We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)

Go down 
+9
OrangeRakoon
Jimbob
Treesmurf
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
JayMoyles
masofdas
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 11 EmptyTue 8 Nov 2022 - 0:38

Lucky lad Smurf sees off lovely ladies (and Daisy)

Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 11 20221110

After taking part in the curtain raiser and thrilling us throughout it was only fitting that your reigning defending undisputed Champion Treesmurf would get the final word on what has been a wonderful season.

He faced the stern test of Buska's Broads who he just manged to squeeze past by a single goal last time around and the Encounter did not disappoint. It was end to end throughout with both sides getting their fair share of chances but both keepers were on top form to deny the Strikers for much of the game.

It looked as if we would see a goal when Pauline readied a Hyper Strike in plenty of space but Luigi's timid tackle was enough to put her off at the last second. The scoring would open with only a minute left when Luigi himself found space for a Hyper Strike, there was some contention as to whether he hit it well enough but it somehow went straight through the keeper to make it 2-0. A couple of passages of play later and we had our second goal, Toad receiving the ball on the edge of the box made a clever shimmy backwards before placing it in the bottom corner. There were to be more chances for both sides but the scoring ended there as Smurf's Comets finished on yet another high.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 11 EmptyTue 8 Nov 2022 - 10:00

Thanks everyone for getting those final games played! Glad we've managed to get all the way through, so without further ado here are the final results:

Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 11 Final_10

Congrats Tree, a front runner all the way through and a stellar performer at that. Lets set up a league he isn't so good at next time.

Also stats:
Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 11 Stats10
I have no idea why it thinks Muss is top of the league
I am well aware of why it thinks Luke is at the bottom
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 11 EmptyTue 8 Nov 2022 - 10:18

Crumpy Andy wrote:
Grin
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 11 EmptyTue 8 Nov 2022 - 10:33

Muss: the people's champion.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 11 EmptyTue 8 Nov 2022 - 11:00

I'm the wolves of this
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 11 EmptyTue 8 Nov 2022 - 12:00

Crumpy Andy wrote:

Congrats Tree, a front runner all the way through and a stellar performer at that. Lets set up a league he isn't so good at next time.

I tried the NES Hockey game after someone mentioned that should be the next league and I was NOT good, that being said I don't think people wanna play that just to spite me.

Crumpy Andy wrote:

I have no idea why it thinks Muss is top of the league
Muss is on the longest current win streak, that shouldn't mean top of the league but maybe that's where it's coming from.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 11 EmptyTue 8 Nov 2022 - 15:28

Treesmurf wrote:

Muss is on the longest current win streak, that shouldn't mean top of the league

Strongly disagree

Buskalilly wrote:
Crumpy Andy wrote:
Grin

He has always been an arse man.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 11 EmptyTue 8 Nov 2022 - 15:33

Nearly a third of all goals scored in this league were in my games. You know where to come if you want to be entertained.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 11 EmptyWed 9 Nov 2022 - 9:15

As its part of that stat screen, it may mean Muss has the average best of all the stats? And I have the average worst . . .
Muss wrote:
He has always been an arse man.
We've definitely published lengthy audio diatribes of me preaching the benefits of arse and its consumption.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 11 EmptyWed 9 Nov 2022 - 11:17

It's put me there because I'm the champion. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 11 EmptyWed 9 Nov 2022 - 11:59

Yeh, must be. After all, you beat Smurf and he didn't even play Smurf so how could he possibly be champion?
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 11 EmptyThu 10 Nov 2022 - 22:24

I beat myself every night.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 11 EmptySun 13 Nov 2022 - 13:01

Treesmurf wrote:
I tried the NES Hockey game after someone mentioned that should be the next league and I was NOT good, that being said I don't think people wanna play that just to spite me.
Wait, no, we should play Super Soccer on the SNES with it's crazy-o-spective! Although the games seem to go on for ages mind
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 11 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2022 - 15:35

Can do it in his own game
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 11 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2022 - 21:34

Buskalilly wrote:
Yeh, must be. After all, you beat Smurf and he didn't even play Smurf so how could he possibly be champion?

Treesmurf wrote:
I beat myself every night.

He gave you the setup, but I've still begrudgingly got to appreciate the execution.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 11 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2022 - 22:58

It would be remiss of me not to offer my sincere congratulations to the league tabletopper, Muss.

As long as I didn’t finish last, that’s the main thing! Who knows if I’ll ever play this again – if there’s anymore tournaments then I suppose I’ll be around to make up the numbers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)    Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)  - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mario Strikers Battle League Football (Now featuring a Smurf who cheats)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11