We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP***

Go down 
+4
masofdas
Buskalilly
Treesmurf
The Cappuccino Kid
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP*** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP***   The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP*** - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Dec 2023 - 11:42

Those are some top tier hauls that you've all received! Great to see. Applause
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP*** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP***   The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP*** - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Dec 2023 - 12:58

@Cappa I've started looking see if I can get a Japanese PS2 Slim now after this haul

@Balla just start a Squirtle Squad
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP***   The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP*** - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Dec 2023 - 0:05

I'm incredibly envious of the Squirtle Plush Love

The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP*** - Page 2 20231211

My Secret Santa got me The Taskmaster Card Game which I've held of buying because I had a hunch I'd end up with it for Christmas from somewhere and a Jaffa Tree which is absolutely one of the top 5 types of tree.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP***   The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP*** - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Dec 2023 - 18:52

Lovely chocolate there, only slightly spoiled by the use of the cursed word 'jonuts'. No

Wallopermas has been and gone. Do we reveal who we sent to, or are we waiting for Andy to post what he got some time in February?
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP***   The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP*** - Page 2 EmptySun 31 Dec 2023 - 16:37

Not to mention jonuts are pretty poor when compared to jaffa cakes & normal donuts.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP***   The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP*** - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Jan 2024 - 16:55

Sorry it's me, I'm late, but I've been seperated from my gifts and PCs in various parts and still have managed to fail to have it all together to post a photo

I received:
A Taylor Swift Colouring book
A dungeons and Dragons themed card game (that plays a bit like a light King of Tokyo for the board game heads)
some sweets

Thanks Santa, much appreciated
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP***   The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP*** - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Jan 2024 - 18:30

I was the Secret Santa for...:
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP***   The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP*** - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Jan 2024 - 18:52

I was:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP***   The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP*** - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Jan 2024 - 19:50

I was...:

My Santa:
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP***   The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP*** - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Jan 2024 - 13:40

It's me, hi, I got...:

Dear Santa:
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP***   The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP*** - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Jan 2024 - 18:53

I was Santa for...:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP***   The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP*** - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Jan 2024 - 12:33

...is that it then? We can deduce who Buska's Santee was, so I guess it's time to say a big thanks to Cappa for continuing to run these tirelessly year-on-year. Applause
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP***   The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP*** - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Jan 2024 - 16:01

Yes big thanks again to the big man, this is always one of the highlights of my Christmas from both the giving and receiving of presents and of course the sharing on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP***   The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP*** - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024 - 12:18

Balladeer wrote:
There were actually meant to be three presents.  In early December when I dived into Bezos' Shop of Horrors for them, I got two e-mails back telling me that two of them couldn't be delivered and if I didn't call them up they'd go back to source.  I wasn't going to call these people with my non-existent anime Japanese!  I had no idea if this was because Buska was out on a trip with his girlfriend and couldn't pick them up, or if I'd got the address formatted wrong: the Amazon address form didn't line up with the Elfster address exactly.  I was pretty darn concerned at that point

Ah, apologies. I did get the message that there were delivery mixups, but I was receoving a lot of amazon packages that month, between stuff I ordered and presents from you and family, so I didn't realise they weren't among the ones that arrived. Goji was cool by itself, though I showed it to some Godzilla-obsessed students and have been corrected. Rather than the original 1954 Godzilla, it is actually the 1955 Godzilla Raids Again Godzilla.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP***   The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP*** - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Jan 2024 - 18:16

I'm glad you liked what you got anyway. Smile Before things kick off next time I'll have to figure out where I went wrong, because it sounds like you did get most of the other stuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP***   The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP*** - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 11th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***A NICE QUIET CHRISTMAS WITH NO UNUSUAL INCIDENTS OR STRANGE PEOPLE TURNING UP***
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2