We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny:

Go down 
+9
The Cappuccino Kid
JayMoyles
Muss
Buskalilly
Jimbob
masofdas
Balladeer
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
stu_the_great
Stability Update
stu_the_great

Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny: - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny:   Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny: - Page 7 EmptyWed 9 Mar 2022 - 16:54

masofdas wrote:
Oddly though, you've started playing it Stu (Not on Switch) and more shocking EofGiz has as well (On Switch) in the past week.

I'm a bit strange with my old games. Unless a remake offered something revolutionary, I'm more inclined to get some use out of my older consoles and try and play it in its original form. I will be doing this with Batman: Arkham Asylum at some point in the near future.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny: - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny:   Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny: - Page 7 EmptyTue 15 Mar 2022 - 10:46

Makes sense if you can get cheaper or already have it, just I'm playing a lot of Switch at the moment, which looks set to continue.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny:   Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny: - Page 7 EmptyTue 15 Mar 2022 - 11:47

stu_the_great wrote:

I'm a bit strange with my old games. Unless a remake offered something revolutionary, I'm more inclined to get some use out of my older consoles and try and play it in its original form.

The only caveat I'd add to that is that if you plan to be connected to the internet, you'll want to be on a newer version. The older ones will be underpopulated in the fun transient co-op stuff you'd want to experience, and overpopulated by overzealous cheesing scumbags.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny:   Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny: - Page 7 EmptyTue 15 Mar 2022 - 11:59

I know EofGiz has on Switch, not sure about anyone else.

Please remind of the Multiplayer in this, and I should go sorcerer, right?
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny:   Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny: - Page 7 EmptyTue 15 Mar 2022 - 13:05

Dark Souls 1 you wanna be Pyromancer mate. Nice axe, lovely blaze Thumbs Up!
By multiplayer it's the summons, so if you get stuck on a boss you want someone to help you out you'll need them to have chucked a sign down outside the boss room.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny:   Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny: - Page 7 EmptyTue 15 Mar 2022 - 13:41

Not keen on Axe but am on Blaze
Back to top Go down
stu_the_great
Stability Update
stu_the_great

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny:   Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny: - Page 7 EmptyTue 15 Mar 2022 - 14:43

Buskalilly wrote:
stu_the_great wrote:

I'm a bit strange with my old games. Unless a remake offered something revolutionary, I'm more inclined to get some use out of my older consoles and try and play it in its original form.

The only caveat I'd add to that is that if you plan to be connected to the internet, you'll want to be on a newer version. The older ones will be underpopulated in the fun transient co-op stuff you'd want to experience, and overpopulated by overzealous cheesing scumbags.

I've only had one run in so far with a bumhead. Having said that, I'm not always restored to human, which would explain that.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny:   Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny: - Page 7 EmptyTue 15 Mar 2022 - 20:16

Crumpy Andy wrote:
Dark Souls 1 you wanna be Pyromancer mate. Nice axe, lovely blaze Thumbs Up!

masofdas wrote:
Not keen on Axe but am on Blaze

Pyromancy is just too fun to give up for me in DaS as well.

You also don't have be locked into your starting weapon mas, just use whatever you find early game whether it's a katana, bastard sword or Falchion.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny:   Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny: - Page 7 EmptyTue 15 Mar 2022 - 20:24

Ahh someone said hit a dragon 40 times to get a cool sword to use early.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny:   Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny: - Page 7 EmptyTue 15 Mar 2022 - 20:56

That is an option as well but I'd honestly say just experiment with what you find on your way to find what you personally like.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny:   Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny: - Page 7 EmptyWed 16 Mar 2022 - 1:28

I finished it on Switch (and Xbox and PC lol)

That Dragon sword is good but it doesn't level up at all so don't rely on it too much.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny:   Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny: - Page 7 EmptyWed 16 Mar 2022 - 7:30

Yeah I find a lot of folks go the way of Drake Sword followed by Queelag's Sword. It's nice and straightforward as a path if you're not sure what to do. I'm always tempted to go back and play a little bit more in my own style now I understand it all better...
Back to top Go down
stu_the_great
Stability Update
stu_the_great

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny:   Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny: - Page 7 EmptyWed 16 Mar 2022 - 12:45

The Reinforced Club has been working like a charm for me so far. Nice and thumpy!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny:   Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny: - Page 7 EmptyThu 17 Mar 2022 - 4:21

Thumpy or BONK?

Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny:   Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny: - Page 7 EmptySun 20 Mar 2022 - 19:41

I too went for the biggest whacking stick to whack and bonk people. Is there a better thing that scales up with strength for whacking and bonking?
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny:   Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny: - Page 7 EmptyMon 21 Mar 2022 - 15:08

Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny: - Page 7 R.e89f37eccadef094c03d16aea2d76ca7?rik=xYTnkxIazolRdw&riu=http%3a%2f%2f3.bp.blogspot.com%2f-E4gPo4IAzU8%2fUp6X_Cs7_AI%2fAAAAAAAAFJk%2foCtT4V0HPus%2fs1600%2fbonks_revenge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny:   Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny: - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Souls on Switch it is a real thing and I am very excited, god bless and praise the sun. :sunny:
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: GNamer Forum :: Nintendo Switch-
Jump to: