We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage

Go down 
+4
JayMoyles
Kriken
Buskalilly
masofdas
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage   Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Feb 2023 - 19:59

Andy entirely ignoring the aspect of the series that brought it back from almost dead? Standard.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage   Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Feb 2023 - 12:06

I'm now on Chapter 21, and hopefully get it finished today, then post some thoughts in the bronze placing thread.

And I may even use the silver placing thread as well.
Back to top Go down
Kriken
Layton's Apprentice
Kriken

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage   Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Feb 2023 - 1:15

Loved it. The new mechanics were really fun. Good map design. Much more polished graphically than Three Houses, and - this is going to come down to taste - I quite liked the colourful new aesthetic and all the nice outfits the characters have on the field and in the hub area (though uh, I have some mixed feelings about some of the promotion outfits).
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage   Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Feb 2023 - 15:19

Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage - Page 2 Fire-emblem-engage-dlc-characters-5.large

New Rings are coming, because I've done the story I'm not overly bothered about them, am about new story content in Wave 4 though not played Ashen Wolves in Three Houses. I wish Nintendo let us buy piece meal.

Last edited by masofdas on Thu 9 Feb 2023 - 20:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kriken
Layton's Apprentice
Kriken

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage   Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Feb 2023 - 19:52

I wish they wouldn't have day 1 DLC. Shitty practice.

It would also be nice to buy them separately but more than that I wish the DLC for any of these switch games would go on sale for a reasonable price. I never got the Three Houses DLC but I am a little curious.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage   Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2023 - 18:10

I said basically just that in the XC3 thread. Huh.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage   Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Mar 2023 - 21:29

As I bought the Expansion Pass, I did the Emblem Bracelet content today which is a tad pointless as I've finshed the story, so where will I even use the god awful sounding Tiki?

Still gave me a few more battles and hours of game, before we get to big story DLC in April.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage   Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage - Page 2 EmptySat 6 May 2023 - 17:39

I think I'm going to end up getting this alongside ToTK with that digital voucher option you can use, so I guess I'll end up sharing thoughts on this in 2025 or something. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage   Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2