We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS***

Go down 
+3
Buskalilly
masofdas
The Cappuccino Kid
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS***   The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Dec 2022 - 0:38

Confirmed: Rishi Sunak is the Anti-Santa
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS***   The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Dec 2022 - 20:32

Buskalilly wrote:
Balladeer wrote:
pickingthevillaininterestingchoice
I knew exactly what I was doing, Balla. I can play the heel.

Oh. Laughing I thought it was just, popular* bald lad.

My gift has arrived! Good going Santa. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS***   The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2022 - 10:19

Oh, mine arrived too, ridiculously soon after the results were drawn. It is sat under the tree.
Balladeer wrote:
Oh. Laughing I thought it was just, popular* bald lad.
I'm actually rewatching BB along with a pod right now and I am acutely aware how awful Walter is.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS***   The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Dec 2022 - 11:49

The other day I received a can of Jigglypuff sparkling water in the post!  I can only imagine one person who would have sent it to me, but I didn't know if it was part of GNSS or something else?  Anyway, thank you mysterious sender, I'll report back on how it tastes!

EDIT: Shockingly it tasted like peach-flavoured sparkling water!
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS***   The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Dec 2022 - 8:10

I received a parcel in the post on Sunday labelled "for GNamer Secret Santa" so I think mine has arrived.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS***   The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Dec 2022 - 10:17

I also have a parcel
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS***   The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Dec 2022 - 8:01

Its unmarked but I think my parcel has arrived too. I had a big load of Amazon boxes to open and cut into one with a mysterious purple bag and a message saying something like ‘from your Santa, baby’. I’m guessing that’s not come from my 89 year old uncle.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS***   The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Dec 2022 - 11:19

Another gift has just been dropped off, addressed to my forum name. Cheers Santa!
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS***   The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Dec 2022 - 16:22

To my surprise I've recieved another parcel today with the note "Bloody Royal Mail". Thanks muchly.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS***   The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Dec 2022 - 17:00

As long as it's 'Bloody Royal Mail The Executives' not 'Bloody Royal Mail The Posties'.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS***   The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Dec 2022 - 9:55

Let’s get this started:

Thanks Santa! I arrived home to a parcel on Friday and it contained some buttons, some badges and this badass

The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 6597bb10

Hot drinks will never be the same
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS***   The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Dec 2022 - 10:46

The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 20221210

If you can't read it, that tag says 'Merry Christmas! Matthew Castle says you'll like this if you like Ace Attorney. From your Secret Santa'. And I was intending to get into Matthew Castle 's favourite genre of Japanese crime fiction in the new year, so this is an excellent start - in a rather snazzy bag too no less. Cheers Santa!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS***   The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Dec 2022 - 12:35

Thanks to my Secret Santa, which I'm thinking is from Cappa to get a GameCube game like that in a £15 budget and the Scottish sweets also gives it away.

The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 20221210

Will give the DVD a watch later and post some thoughts on it, elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS***   The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Dec 2022 - 14:34

Merry Christmas one and all!

Thanks to my Santa who got me this lil dude who we've named Kevin, the Sword Keyring he's carrying (which I have to admit I don't recognise  The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 1f633) and that thing covered in glare from the light is his giant chocolate cock.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS***   The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Dec 2022 - 14:50

Looks a bit like one blade of chaos.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS***   The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Dec 2022 - 15:30

The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 20221211

Lovely little Guilmon and a possibly less lovely pervy 3DS dating game
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS***   The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2022 - 16:54

The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 Img_2063

I received these Lindt dessert chocolates and a t-shirt with the mottos I used to say in the Mario Strikers league.

Like I’d said before the Lindt dessert chocolate came in a gift bag with a tag that read ‘from your Santa, baby’. I’d forgotten about this by Christmas morning though, so I reused the very pretty very attractive bag for another Secret Santa I was taking part in on Christmas night. My thriftiness backfired, and that tag made things awkward for a minute.

Cheers Santa.  Father Christmas
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS***   The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2022 - 3:39

That t-shirt is class.

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:

Like I’d said before the Lindt dessert chocolate came in a gift bag with a tag that read ‘from your Santa, baby’. I’d forgotten about this by Christmas morning though, so I reused the very pretty very attractive bag for another Secret Santa I was taking part in on Christmas night. My thriftiness backfired, and that tag made things awkward for a minute.

If you just talk and behave like that all the time, in all circumstances, you never risk accidentally using it where you usually wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS***   The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2022 - 16:32

I think we've all submitted pictures now: time for reveals?

I was...:
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS***   The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2022 - 18:39

I was...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS***   The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2022 - 19:13

I was:
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS***   The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2022 - 2:49

I was...:

To my Santa:
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS***   The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2022 - 7:54

Cheers Pengers!
You know it's gonna be like a decade before I have the Japanese comprehension to appreciate that game, but I'll get there!
I bought for:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS***   The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Dec 2022 - 19:58

Re. my Santa:
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS***   The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Jan 2023 - 10:27

Sorry Tree, yes I did get them too, I was just in such a rush out of the door that they were still in the box when I got back and checked Laughing

In the big final twist
WHOS SANTA WAS I?!?!!?!?!?!:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS***   The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS*** - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 10th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE NOW, ALL THE LADS***
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next