We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things That Really !&$% You Off

Go down 
+27
LikesVideoGames
Solve My Maze
awesomedude
Rum
Buskalilly
Athrun888
nupkin
The Cappuccino Kid
ShadoWolf
fronkhead
oldschool
Xelviar
Treesmurf
ZeroJones
NintenDUCK
Dusty Knackers
beemoh
Xenos_Helia
shanks
The_Jaster
Admin
JayMoyles
Crumpy Andy
SuperPaperLink
Jimbob
Vidofnir
Balladeer
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 14 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2013 - 10:27

I just don't care. It doesn't affect me one way or the other at the moment, apart from providing tagline opportunities.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 14 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2013 - 10:36

Like wait Peach is pregnant?
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 14 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2013 - 10:54

Balladeer wrote:
I just don't care.  It doesn't affect me one way or the other at the moment, apart from providing tagline opportunities.

That's the reason it irritates me so much really, what happens with the royals doesn't affect us commonborn folk, yet the media insists on basically clogging up the entire media coverage with it and various other inane matters. I mean sure, give the thing a mention in the news, but once they start pulling on analysts and all that kind of rubbish it just gets ridiculous. News should be about the things that actually affect us and seeing it cover small inane stories always gets me in a highly agitated mood.

Oh well, two days and this will all be over for the time being. It can't come soon enough. Meh 
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 14 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2013 - 11:08

Unless it's octuplet hermaphrodites in which case the bbc news will spend at least a year on it...
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 14 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2013 - 11:21

At first I read that as "octopus hermaphrodites".  Don't know what that says about me ( Embarrassed ), but that would be a newsworthy story.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 14 EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013 - 6:28

New thing that pisses me off.  Shops here in Australia whining about overseas imports because they're cheaper.  They act as if the dollar is entirely at fault, yet I was importing games for a good bit cheaper even before the global financial crisis happened.  They still seem not to get that the problem is their online catalogs besides rare exceptions like Madman are pretty much prime examples of the word pathetic and they also still charge way too much for their goods.  

The dollar may be what alerted most people to how great getting things from the UK and the US is, but at this point I doubt it going even further down would change all that much.  At the end of the day overseas stores just have a better range for better prices.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 14 EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013 - 8:09

Exactly since we get bugger all here in anime and manga
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 14 EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013 - 8:47

Madman seems pretty good in the anime department to be honest, we've even got some stuff the US doesn't have now that Bandai shut down. I'll agree with manga though, but at least there it's easy to import.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 14 EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013 - 8:49

Yeah Anime is alright, although I do wish they would get more Fairy Tail released
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 14 EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013 - 8:56

Balladeer wrote:
I just don't care.  It doesn't affect me one way or the other at the moment, apart from providing tagline opportunities.

Okay, after this was taking centre stage on the BBC website for most of the day yesterday, long before the sprog actually popped out, I now care. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 14 EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013 - 9:16

shanks wrote:
Yeah Anime is alright, although I do wish they would get more Fairy Tail released

That fault probably lies with Funimation taking so long dubbing it I suspect.  
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 14 EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013 - 9:19

Wonder what their excuse for One Piece is then since rather far behind in the dub
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 14 EmptyWed 24 Jul 2013 - 15:58

Google's "improved" Gmail.  Thanks for automatically sending all my receipts from yesterdays online shopping in the promotions inbox so I thought they weren't reaching me!  Rolling Eyes 

I am so fucking sick of Google pulling this crap, it's bad enough they constantly "upgrade" YouTube so it looks worse and worse (speaking of which I'm still annoyed how they shove their recommendation videos in my damn feed on the homepage.  That should be reserved exclusively for subscriptions like it was before, and if I want recommendations I'll look at the side of the screen like it's always been, stop spamming my feed with those often unrelated to my interests videos in the place I use to keep up to date with the channels I've bloody subbed to) and now they're trashing my damn email account.  

Nothing is more annoying or stupid than a company constantly shoving so-called upgrades through for the sake of doing something even when the old thing is spot on perfect.  If I had a dollar every time a company upgraded something and it made it worse I'd have over several hundred dollars by now.  This reminds me of the horrid new Playstation Network layout too, since I'm having a rant about supposed upgrades to interfaces that make them far worse than the old design.  

I get they need to improve things, but the way these companies treat their "innovations" just infuriates me.  Just because you can change something doesn't mean it's worth changing.

EDIT: Well that pretty much nulled the rant about the emails. But still, including something I'm just going to turn off anyway makes me wonder why they even wasted their time to bnegin with. That aside I could have used with learning Tales of Xillia has been pushed back to a release of the ninth next month in my main inbox. Meh 
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 14 EmptyWed 24 Jul 2013 - 16:34

I hate that they change your status settings on Facebook to friends automatically and don't have the custom, so then I have to go back to FB and change my settings back so the dumbass I've raged about before doesn't see my posts.

Yes I could delete it but that would cause more havoc as it's got the emotions of a 2 year old
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 14 EmptyThu 25 Jul 2013 - 3:13

'If you do not wish to not receive emails about upcoming offers please untick this box.'

Eh? 
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 14 EmptySat 27 Jul 2013 - 14:13

New thing that gets me really annoyed-slash-furious.  People who don't put the information in to Gracenote and other soundtrack tagging databases correctly.  I have just had to spend an HOUR correctly tagging some soundtracks I finally got around to ripping because whatever fool put the information in the database clearly had no damn clue what they were doing.  

And this was after having to play cat and mouse to find where iTunes had even put my rips because they were incorrectly tagged as being a compilation soundtrack when it is very clearly an original soundtrack score and the composer for all the tracks bar two is Hiroyuki Sawano.  

If I get this het up over this maybe I should see if there's a way to fix this stuff instead of whining.  But ugh, I honestly am getting tired of having to do these sorts of things myself because others fail. I told myself my days of contributing to others for not even a thanks were over, maybe I spoke a tad soon.  Or maybe I'll just not look in to the matter.  Eh, who am I kidding, on my lame laptop it probably isn't even possible, so it's probably a moot issue. Meh

EDIT: Well whadyaknow, I can actually submit info. I'll see if this gets accepted and if it does then I think it's high time someone fixed some of the mistakes others have made on Gracenote for some of this stuff. It won't save me the headache of having to properly tag everything, but if even one other person doesn't have to go through that same headache in the future then it will have been worthwhile. Now, back to Brawl for the last sixty trophies.

Last edited by Athrun888 on Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 16:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 14 EmptyThu 1 Aug 2013 - 21:35

The aftermath of a can of Coke. My teeth have felt like they're covered in fur ever since. Sick 
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 14 EmptyFri 2 Aug 2013 - 3:47

Pension day.. Old people were everywhere
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 14 EmptySat 3 Aug 2013 - 10:02

Paying off my credit card online. The money instantly disappears from my bank account but the amount on the credit card doesn't change. I know that it will, ultimately, but it makes me apprehensive.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 14 EmptySat 3 Aug 2013 - 12:04

The opposition leaders new slogan, "give the Australian public back control of the government". He's just started throwing it out today and I'm already sick of it. Rudd will call the election in his own time, anyone who's seen an election before knows the PM won't call it until they think they can win it, so for gods sake stop going on about how we want an election already and get back to trying to propose better legislation than what Labor is suggesting.

And that concludes my rant. This campaign is going to be torture on my patience, no doubt by the end of it I'll want both sides to just jump off a cliff. Meh 
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 14 EmptySun 4 Aug 2013 - 2:43

When I make a cup of tea but I'm playing something so I can't hold out and monitor the temperature constantly. It's too hot, too hot, too hot then too cold. I always miss the sweet spot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
LikesVideoGames
Ejected into the Lava
LikesVideoGames

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 14 EmptyMon 5 Aug 2013 - 3:03

If I were to post all the things that pissed me off the internet would overload... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 14 EmptyMon 5 Aug 2013 - 7:39

Have a shot anyway!  Only... put the list in a spoiler if it's more than fifteen long.  

For starters, how do you feel about "Nothing in I"?
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 14 EmptyMon 5 Aug 2013 - 13:43

Know how I said rain was awesome a few days ago?  Add it to the list that grinds my gears.  It and the wind is coming down so strong right now it's knocking out my TV aerial signal.  Meh

And just like most of the things I've complained about as of late it passes over and sorts itself out moments after I post the message.  I will say I'm happy about that however, because the way it was going I was starting to get a bit worried it might break a window.  

But while I'm here lets add things I complain about finding themselves nulled straight after I post about them to my list!

EDIT: yay, YouTube has now changed the interface on the entire site to put a big fugly bar at the top offering me to go to my dashboard. Now I don't even have information on what channel has uploaded what on the left side of the screen when I'm on my homepage! Great!

What is with these utterly moronic giant cooperations and making little constant changes that aren't needed and make the site look far uglier and less intuitive to navigate? Change for changes sake never works, and YouTube is a fantastic example of why I am a firm believer of that.

Last edited by Athrun888 on Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 11:42; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New thing that gets me angry)
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 14 EmptySun 11 Aug 2013 - 14:42

New thing that gets me going. Really really bad headaches. Half my head is just throbbing really badly, it's been so long since I had one I'd forgotten how bad headaches can be. And the worst part is this is one of those ones that won't go away until I take some of the strong pain killers while going to sleep, which is over five hours away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things That Really !&$% You Off
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next