We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things That Really !&$% You Off

Go down 
+27
LikesVideoGames
Solve My Maze
awesomedude
Rum
Buskalilly
Athrun888
nupkin
The Cappuccino Kid
ShadoWolf
fronkhead
oldschool
Xelviar
Treesmurf
ZeroJones
NintenDUCK
Dusty Knackers
beemoh
Xenos_Helia
shanks
The_Jaster
Admin
JayMoyles
Crumpy Andy
SuperPaperLink
Jimbob
Vidofnir
Balladeer
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 13 EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013 - 4:27

Apparently once the developers heard about the banning they went back and have taken some stuff out so it does get a release here, but it won't be the same
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 13 EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013 - 7:44

Sounds like you won't be able to beat people to death with dildos at worst.

EDIT: You got another one...
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 13 EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013 - 8:33

Oh for fuck sake..

Just because of drugs.. 

I wonder if this is because of the government doing a big thing about drugs at the moment because of those two people that died after hallucinating a d overdosing on something. 

I'm now getting worried about GTA V now
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 13 EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013 - 8:44

I'm not going to mince my words about this, if it got refused classification then it probably did something very bad and very stupid.  They know the rules here, and it sounds to me like they tried to push to the limit what they can get away with.  I really hope just because we have an r18 rating we aren't going to see a flood of games just do tons of over the top rubbish under some sort of delusion that the r18 rating means they can do anything the want.  If they have content that even exceeds what an r18 rating will allow then they should expect to be banned.

And gta will be fine imo, the series has never once had a problem coming over here before even before we had an r18 rating.  As long as they do what they have always done they will probably have no trouble getting the next gta out here.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 13 EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013 - 8:56

Wasn't there a cloud of doubt for IV? I do remember something going on before its release.

And state of decay isn't like saints row there shouldn't be any "over the top" stuff and all that 
In this case it's purely because of drugs
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 13 EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013 - 9:08

I'll admit I didn't follow gaming back when gta4 was coming out so I'm not sure what it faced, but if the problem is just the drugs couldn't they just change the names of them to something fictional to avoid this?
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 13 EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013 - 9:17

I think that's what they are going to do
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 13 EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013 - 23:35

I think too many games are going down the root of shock value nowadays, like hundreds of movies have been doing for years so I'm glad to see some action being taken.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 13 EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013 - 12:41

I hate it when I'm driving along pretty fast, right on the speed limit, and some tosspot overtakes me at a stupid speed and puts everyone in danger, only for me to pull up right behind them at the next set of traffic lights. Wow, you got really far, didn't you?

However I love it when someone does that and a few hundred yards later you seem upside down by the side of the road. It's only happened to me once but it felt glorious.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
nupkin
Stability Update
nupkin

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 13 EmptySat 6 Jul 2013 - 19:52

Here's a new peeve for me: people obsessed with dieting. Honestly, just came back from what I was hoping would be a relaxing pub lunch and I couldn't help but get enraged at the gaggle of girls that came and sat next to us. I can tell you that they talked about nothing but their diets (excepting one interlude when one of them was trying to justify seeing some guy who already had a girlfriend - what a pig). So now I know every grotesque intimate detail about the cabbage diet, having to stick to 1200 calories a day (fuck that for a laugh), how blue cheese is okay if you put 3 tonnes of celery for every inch cubed, and how running is only going to burn fat if you take a very specific route around Finsbury Park.

I appreciate that they were in some sort of running / dieting club together, but at least have the courtesy to understand that other people around you are eating, and don't want to hear about the side-effects of the cabbage diet. What a bunch of vain, insufferable bores.

I don't have anything against people going on diets (yours truly is trying to chisel the mini muffin tops) but talking about it constantly and in public makes you want to take a cheese grater to your own eyes, in homage to the N64 bad review.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 13 EmptySat 6 Jul 2013 - 22:08

This is a slight one, really, but people who take ages to get onto escalators. My very hasty research suggests that the first escalator in the world was installed in 1896; plenty of time for people to have gotten used to them by now. Oddly enough, my rage increases in direct proportion to how busy the surroundings are. Weird! Winky Face
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 13 EmptySun 7 Jul 2013 - 4:02

When this happens.

Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 13 Aglets
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 13 EmptySun 7 Jul 2013 - 4:50

ZeroJones wrote:
This is a slight one, really, but people who take ages to get onto escalators. My very hasty research suggests that the first escalator in the world was installed in 1896; plenty of time for people to have gotten used to them by now. Oddly enough, my rage increases in direct proportion to how busy the surroundings are. Weird! Winky Face

I'm like that, Also it doesn't annoy me as such but I still wonder why people don't get elevators, as in it's going up and people clearly get off and yet they either get on then go "oh it's going up" or they will just ask.

And every time they do I'm always thinking well these people just got off with a lot of shopping and such what do you think?
It does annoy me when the lift clearly says going up.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 13 EmptyTue 9 Jul 2013 - 16:00

Political slogans designed to bulls*** a path to power.  That goes for both sides, but Abbott is far bigger an offender.  If I hear "We'll abolish the Carbon Tax, stop the boats, and blablablabla" one more time I think I'll genuinely scream.  

Actually politics in general seems to make me mad.  I've been seeing most of this tripe since I was twelve, why am I still seeing it argued over by the two major parties?

And that's my tri-weekly political rant done.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 13 EmptyTue 9 Jul 2013 - 16:05

But Rudd's new Ad is funny with all his hand gestures and movements Razz 
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 13 EmptyThu 11 Jul 2013 - 20:20

I said it in the Ashes thread but I'd like to formally say it here with a nice anger easing rant now my computer is back on.  I HATE it when Microsoft shove updates down my throat.  Force a shut down, a reboot, and waste my time.  Save it for when I shut the blasted thing down and am not using my damn computer for gods sake.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 13 EmptyFri 12 Jul 2013 - 3:43

You can change that ya know. I do the updates of my own accord
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 13 EmptyFri 12 Jul 2013 - 4:14

shanks wrote:
You can change that ya know. I do the updates of my own accord

I assumed that was a given. I rarely use Windows, but I certainly shut off the automatic updates. Same goes for my Mac computers, I do the updates mostly overnight when I don't need it.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Jul 2013 - 7:38

Having to be in the office at 0800 to take a call from Australia.  Necessary, but none the less off-!&$%ing for that. Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Jul 2013 - 16:01

That's your fault for being 8 hours behind Razz 
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Jul 2013 - 21:13

We gave you 8 hours so you'd have enough time to keep up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 13 EmptyThu 18 Jul 2013 - 11:32

Balladeer wrote:
Having to be in the office at 0800 to take a call from Australia.  Necessary, but none the less off-!&$%ing for that. Evil or Very Mad 

Yes, but you had to talk to people living in the future, how awesome is that Cool 

England, stop living in the past!
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 13 EmptyThu 18 Jul 2013 - 11:35

So that's why Texas is the way it is!

(Sorry, cheap shot. Couldn't help it.)

I'm sure beemoh has already said this, but: the current heat. Also my floor's broken air-con.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 13 EmptyThu 18 Jul 2013 - 21:35

Recently? Some folks' (no one on here) attitude towards Ubisoft, more specifically Ubi's wii U support.....they are quite clearly the best 3rd party support the system has yet some Nintendo fans are acting like they aren't needed.

Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 13 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2013 - 10:05

Well, I suppose this doesn't really anger me or anything, but all this twaddle about the royal baby. Even ABC News 24 isn't immune to broadcasting it the moment Kate is admitted to hospital. I'm already sick of it, and the media coverage here tomorrow is going to be... vile. Time to bust out my Gurren Lagann dvd set methinks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things That Really !&$% You Off
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next