We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things That Really !&$% You Off

Go down 
+27
LikesVideoGames
Solve My Maze
awesomedude
Rum
Buskalilly
Athrun888
nupkin
The Cappuccino Kid
ShadoWolf
fronkhead
oldschool
Xelviar
Treesmurf
ZeroJones
NintenDUCK
Dusty Knackers
beemoh
Xenos_Helia
shanks
The_Jaster
Admin
JayMoyles
Crumpy Andy
SuperPaperLink
Jimbob
Vidofnir
Balladeer
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 15 EmptySun 11 Aug 2013 - 16:01

I hate waking up with a killer headache which happens to me from time to time
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 15 EmptyMon 12 Aug 2013 - 12:20

If we're going for body pain, then for me toothache is a fugly beehotch that can go and get mauled by a pack of rabid dogs.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 15 EmptyMon 12 Aug 2013 - 12:32

My family on my father's side have an issue with back pain. It's starting to niggle at me too. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 15 EmptyMon 12 Aug 2013 - 12:44

I do get the odd bout of back pain from time to time which doesn't last long but it bloody hurts like hell. (Also waking up and bending over to get something and hearing cracking isn't fun either)

I also suffer from a stiff left knee like my Dad did until he had it operated on.

And there is my foot which I messed up last year.

That's my body issues DAMN YOU! 
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 15 EmptyTue 13 Aug 2013 - 18:22

Large, loud, drunken men, taking up most of the pavement and yelling, "He's pissing!" at the top of their voices down the street.  I presume from their kilts, navy t-shirts and accents that the north of the island are playing a game of kick-the-ball with the middle and south of the island again?  And that people are taking it too seriously?

(I am absolutely sure that the England fans are just as bad.)
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 15 EmptyTue 13 Aug 2013 - 19:03

I'm sure you'd piss them off just as much, especially if they read that. "Kick-the-ball". Jesus Christ.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 15 EmptyTue 13 Aug 2013 - 19:11

I bloody well hope so.  Wouldn't have minded so much if they weren't taking up the entire pavement as well. At least I kept out of their way.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 15 EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013 - 13:40

A game you have pre-ordered having its released date pushed back almost two weeks. This is why gaming is lame in Australia, like anything other than "AAA" big budget titles? Prepare to either never see them released or constantly get delayed. Reminds me to stop buying anything small locally. It's bad enough things cost more here anyway, the least they could do is be punctual.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 15 EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013 - 17:04

Getting a friend interested in a game you enjoy, then having to sit and watch him play out for ages while you really want a go but it would be impolite to ask him to get off.

(This is happening right now, my buddy's playing monster Hunter on my Wii u and I'm just sat here pissing about on the net and reading my book)
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 15 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013 - 16:33

People who decide that because a review doesn't agree with their own viewpoint, it constitutes a bad review. This puts it quite eloquently, I feel.

Context.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 15 EmptySat 17 Aug 2013 - 5:42

Mike Cross.

Seriously, this man has ridiculous anger issues.  He attacks at the slightest thing.  Not just that, but he feels the need to be aggressively rude without a second thought.  The context of the two images below from Facebook are that he wrote "I can be a dick sometimes" and I replied "Sometimes" with a tongue out emoticon.  Then I got this PM, followed by going back to the original post and finding his edited comment - which by the way, is terribly homophobic.  Why would I be insulted by the possibility of being gay?  It is just pathetic really.  It was intended to make me look silly by having me answer his homophobic insult question how he wanted it to.

Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 15 MikeCross2_zps61b4612c

Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 15 MikeCross1_zps6a129b54

Consequenty, I just blocked him, never to be seen again.  More generally, it is his kind of behaviour that I really dislike about the internet in general.  Why do people feel the need to be so ugly in their behaviour?  Why do they feel the need to over react to the slightest comment?  It is people like Mike Cross that have seen me avoid forums in general and I won't tolerate it on Facebook.

Last edited by oldschool on Sat 17 Aug 2013 - 14:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 15 EmptySat 17 Aug 2013 - 9:27

You know, I'm usually a bit edgy about the use of real names on the forum (apart from if you want to use your own, obviously that's okay)... but since this is a3HM, and I don't think there's a person on here who doesn't think that he's a massive arse (anyone?), I'll turn a blind eye.

If someone can draw a picture of a three-headed monkey burning on a bonfire for the 5th November, I think it would be quite appropriate for the forum.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 15 EmptySat 17 Aug 2013 - 14:38

Balladeer wrote:
You know, I'm usually a bit edgy about the use of real names on the forum (apart from if you want to use your own, obviously that's okay)... but since this is a3HM, and I don't think there's a person on here who doesn't think that he's a massive arse (anyone?), I'll turn a blind eye.

If someone can draw a picture of a three-headed monkey burning on a bonfire for the 5th November, I think it would be quite appropriate for the forum.
You are entirely correct, so I redacted names that shouldn't be there. My bad, sorry. I don't need to hide my name and Mike, well, I don't really care. He is really what is wrong with the internet DAMN YOU! 
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 15 EmptySun 18 Aug 2013 - 1:34

First thing I thought of when I came across http://www.weeklygripe.co.uk/a945.asp was this thread. Bravo!
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 15 EmptySun 18 Aug 2013 - 2:15

People who feel the need to walk around in public with no top on, just wear a vest for pete's sake.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 15 EmptyWed 21 Aug 2013 - 7:55

My car with it's things falling out and windows not going up or down properly
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 15 EmptyWed 21 Aug 2013 - 9:51

fronkhead wrote:
First thing I thought of when I came across http://www.weeklygripe.co.uk/a945.asp was this thread. Bravo!
I've said for years that if I were First Minister I'd limit mobile phone call use to two minutes at a time on public transport (you know, for emergencies). Getting the 7:05am up to Glasgow in the middle of winter was just rubbish as there was two things you could guarantee: traffic jams, and some wee bint inconsiderately shouting down her phone about all the cockfun she was going to have that weekend. HATE IT!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 15 EmptyWed 21 Aug 2013 - 13:02

Apparently, I will be told about when my theory test is "within 2-3 days". Within 3 days, then? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 15 EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013 - 6:24

People who stand in the middle of stairways and chat
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 15 EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013 - 7:56

People who stand in the way anywhere.  Or walk/drive/cycle in the way.  Basically, people in the way, of which there are many.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 15 EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013 - 9:31

The worst part of that for me is the bit where you're through the checkouts in the supermarket and you just want to leave and then every nobhead decides to stop in the middle of the aisle, check their receipts. Then the old lady decides to walk with her carer/daughter right down the flipping middle of the aisle. Never have I been so tempted to mow down and old lady before...
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 15 EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013 - 11:25

andyman949 wrote:
Then the old lady decides to walk with her carer/daughter right down the flipping middle of the aisle. Never have I been so tempted to mow down and old lady before...
Yeah for me that is everywhere on Pension day, it's old people and bogans everywhere

And oh yes Cyclists and their thinking of them owning the road
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 15 EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013 - 11:47

To be fair, some drivers treat cyclists quite badly. I used to say that I was putting on my invisibility cloak when I cycled home, so intimidated did I feel by some of the driving. Of course, most drivers are ace around cyclists, and equally of course, some cyclists are quite arrogant on the road... there are bad apples in every group!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 15 EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013 - 12:00

I have never seen a (British) driver cut across a red light.  A few very late ambers, but no reds.  Cyclists, especially when there's a long chain of them, often don't seem to care.

But going back to the "getting in the way" part, drivers are much worse at that.  They'll stop on a pedestrian crossing when waiting to cross a busy junction, and if their light goes red before they get away, that means pedestrians having to struggle around.  The number of dirty looks I have given drivers blocking pedestrian crossings... DAMN YOU!

I don't drive at all or cycle much, so I'm probably biased; but the more vulnerable a road-user is, the less annoyed with them I'm likely to be.  I don't mind them endangering themselves, so long as they didn't endanger others.  So I side with ZJ on who should be more careful on the road; although as he says, each transport method has its own twerps, on-foot included.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 15 EmptyFri 23 Aug 2013 - 1:12

One that I've experienced a few times lately, people who can clearly see you're waiting to get off the bus but still decide to walk and stand in front of you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things That Really !&$% You Off
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next