We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*

Go down 
+7
Muss
NintenDUCK
Buskalilly
JayMoyles
Balladeer
masofdas
The Cappuccino Kid
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Dec 2018 - 11:04

What happened to Zy Nicholson to make you sad?

Has everybody got thier gifts?
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Dec 2018 - 14:43

Don't think I've received mine yet, although I gave my girlfriend's parents address so they might have picked it up but not said anything.
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Dec 2018 - 21:24

I can merrily confirm my gift has arrived, I can't prove it because it is at my parent's house but it is where it is all in one piece (definitely) and stowed neatly beneath a tree (allegedly). Father Christmas Father Christmas
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Dec 2018 - 21:45

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
What happened to Zy Nicholson to make you sad?

Purely nostalgia. I pine for the era of print journalism when someone of the quality of Zy wouldn't even be a member of permanent staff, but would still be given a game like SM64 (or - let's be honest - just given SM64) to review because they recognised his quality as a writer.

You don't get that so much nowadays. Scullion reviews the occasional game for Nintendo Life, but... it's not the same. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Dec 2018 - 19:41

If you've not posted your gift by now, you're getting a well-deserved boot in the fanny. I've got mine, hope you do too!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Dec 2018 - 9:55

Also, you've missed the posting deadlines. Boot definitely merited.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Dec 2018 - 11:58

Forgot to say mine arrived. Sorry Santa.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Dec 2018 - 8:54

Merry Christmas Santas!

In Admintendo 23 I said, 'My present's beneath the family tree, although I'll open it away from them just in case there's rude sweets to be had...'  I'd misjudged my mysterious Santa.  They included Percy Pigs.  If you're not familiar with Percy Pigs, go to M&S (not today, natch) and get familiar with Percy Pigs.  They're possibly the best sweet.

I also got a set of 'gaming quiz' cards, a Game Boy bottle opener, some Pokémon postcards, and (a French version of) Scribblenauts Showdown!  A goodly haul!  They also included a post-it saying that SS is better than XC2, which reduced all my goodwill to nought, made me throw the game up the chimney, and caused the family Christmas tree to burst into flames from my sheer ire.

Seriously though, thanks sir!
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Dec 2018 - 9:35

Thanks incredibly mysterious Santa, who is definitely not Muss!

I received a Rathalos POP figure, a Toblerone, a Dark Souls Mug and a card detailing the tiers of smash characters/ complaining about me not posting enough Take That facts Laughing

Thanks sir, good stuff!
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Dec 2018 - 10:46

I got a Crash Bandicoot Pop figure and a grow your own chilli pepper kit, which at first glance I thought was like a grow your own jesus/penis/fish kit but no, the seed is actually real so I'm very excited.
Crash has a sad life ahead of him of being sat beside my computer so I can walk him through my coding follies. He can stand on his head, too.
Looks like we all get food but I ave to work slightly harder for mine, you damned whippersnappers, you  Very Happy

EDIT: Thanks Satan!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Dec 2018 - 10:53

Pops seem to be all the rage these days, where's mine? DAMN YOU!

Also I think we should get regular updates on the chilli.  N64-readers may remember Paul's Plant (EDIT: page 18 for those interested): Ducky's Chilli doesn't quite have the same alliteration, but it might provide equal amounts of diversion.
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Dec 2018 - 11:04

I'm going to plant it when I bring it back home, don't want to risk bringing a half mature chilli across the water. Duck's Intense Chilli... Keg? Or DICK for short.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Dec 2018 - 11:58

Here's my Secret Santa Presents, I got the uber retro Dino Dini's Kick off Revival and a stand to hold the game which luckily also fits my Switch perfectly.

The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 3 20181212

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Dec 2018 - 14:26

That stand isn't for your switch or the game, it's for the king of all puzzle games Sujin Taisen. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Dec 2018 - 15:42

A super effort from my Secret Santa - thank you very much for the Super Mario Backpack Buddy, the John Wayne mug, the instant Maxwell House Cappuccino and especially for the Banjo-Kazooie Totaku figurine!

Merry Christmas everybody! 🎄
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Dec 2018 - 16:20

Classy stuff!

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
...the instant Maxwell House Cappuccino...

Applause
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Dec 2018 - 21:25

I received a Game of Thrones toilet themed book (took me a wee minute to unravel the pun early this morning) for reading on the bog, a Chewbacca colouring book, a very smiley Becky Lynch WWE action figure - she's grumpier these days! - and a very nifty Attack on Titan water bottle. Cheers, Santa Misterioso!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Dec 2018 - 22:57

Yours have to be from Cappa, Balla as I tried to get a Switch game for mine and it was hard to do under £15 without anything else on top also are we playing the QUIZ?

Anyway, I got a nice letter which I did read in Andy's voice:

Pengers

This is Liquid Shadow.
He is a super powerful warrior with stealth abilities.
He is dark and mysterious.
He likes his amulet and killing.
He hates love, Xmas and normies LOL.

(Merry Chris-Mas mate)

Now as you can guess I did think it was Andy but the handwriting isn't great and Shadow the Hedgehog is a bit of an Edgelord that I'm thinking Jay.

I got a plush of Shadow, a Foxhound (MGS) keyring which has gone in my weird toy window and some Lindor Chocolate Balls which I've eaten.

The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 3 DvQoMcPWoAAeZcY
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Dec 2018 - 22:59

masofdas wrote:
but the handwriting isn't great and Shadow the Hedgehog is a bit of an Edgelord that I'm thinking Jay.

Woah woah woah now, this feels like character assassination right here! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Dec 2018 - 0:04

My handwriting is hot trash, but I would never write Chris-Mas Razz
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Dec 2018 - 10:06

Whoever it is, I'm thinking we need Andyman to do more dramatic readings of stuff on the forum, and record them here for our amusement. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Dec 2018 - 13:30

I'm assuming we're waiting on the last few gift receivers to post up their haul before doing the reveals, yeah?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Dec 2018 - 16:44

That would make sense!
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Dec 2018 - 0:59

Hello! Top marks for my Secret Santa gifter - a Bulbasaur plush (because he is literally #1 and I love him) as well as a miniature of Kraken (Rum) and a Bioshock book (Rapture). Well done Santa baby.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Dec 2018 - 22:26

I think that's the present I'd most like to receive (besides mine, natch Winky Face ).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next