We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread

Go down 
+19
Admin
Vidofnir
oldschool
Dusty Knackers
Cube
ZeroJones
Rum
Treesmurf
Sylveon
Crumpy Andy
Athrun888
Gogoata
shanks
JayMoyles
Balladeer
The Cappuccino Kid
beemoh
Buskalilly
masofdas
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 10 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014 - 12:58

I know, I don't really have any beef with you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 10 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014 - 13:06

Balladeer wrote:
How about you, Rum?  Any chaps you've got your monocled eye on?

No, not right now. There was one I saw briefly but it turned out he had the critical shortcoming of being intolerably annoying. And also very intrusive. After knowing each other for about a week he'd "accidentally" gone into my flatmate's workplace on the other side of town - having never met said flatmate - and somehow gotten into idle chit chat about this and that and oh, wow, you live with Chris? WHAT ARE THE CHANCES LOL

I don't think that's on, personally. So I am nipping it in the bud!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 10 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014 - 13:09

Ooft, stalker. Meh Sensible to get out when you did!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 10 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014 - 13:10

Drunkalilly wrote:
I'm still absolutely smitten with the same girl from work. We're pretty close at this point, she's easily my best friend at work

Dangerous path you're treading down sir, one I've walked down a couple of times myself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 10 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014 - 13:13

Well I'm perfectly happy being friends with her. I hate the term "friendzone". Not everyone one's attracted to feels the same way, and it is possible to have a friendship with someone of the opposite sex. So the only danger, as I see it, is losing the friendship by acting on my other feelings. Hence my cautious approach.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 10 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014 - 13:19

Drunkalilly wrote:
So the only danger, as I see it, is losing the friendship by acting on my other feelings. Hence my cautious approach.

Aye, that's where I've went wrong before - I just seize up and totally puss out of making a move because I'm terrified of losing this wonderful friendship I built up.

I rarely post in this thread because I have fuck all going on with me right now, and I haven't for a wee while now. Maybe next semester will bring something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 10 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014 - 15:48

I'm still for ever alone, I really need to go places but never find the time etc, there's also girls in work but don't leave my bakery often to see any. Maybe I could hang out with wingman Drunka soon whilst on my holiday.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 10 EmptySun 22 Jun 2014 - 7:15

Well luckily, it didn't matter because I got super drunk and more or less asked to leave. :/
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 15:31

I'm still alone and makes things worse the EX now has a partner, so I feel a bit sad & lonely.

Anyway I've got a POF profile which I've barely used and never sure what to right as I'm fairly boring and pretty much it's eat, sleep, work, game, surf the net repeat (not a catchy song).

So asked some mates whom come back with this things to include good sense of humour, don't take myself to serious, ambitious yet fun loving, helpful & willing with an occasional fiery personality which comes with being ginger.

How do I turn that into a profile, anyone got any ideas.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 15:32

masofdas wrote:
How do I turn that into a profile, anyone got any ideas.

Remove the bit about being a ginger.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 15:35

Haha, I think they would see from my profile picture
Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 10 01905_10
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue 1 Jul 2014 - 18:02

Take your shirt off and flex. Sorted.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed 2 Jul 2014 - 16:33

Lol,

Okay on to more serious note there's this girl whom I get along with in Exeter. Every time I go to Exeter in the retro game shop there she is. I always end up talking to her about games (we are in a game-shop) mainly retro and SEGA. She collects Mega Drive games and owns more then me and I own nearly 200 for it.

Anyway I've not been in there for a while and saw on Facebook last night the game-shop updated it's Facebook saying they've got some good N64 stuff in and some figures imported from Japan. She comment on one of the post's, so I thought I'd add her as a friend, talked to her a bit last night mainly about games like hows the collections etc.

She seems quite nice from what I know, but 1) I don't know if she has a partner nothing on Facebook on it, how do i go about finding out with out being blunt and 2) if she hasn't what do I do as I am holiday soon could go into Exeter and tell her I'm heading there see if she gets the hint.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu 17 Jul 2014 - 17:41

Surprised Drunka not posted on here for a while but anyway had coffee with mega drive girl but she's a bit weird. So yeah that happened, back to the drawing board.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu 17 Jul 2014 - 17:54

masofdas wrote:
Surprised Drunka not posted on here for a while but anyway had coffee with mega drive girl but she's a bit weird. So yeah that happened, back to the drawing board.

Yeah, you can't tell us that without giving us details.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu 17 Jul 2014 - 18:04

Well not sure if I can tell you guys as surely it's private but all I say is issues and not sure if I could deal them if they reappear.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed 20 Aug 2014 - 21:24

Balla-romance fail.

Context: have recently joined a choir. The only girl there I'm remotely long-term interested in, I have been recently conversing with over Facebook. (Syntax, how do I?) And then today I sent her a message, post-work drinks, which is very easily interpreted as patronising or belittling. Not intentional: just work drinks drunk. But obviously it will have had the undesired effect. (Yes, she's seen the message. No, she hasn't responded.)

Anyway, this has been Balladeer's drunkposting. Sadly I can't remember my heronian log-on details.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed 20 Aug 2014 - 22:11

Poor Balla let us know how choir goes when shes there.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed 20 Aug 2014 - 22:27

masofdas wrote:
Surprised Drunka not posted on here.
Not a huge amount to report. Lassie who lives in Cornwall is back in Wells now that I'm in Cornwall. Well meet up sometimes soon but I don't see that being more than friends catching up, maybe with benefits.

The lass from work I've mentioned before is still a good friend and that but I don't really see anything happening. She's not looking for anything serious and we don't have a huge amount in common.

Hooked up with a lassie at AA. Very nice but dressed as Shockwave. Hot in the weirdest way.

BUT there's a girl at work who's worked here for a while, just Saturdays and the odd day. Pretty but I'd never noticed her much. Just recently, she's been working more often in the week and we've really hit it off. Spend our whole shifts chatting, always make eachother laugh, smile a lot. Really like her.

Thing is, since this I haven't seen her out of work a lot. She doesn't do the whole going out every weekend thing like me or the other girl from work. I don't wanna ask her out at work, that's weird. I've tried inviting her out casually of an evening but she doesn't say anything g definitive while we're at work and she's not a major social media user like me; she might post something on Facebook every three days, and she's tweeted like 5 times in her life. So when I message her, she sends a 2 - word reply like "ok thanks"
Dunno if she's just not a big texter and a bit shy or if she's too polite to say she's not keen.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed 20 Aug 2014 - 22:29

Balladeer wrote:
Balla-romance fail.

Context: have recently joined a choir.  The only girl there I'm remotely long-term interested in, I have been recently conversing with over Facebook.  (Syntax, how do I?)  And then today I sent her a message, post-work drinks, which is very easily interpreted as patronising or belittling.  Not intentional: just work drinks drunk.  But obviously it will have had the undesired effect.  (Yes, she's seen the message.  No, she hasn't responded.)

Anyway, this has been Balladeer's drunkposting.  Sadly I can't remember my heronian log-on details.

Oh, so you only called me that night because the girl you wanted said no? Is that how it is? Am I just a hook-up to you? Maybe I'm HAPPIER being LONELY!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed 20 Aug 2014 - 22:34

Balladeer wrote:

Anyway, this has been Balladeer's drunkposting.  Sadly I can't remember my heronian log-on details.

Don't come in here and act like you know all about sending ill-advised drunk messages. You don't even know.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed 20 Aug 2014 - 22:39

Drunkalilly wrote:
masofdas wrote:
Surprised Drunka not posted on here.
Not a huge amount to report. Lassie who lives in Cornwall is back in Wells now that I'm in Cornwall. Well meet up sometimes soon but I don't see that being more than friends catching up, maybe with benefits.

The lass from work I've mentioned before is still a good friend and that but I don't really see anything happening. She's not looking for anything serious and we don't have a huge amount in common.

Hooked up with a lassie at AA. Very nice but dressed as Shockwave. Hot in the weirdest way.

BUT there's a girl at work who's worked here for a while, just Saturdays and the odd day. Pretty but I'd never noticed her much. Just recently, she's been working more often in the week and we've really hit it off. Spend our whole shifts chatting, always make eachother laugh, smile a lot. Really like her.

Thing is, since this I haven't seen her out of work a lot. She doesn't do the whole going out every weekend thing like me or the other girl from work. I don't wanna ask her out at work, that's weird. I've tried inviting her out casually of an evening but she doesn't say anything g definitive while we're at work and she's not a major social media user like me; she might post something on Facebook every three days, and she's tweeted like 5 times in her life. So when I message her, she sends a 2 - word reply like "ok thanks"
Dunno if she's just not a big texter and a bit shy or if she's too polite to say she's not keen.

Tut Tut thinking about friends with benefits and all that but the other lass at work sounds the better potion if you can actually talk to her. What is she a student or something to only appear now again.

Balla only wants you for your body beemoh
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed 20 Aug 2014 - 22:42

You know you can cut quotes down, right?

She's a good looking girl, we're both single and enjoying it and sex is a good experience for both parties. At what point was there anything wrong there?

Nah, not a student (she's 21) but her parents have a farm so she helps out there. That's also why she lives out the way and doesn't spend a lot of nights on the town. She's definitely the best option, I like her quite a bit and could imagine going out with her properly.

Also, my mental ex is still constantly snapchatting me and texting me and telling me she misses me.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed 20 Aug 2014 - 22:49

Yeah I was just being quick,

It's just my old fashionedness about friends with benefits or one night stands etc

But on the mental ex mine's doing the same, she texts me all the time. I do kinda miss her but I know there will be problems.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed 20 Aug 2014 - 22:51

Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 10 H837B3AD7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread
Page 10 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next