled to hear about these new games, not too sure I'm buying in to this StreetPass Plaza Premium though, sounds a hefty charge for very little.

Premium can just sod off. Another attempt to flay you for a bit more brass. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 4 EmptyWed 15 Apr 2015 - 10:09

That was... really awful, from what I've read. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 4 EmptyWed 15 Apr 2015 - 11:32

Stu_the_great wrote:
Treesmurf wrote:

Premium can just sod off. Another attempt to flay you for a bit more brass. Evil or Very Mad

Every description of it I found makes is sound utterly pointless.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 4 EmptyThu 16 Apr 2015 - 15:43

Currently sitting in my local Subway, rampantly abusing their Wi-Fi, and probably have to go back to work before I can download the games. Hissy fit Update your StreetPass Mii Plaza, everyone!
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 4 EmptyThu 16 Apr 2015 - 16:10

ZeroJones wrote:
Currently sitting in my local Subway, rampantly abusing their Wi-Fi, and probably have to go back to work before I can download the games. Hissy fit Update your StreetPass Mii Plaza, everyone!

I tried updating tonight, but nothing has changed. Only my USA consoles are telling me I can download the game. I assume it will be available tomorrow, maybe because we a re a day ahead of you, as in the 16th has already finished.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 4 EmptyThu 16 Apr 2015 - 18:25

I've downloaded the full update, I'm just not sure yet whether I should bother with the new games or not...
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 4 EmptyThu 16 Apr 2015 - 19:11

Really? I'm very much looking forward to having what I'm already calling 'Streety Fish' and 'Streety Zom' in my life. I want to be delighted to get hits again... speaking of which, un Québécois landed in the Plaza earlier! Dance
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 4 EmptyFri 17 Apr 2015 - 0:39

Got the update done and downloaded the new games. I should have my first play shortly. I read through the details of the Premium and what a crock of shite. The only possible reason to get it is the Plaza tickets that will come from it for costumes. Screw that, I won't be wasting my $6.50 on it. That one is truly a terrible idea.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 4 EmptyFri 17 Apr 2015 - 9:15

Sadly I've seen several people on Facebook who are excited about Premium. Meh

I bought the new games this morning. Haven't played them yet, and I'm still not sure I should've plumped up more cash. Bounce
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 4 EmptyFri 17 Apr 2015 - 9:25

I really enjoyed the 1 go I've had on them. Really good stuff. I've "met" one premium member so far, interesting to see the uptake.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 4 EmptyFri 17 Apr 2015 - 9:34

They both seem set to annoy me, to be honest. The fishing is surprisingly complex and looks like it'll be hard unless you've got a lot of hits at once. The zombie game takes far too long to finish a level (somewhat reminiscent of StreetPass Squad, to be fair). Gloom. Aww!
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 4 EmptyFri 17 Apr 2015 - 10:06

Fishing ain't so bad. And yeah the Zombies can vary.. I had to go through a thing and collect 4 tires
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 4 EmptyFri 17 Apr 2015 - 10:12

ZeroJones wrote:
They both seem set to annoy me, to be honest. The fishing is surprisingly complex and looks like it'll be hard unless you've got a lot of hits at once. The zombie game takes far too long to finish a level (somewhat reminiscent of StreetPass Squad, to be fair). Gloom. Aww!

Just had a go. I quite like the fishing, but the zombies as you say are quite time-consuming. And having two more StreetPass games to contend with makes everything seem like all the more of an investment.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 4 EmptyFri 17 Apr 2015 - 10:13

That Vault is going to be great. Can't wait to shut Squad away... Also glad there's a hat detector on the street pass quest map now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 4 EmptyFri 17 Apr 2015 - 10:15

andyman949 wrote:
That Vault is going to be great. Can't wait to shut Squad away... Also glad there's a hat detector on the street pass quest map now.

Oh, I hadn't spotted that. That's great!

I've already shut Squad away. I was tempted to shut Garden in there too, but I might as well plug away at a few more plants even though I'm a master gardener.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 4 EmptyFri 17 Apr 2015 - 10:24

I'm sort of tempted to give Squad a bit more time because I REALLY want them tickets... I have so many left in there.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 4 EmptyFri 17 Apr 2015 - 12:27

In what I would consider a minor victory for European law, Europe has tamed the Streetpass salesbunny.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 4 EmptyFri 17 Apr 2015 - 12:30

I was quite surprised by how happy he was when I rejected Premium. That's a pretty decent law.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 4 EmptyFri 17 Apr 2015 - 12:49

Battle and Garden went into the Vault. Premium will not be touched with a bargepole, tied to another bargepole.

@Balla: is Europe more advanced than the rest of the world in this regard? Awesome! Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next