We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?

Go down 
+34
Raxicori
EofGizmo
Muss
OrangeRakoon
DarrenK
Fastpie
kitsuneyo
Zaphod_B
Rum
Bampi
Cube
Athrun888
nupkin
oldschool
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
beemoh
Treesmurf
Buskalilly
Vidofnir
Sentinator
Crumpy Andy
mandlecreed
fronkhead
shanks
wenywoowoo
NintenDUCK
Solve My Maze
Dusty Knackers
Axis1500
Admin
Balladeer
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 15 EmptySun 4 Jan 2015 - 22:41

Currently playing Kuru Kuru Kururin, great stuff. Just have four stages to clear without hitting any walls and I'll have the secret world unlocked! Go me!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 15 EmptyMon 5 Jan 2015 - 6:25

Playtime is split between Captain Toad and Tengami. Neither of them feel very hard up to press but that's no bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Solve My Maze
Wii U Port
Solve My Maze

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 15 EmptyTue 6 Jan 2015 - 19:51

Balladeer wrote:
Have you never played Xenoblade, SMM?  Forget "back slash": it's all about "Reyn time"!  Or, if you have Japanese voices on, "Minna yarujanai!"  Or whatever it is Sharla keeps yelling.

I am still, theoretically, on the same game as you.  But I'm trying to complete All-Star on Hard with everyone, and sloppiness near the end can be very very painful.  Trying to do it with Bowser Jr. is one of the most annoying things I've come across in a videogame.  So I'm mostly Pokémonning at the moment.
Nup, never played it although I've heard good things about it I just never had the time to fully commit to it. I'll no doubt pick up X on Wii U though whenever it comes.

Bowser Jr is a slippery little bugger! I've used him for a few online matches and it's not ended very well at all, sadly.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 15 EmptySun 25 Jan 2015 - 2:29

I've been back on Bayonetta & after getting past the boss I was stuck on I have started to enjoy it a lot more than I previously did.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 15 EmptySun 25 Jan 2015 - 8:05

The_Jaster wrote:
I've been back on Bayonetta & after getting past the boss I was stuck on I have started to enjoy it a lot more than I previously did.

That moment better happen for me soon! Bayo is the game I should really be going back to now that Captain Toad is done but I'm delaying doing so as I've not enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 15 EmptySun 25 Jan 2015 - 12:09

Haven't touched Bayonetta 2 as I was playing the first one and couldn't get past the infuriating motorbike section. It's not even that difficult, but I recall it having insta-death sections and becoming fed up.

May just move on to the sequel as I understand it is a bit more forgiving.

I recently "completed" Captain Toad, which surprised me as it was only 20 levels deep and said there was 70+ on the box. Turns out Nintendo have done a Super Mario 3D Land again and given everyone the chance to see the credits, then tucked away the meat of the game afterwards. Feels a bit backwards. Great game though.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 15 EmptySun 25 Jan 2015 - 13:59

gjones wrote:
Haven't touched Bayonetta 2 as I was playing the first one and couldn't get past the infuriating motorbike section. It's not even that difficult, but I recall it having insta-death sections and becoming fed up.

I thought that bit was way longer than it needed to be as at one point I thought to myself "is this on a loop?" which made me think I had to complete a certain objective to pass it.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 15 EmptyMon 26 Jan 2015 - 20:55

It's Tengami and Kid Icarus as I dither about which retail game to get back to... Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 15 EmptyMon 26 Jan 2015 - 21:49

Oh cripes, Tengami. Completely forgotten about that one. It looked really interesting, but sounded somewhat dull...

Oh, and I've been playing CTTT.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 15 EmptySat 31 Jan 2015 - 21:49

I've started Teslagrad & it seems like a game I will really enjoy, with only about an hour & a half played there have already been so many clever little puzzles.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 15 EmptySat 31 Jan 2015 - 23:35

I got the Fire Emblem bug, so I am playing Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance all over again, just finished Part 1. I so much want a Wii U Fire Emblem game.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 15 EmptySun 1 Feb 2015 - 9:10

Captain Toad and DKCRTF alternately. I've got a big backlog (Shovel Knight, Thomas Was Along, 3 bleddy Metroid Primes now). I'm under the illusion that, if I swap between two games every time I get a chance to play, I'll finish them quicker. Duh!
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 15 EmptySun 1 Feb 2015 - 12:32

Jimbob wrote:
Captain Toad and DKCRTF alternately. I've got a big backlog (Shovel Knight, Thomas Was Along, 3 bleddy Metroid Primes now). I'm under the illusion that, if I swap between two games every time I get a chance to play, I'll finish them quicker. Duh!

I'm doing something similar - alternating between Captain Toad and Super Mario Galaxy 2. It's a good idea, as one game is stressful while the other is largely relaxing. I also downloaded Metroid Prime Trilogy, but spent an awkward twenty minutes on it (Off-TV with a Wii remote) and will probably ignore it for the next few months.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 15 EmptySun 1 Feb 2015 - 12:37

I'm thinking that playing CTTT on its own, like I'm currently doing, is probably a bad idea. It's too relaxing, feeling like a title that should be a break from something else rather than a proper game in its own right.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 15 EmptySun 1 Feb 2015 - 16:21

gjones wrote:
Jimbob wrote:

I'm doing something similar - alternating between Captain Toad and Super Mario Galaxy 2. It's a good idea, as one game is stressful while the other is largely relaxing. I also downloaded Metroid Prime Trilogy, but spent an awkward twenty minutes on it (Off-TV with a Wii remote) and will probably ignore it for the next few months.

I find it better to stick to one game but also keep something in mind that you will play afterwards, I've done this recently and have already finished 4 games in less than a month.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 15 EmptySun 1 Feb 2015 - 21:00

The_Jaster wrote:
I find it better to stick to one game but also keep something in mind that you will play afterwards, I've done this recently and have already finished 4 games in less than a month.

That's how I'm playing things at the moment. Thumbs Up! On the Wii U at the minute, I'm playing Xenoblade Chronicles with Kid Icarus on the side (and a desire to put Citizens Of Earth in rotation). I explored the first settlement in Xenoblade earlier and I swear it's bigger than the whole of the original Zelda game on the NES. Shocked
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 15 EmptyTue 10 Feb 2015 - 20:16

DoPo, but just to inform y'all that my stated desire to play Citizens Of Earth somehow became an addiction to Stealth Inc. 2: A Game Of Clones (although, given how often I die, A Game Of Bones would be a better subtitle Shocked ). It's a darker game than its cutesy-cross-between-a-Minion-and-Gru protagonist would have you believe, too. The difficulty curve is tremendous and, the odd issue with strange control choices aside, it's proper fun.
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 15 EmptySun 22 Feb 2015 - 1:47

Using the Wii U's BC to slowly progress through Twilight Princess. (I'm at the Water dungeon.)
Really enjoying it thus far.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 15 EmptySun 22 Feb 2015 - 7:19

Have you never played it before, Axis? It's my absolute favouritest Zelda game. Gets a lot of flack for "just" being a refinement of Ocarina - yes, I hate it when they go and make one of the best games ever better.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 15 EmptySun 22 Feb 2015 - 9:12

Still not beat Twilight Princess. That and Majora's Mask stand as the only two Zelda games I've not completed*. Embarrassed

*Did someone say "Phillips CD-i"? Those are not Zelda games, y'all. No
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 15 EmptyTue 24 Feb 2015 - 13:07

Recently completed Steamworld Dig after nearly 12 hours of gameplay. Decided to max out all of my upgrades before tackling the final boss (which was therefore very easy).

Picked up Need for Speed Most Wanted U, so getting in to that.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 15 EmptyTue 24 Feb 2015 - 23:50

gjones wrote:

I really wanted to like this game, but in the end, I didn't. I just couldn't get into it and I generally love racing games.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 15 EmptyWed 25 Feb 2015 - 8:50

oldschool wrote:
gjones wrote:

I really wanted to like this game, but in the end, I didn't.  I just couldn't get into it and I generally love racing games.

Yeah my first impressions aren't great. The handling of the cars is so loose, especially when compared to Criterion's Burnout games.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 15 EmptyWed 25 Feb 2015 - 13:57

gjones wrote:
oldschool wrote:
gjones wrote:

I really wanted to like this game, but in the end, I didn't.  I just couldn't get into it and I generally love racing games.

Yeah my first impressions aren't great. The handling of the cars is so loose, especially when compared to Criterion's Burnout games.

Really didn't like that game. It taught me that I don't like open-world racers.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
kitsuneyo
Splatted Goomba
kitsuneyo

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 15 EmptyWed 25 Feb 2015 - 14:30

I've just finished Hyrule Warriors Legend Mode on Normal. I can't believe how good the game is, I loved it. I can't really fault any part of it, just a really fun game with some strategy-ish bits to keep things interesting.

I had a quick try of Adventure Mode and I might play that later, but I think I'm gonna clear my backlog (WWHD and W101) and then finally get 3D World beforehand.

Need to get into Smash as well but I'm not loving that so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?
Page 15 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next