We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season

Go down 
+19
Jimbob
Solve My Maze
NintenDUCK
Crumpy Andy
2grundies
The_Jaster
The Cappuccino Kid
Admin
The Christ
Rum
ZeroJones
beemoh
Fancy Fancy
Athrun888
Treesmurf
Buskalilly
JayMoyles
masofdas
Balladeer
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 9 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2017 - 22:55

We are totally allowed to talk about Christmas! Go for it. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 9 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 0:17

I was thinking about it on the way to work this morning actually. I'll do it soon; either with the traditional format, or revamped with one of these online automated secret santa jobs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 9 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 9:13

Yes, give yourself a surprise for once! Elfster.com is your amigo.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 9 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 19:05

For me, the starting point's a month before the day. No Christmas before then. No Christmas!

That hasn't stopped me picking up some of M&S' delicious mulled fruit tea though.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 9 EmptyThu 16 Nov 2017 - 10:11

Christmas has definitely not started in the restaurant business; its dead as a dodo at the minute. I'm hardly getting any hours at the moment, 45 a week or so. Here's to things picking up in December so I can go back to mad 70-hour slogs and rake in some yen!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 9 EmptyThu 16 Nov 2017 - 18:58

Welp, guess I'm on board the Christmas train. Neutral
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 9 EmptyThu 16 Nov 2017 - 23:30

I've not heard any Christmas songs yet, but there's a couple of houses in my street with Christmas lights in their windows already. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 9 EmptyFri 17 Nov 2017 - 0:45

I hadn't heard any Christmas songs until I came downstairs this afternoon and heard my sister blasting them out.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 9 EmptyFri 17 Nov 2017 - 10:58

JayMoyles wrote:
I've not heard any Christmas songs yet, but there's a couple of houses in my street with Christmas lights in their windows already. Shocked

A house around the corner from me has had lights up since the end of October, also one across from my brothers has had a full on display since early November & we were talking how as a kid you had no good concept of time so Christmas etc always felt like it was ages away.

Imagine having a two month build up to Christmas? That'd feel like a year to some kids.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 9 EmptySat 18 Nov 2017 - 21:31

I have not bought any presents yet. Pale How far along are y'all?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 9 EmptySat 18 Nov 2017 - 22:23

In the no presents yet boat too, boss. I've got a day set aside for pressie buying at the start of December.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 9 EmptySun 19 Nov 2017 - 18:30

Had some beef in cranberry sauce today. It's definitely Christmas, isn't it. Neutral

But presents can still bloomin' well wait for (a) December and (b) for my nearest and dearest to tell me what they want!
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 9 EmptySun 19 Nov 2017 - 22:13

Yeah - no Christmas stuff until December. I know some relatives have started, and they may have been hinting to me, but I'm not budging. Oh no.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 9 EmptyMon 20 Nov 2017 - 12:34

I need to start a little Christmas shopping, ready to send things off to far-away family members, and obviously I needed to organise secret santa. But I won't be listening to songs or watching films until we hit December.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 9 EmptyMon 20 Nov 2017 - 22:02

Done some of mine today because of double discount in work.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 9 EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 21:32

I got asked if I'd done any today at work. Flamin' cheek! It's still not a month away! Mad

...suppose I should start pondering though. What do you get the woman who has everything?*

* 'Everything' = me as a boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 9 EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 21:47

The woman who has everything needs a good doctor, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 9 EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 23:06

I wouldn't have thought about Christmas shopping yet but my grandparents are visiting at the weekend so need to get everything for my dad's side of the family before then.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 9 EmptyThu 23 Nov 2017 - 1:01

I somehow feel against the idea of putting Christmas decorations up in my house this year, maybe it's because I've been putting them up in work that I'm now all tired out from it. Very happy to start hearing Christmas songs though, they just never get old, even the dozens of Michael Buble ones.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 9 EmptyThu 23 Nov 2017 - 5:33

We have a Michael Bublé Christmas covers CD. I'm sure it'll go into the car at some point and then nothing else will be played for a month or so.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 9 EmptyThu 23 Nov 2017 - 8:58

I cannot stand Michael Buble's Christmas songs! They're all out of tune so it's impossible to sing along.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 9 EmptyThu 23 Nov 2017 - 20:05

I'm sniffy about him, but that's 'cause I'm a classical music snob. No idea what he's like as a musicster.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 9 EmptyFri 1 Dec 2017 - 10:45

I got the following FB message from my sister the other day: 'Can we have some sort of video games this Christmas, even if it's just you playing RPGs with nice music? I'm craving the nostalgia of video games/video game music...'

She was absolutely chuffed to learn that I'd be bringing MK8D, Rocket League, SMO (I was playing SM64 when she was nought, and she loved messing about in Mario's earlier platformers) and an RPG with nice music (assuming the parents get it me). I'm looking forward to Christmas all the more now. Smile

So this isn't just me going 'my family's great and yours isn't, nee ner nee ner': what will y'all be doing with the families over the festive period, if you're even seeing them? Any Christmas gaming to be done?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 9 EmptyFri 1 Dec 2017 - 16:04

I know I'm getting a SNES Mini and I'm taking my Switch with me and this year instead of going to my uncles we will be going to my grandparents, who have bought a new TV for me and my cousin to play on in the conservatory.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 9 EmptyFri 1 Dec 2017 - 18:08

I believe I'm going to get a SNES Mini but will not be setting it up on the day. That's because we'll be at my brother-in-law's, with the nephews, watching them get super excited about the Nintendo Switch they'll be getting that day. Thumbs Up! Jo's bought them LEGO Worlds from us. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next