We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.

Go down 
+11
OrangeRakoon
stu_the_great
Dusty Knackers
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
JayMoyles
Muss
Treesmurf
Rum
Buskalilly
gjones
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 EmptyFri 5 May 2023 - 17:36

Treesmurf wrote:
masofdas wrote:
Can ya guess what number 50 will be, in 8 days time?
Pretty Girl Game Collection 3.

mas wrote:

Nah the one with the blonde elf girl and fish man.

Ahh so Pretty Girls 2048 Strike then.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 EmptyFri 5 May 2023 - 17:59

You got me
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 EmptyMon 8 May 2023 - 15:47

I'd love to try one of the Hori pads, but them not having the rumble puts me off. I love a bit of the ol' rumble, me.

Oh, and today I learned that Pretty Girls 2048 Strike is a genuine game. I learned nothing else about it and am happy to keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 EmptyThu 11 May 2023 - 22:41

Balladeer wrote:
I'd love to try one of the Hori pads, but them not having the rumble puts me off.  I love a bit of the ol' rumble, me.

Hori pad is good for 2d platformers as well btw & as for rumble never felt like I need it in fighting or 2d platform games but I'm with you on everything else.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 EmptyFri 12 May 2023 - 13:59

Switch physical game number 50 is here
Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 Fv6qVQSWIAEE77-?format=jpg&name=large

I've got a Pro Controller to arrive at some point

Edit it has arrived
Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 Fv7k-nDXwAMu21b?format=jpg&name=large
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 EmptyFri 12 May 2023 - 21:36

Balladeer wrote:
I'd love to try one of the Hori pads, but them not having the rumble puts me off.  I love a bit of the ol' rumble, me.

You know what this has made me realise, I've had Rumble turned off on my Switch since very early in its lifespan and not turned it back on. Shocked I think I need to turn it back on and see what I've been missing.

My Tears of the Kingdom has yet to arrive. Matthew Castle
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 EmptyFri 12 May 2023 - 22:31

Only rumble fans get their TotK on time. Naughty (That's bobbins Smurf, hope it arrives sharpish tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 EmptySat 13 May 2023 - 8:57

It's not that I don't like rumble, I think the Mrs complained about it was making loads of noise whilst she was trying to sleep and I was playing handheld and just forgot to turn it back on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 EmptyTue 16 May 2023 - 10:28

I went to work three hours late because "I had to wait for an important delivery".

Yes it was Zelda.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 EmptyThu 18 May 2023 - 18:33

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 Img_2070

I have hundreds of pounds of CEX vouchers needing used so I quite happily spending the credit on random stuff I see. Those are two DS games and three PS2 games I’d had on my CEX wish list for a while.

Otherwise, Pokemon Legends Arceus was re-added to the collection after trading in LEGO Brawls, Wreckfest and Kao The Kangaroo. 80 Days & Overboard and Wonder Boy were heavily discounted on The Game Collection. Deliver Us The Moon was bought from a charity shop for £2.99, it’s still sealed too.

Zelda too, natch.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 EmptyThu 18 May 2023 - 18:38

Just had a wee look £12.95 for 80 Days & Overboard does seem a good deal, I don't know much about 80 days but remember Overboard reviewing rather well. And I think I may have like £3 in credit as well.

Edit

I only had like a £1 credit but have pre-ordered SF6 and FFXVI with the bonuses with them come end of June, have about £24 in credit.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 EmptyTue 30 May 2023 - 22:40

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 Img_2071

Never before have and never again will these items been photographed together.

Genki Video Games recently had a stock refresh so I added a few games to my collection I’ve had an eye on for a while. Donkey Konga 3 never left Japan, Choro Q 64 2 is a cartoony racing game that also never left Japan, and Ace Combat 2 is pretty much all in English but a much cheaper way to legally own the game than to buy a second-hand PAL copy.

There’s odd sorts I picked up inexpensively too. My local hospice shop sometimes does ‘3 for £1’ on old books, CDs and media and Monster Hunter Tri was part of that. I got a Morecambe & Wise Christmas Specials DVD boxset and a paperback copy of Kevin Bridge’s autobiography alongside it. A very random trio.

Asphalt 3D was a quid in Cash Generator, The Simpsons Game was £1.49 and Pulp Fiction on PSP UMD was far too strange a thing to see to not buy at just 50p.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 EmptyWed 31 May 2023 - 6:50

Must have missed the refresh but will have to have a look myself at Genki as Cube is a system where I'm keen for Japanese games.

I recently bought some UMDs of Advent Children because FF stuff on PSP, Transformers the Movie and Cowboy Bebop the Movie which CW, EofGiz, gJones all seem to think I'm mad for doing.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 EmptyWed 31 May 2023 - 19:56

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 20230510

Once again, I have a friend in Japan. Once again, I have asked them for Pokémon plushies. In this case I sent them off with a list of about ten and said 'get me the first two that show', with Spheal right near the top and Gallade third from bottom. I didn't think they'd seriously have a Gallade. The picture above shows why.

Also: Shy Guy, and Brewster for my ANCH-loving sis.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 EmptyThu 1 Jun 2023 - 12:45

Bloody hell I got hit with a big nostalgia wave upon seeing that MH Tri box art again. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 EmptySun 4 Jun 2023 - 17:31

Found out today my most local GAME is shutting down and moving into Sports Direct, because of this they had basically all none video games 20% off or higher. I'm guessing they're not going to have room for LEGO and POPS. I picked up the Sobble plush in there for £11, New Tales of Borderlands as that was £15 regardless, and I got for £6 TWO PlayStation Move controllers that I took straight to CEX where I got the rest

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 Sobble10

I picked up OutRun 2 and Klonoa for £10 after the Move trade in (£16 you can say for both), I went for those two as I've made a wee wanted list from games I've spotted on EofGiz, Cappa, gJones Top 100 lists etc along with a few others that come to mind from it like Donkey Konga 3 and I plan to maybe add more when I see Balla post his list.

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 Outrun10

Outrun 2 still looks good on the OG Xbox. I will have a look through the magazines, maybe post the review scores or what not up later. The one thing I didn't pick up though did tell Cappa about was Evercade games were in the 20% off, and they seemed to have a lot of the sets including the one with 40 Winks, but they didn't have any of the systems. If they did and those were 20% off, I may have picked up a nice little bundle.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 EmptyWed 7 Jun 2023 - 11:20

I meant to say this when Cappa posted about it but Donkey Konga 3 is a weird one. It didn't release in the west, but really neither did Donkey Konga 1 or 2. I'm pretty sure the Japanese games have very different song selections.

Where did you get the mags?

As for Outrun, Andy and I stumbled across a really nice arcade in Akihabara. It was where we played Rad Mobile but they also had other stuff like the whole Outrun series.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 EmptyWed 7 Jun 2023 - 12:32

CEX as well for the magazines, were on the side of the till £1 each.

Yeah did Donkey Konga in Japan had covers or something from what I remember.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 EmptyWed 7 Jun 2023 - 17:08

masofdas wrote:
Things he bought.

I’m curious to see what’s on your wanted list. You’ve bought arguably the best arcade racer of all time there, everybody who’s played it quite rightly calls it one of their favourite games. The new collection is a brilliant way to play Klonoa as well.

Buskalilly wrote:
I meant to say this when Cappa posted about it but Donkey Konga 3 is a weird one. It didn't release in the west, but really neither did Donkey Konga 1 or 2. I'm pretty sure the Japanese games have very different song selections.

I’ve been meaning to do a post about the cover tunes from the western Donkey Konga games for years. The undefeated standard bearer for ‘most out of place song in a game’ remains the cover of Soul Asylum’s Runaway Train that’s in Donkey Konga 2.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 EmptyThu 8 Jun 2023 - 10:01

I honestly find it weird to hear Chumbawumba perform their own song now, I heard the DK one so much. See also: all the songs in Elite Beat Agents.

masofdas wrote:
CEX as well for the magazines, were on the side of the till £1 each.

Nice!
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 EmptyMon 12 Jun 2023 - 20:38

*plays the Supermarket Sweep theme*

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 Img_2072

We Love Katamari REROLL is a GAME-Exclusive that I got from Amazon on launch day so help me figure that out. There’s the recent Evercade cartridges alongside some cheap CEX pick-ups. Lotus Challenge and Shaun Palmer were games I’d remembered as being high-quality in the PS2’s first year, and I never got round to Injustice during the Wii U’s heyday (if it even had a heyday?). The Gran Turismo Collector’s Edition seems like a bit of a bargain, it’s selling for nearly £20 on eBay.

I bit the bullet and bought two PSone games that I’d been wanting for ages. They’re the priciest retro games I’ve bought in a while – around £45 combined – but Ray Tracers is essentially Chase H.Q. for 1997 and an undeservedly forgotten Taito belter. Silent Bomber is like Bomberman 64 mixed with Metal Gear Solid, I’d reliably heard that it’s a proper forgotten classic and my first impressions match that.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 EmptyMon 12 Jun 2023 - 22:16

Nice that you point out the EC games as EofGiz put in our group chat that the GAME closing down now has PlayStation, Switch and used Xbox games also 20% off. I went in hoping to maybe find Star Wars Jedi Survivor discounted, it wasn't, and when I asked about LAD Ishin they couldn't be bothered to even check if they had it.

I wasn't going to get anything, then I spotted in the window behind some used phones, even though when I asked last time I was in GAME if they had any and was told No, this

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 20230610

Maybe they found it out back and put out or like LAD Ishin they couldn't be arsed to look (They're shutting down and moving to a Sports Direct, so they might not give a crap when only two people staying) for any Evercade system.

As they did have a system, I picked up four of the cartridge packs and this should have to come as you see from the stickers £161.95 but actually cost me £119 which is still a lot, hence why I only picked up four of the carts they had.

I do get paid on Friday and the store is staying open till end of June, that I may go back in and get some more (Likely still all be there as who's buying Evercade games in Taunton), but certainly not fussed about collections of Atari 2600 games.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 EmptySun 18 Jun 2023 - 9:45

The C64 Collection Part 2 for Evercade... this...with all the Hewson games on. What is going on in the space year 2023, where there's a possibility that at least two people on this forum may have played Firelord.*

*For about 5 minutes**
**Because it's incomprehensible
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 EmptyWed 21 Jun 2023 - 19:24

I'm turning into Balla with these plushes, also really should got Vaporeon as my Eevee hangs out with two water types
Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 20230611Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 20230613
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 EmptyWed 21 Jun 2023 - 21:27

There are worse things to turn into.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.
Page 21 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next