We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*

Go down 
+7
Muss
NintenDUCK
Buskalilly
JayMoyles
Balladeer
masofdas
The Cappuccino Kid
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 5 EmptyThu 3 Jan 2019 - 9:33

JayMoyles wrote:
Rum Rapture wrote:
(I don't know if you were around for a3headedmonkey.)

I think I blocked him on Facebook after he created a several hundred long comment chain arguing with my mates from school about BODMAS and PEMDAS and getting genuinely irate with people he's never spoken to before. Says it all, really. Rolling Eyes

Rum, you are a fine upstanding forumite who we're glad to have here; and neither you nor anybody else on here should lower yourselves to the level of that ****. If Jay's anecdote didn't say it all, his allegiance to UKIP should do.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 5 EmptyFri 1 Nov 2019 - 10:25

Can't wait for 7th edition of this, it's the highlight of the year.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 5 EmptyFri 1 Nov 2019 - 12:44

I miss taking part but it'd be a ballache to have to factor in dat postage. I'll still enjoy seeing the pics of presents roll in on the day Smile

Mas, one of my presents from you is actually here in Japan with me! I have that Rathalos amiibo on my shelf.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 5 EmptyFri 1 Nov 2019 - 12:52

Noice
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 5 EmptyFri 1 Nov 2019 - 14:05

I’m up for more of this!  (‘Highlight of the year’ is pushing it though.) Question is, who wants to run it?  Capps did a great job last year, and I’d be overjoyed to have him back, but I understand that he found it hard going towards the end.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 5 EmptyFri 1 Nov 2019 - 15:54

I was hoping Cappa was doing it again as he's done a great job before.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 5 EmptyFri 1 Nov 2019 - 23:55

I may be up for running it, even though I can't take part. It'd be impartial, at least.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 5 EmptySat 2 Nov 2019 - 7:43

No worries, I can run Secret Santa again this year if folk want that. It wasn't hard to run at all, but seeing that some people were disappointed with what they got wasn't good to see. I'd run it, but with a couple of small changes.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 5 EmptySat 2 Nov 2019 - 12:10

I'd be very much up for that. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 5 EmptySat 2 Nov 2019 - 20:56

I'm down for another round of gift giving, natch!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5