We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread

Go down 
+19
Admin
Vidofnir
oldschool
Dusty Knackers
Cube
ZeroJones
Rum
Treesmurf
Sylveon
Crumpy Andy
Athrun888
Gogoata
shanks
JayMoyles
Balladeer
The Cappuccino Kid
beemoh
Buskalilly
masofdas
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu 21 Aug 2014 - 2:01

Balladeer wrote:

Anyway, this has been Balladeer's drunkposting.  Sadly I can't remember my heronian log-on details.

I think the biggest revelation here is that you were one of the herons. Reggie's still the biggest mystery to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu 21 Aug 2014 - 8:01

Balls man knows who they all are, the git.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan Online
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu 21 Aug 2014 - 8:02

I could use me secret admin. powers to find out, but I can't really be fussed.

I take Mas' old-fashioned approach to casual sex, but I'm not bothered about what other people do in their own beds.

Anyway, attempt at damage-repair time!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu 21 Aug 2014 - 14:26

Have fun balla,

Drunka is the barney of GNamer.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu 21 Aug 2014 - 17:44

I hope you mean the dinosaur.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu 21 Aug 2014 - 20:02

I love you
You love me
I'm gonna vomit
Down my jeans
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 11 EmptySat 27 Sep 2014 - 2:56

Ooooooookay. So.

When I first left home, I moved in with a female friend. We'd slept together a couple times, and for me it was just casual but for her it was a lot more. But we both ended up with other people, stayed best friends and got a flat. All good for a while.

Then she moves out to live with her boyfriend without properly telling me, I lost the flat, sofa surf for a bit, get a bedsit then eventually get the flat I'm in now. That pretty well brings us up to now.

Now she's single again, I am too, life is complicated.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 11 EmptySat 27 Sep 2014 - 6:05

My entire love life goes something this ...... met Debbie at 17, dated, then engaged at 19, married just turned 20, been married 34 years this year.  That's it.  How boring am I?  Debbie was my first girlfriend and I know of nothing else at all and I couldn't be happier.  I hope I stay this way to death, as dating would be a nightmare.  Seriously, who would date a 55 year old gamer?  Dance

Oh, and this is what I had to work with back then, I was a ginger, so if I can successfully land a relationship looking like this, anyone can. I really had that nerdy kid from The Breakfast Club going on.  Grin

Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 11 <a href=Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 11 Brettlate80s" />
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 11 EmptySun 2 Nov 2014 - 3:01

Hey guys. Haven't posted in this bad boy for a while but just had a night out that's left me feeling a bit deflated and sad and, basically, I don't really have anyone but you lot to talk to about emotions and things.

So we all joke that I'm this big ladies man but the truth is I'm rubbish at being single and for quite a few months now there's only been one girl I've had my eye on. I mentioned her a while back; I work with her, she's gorgeous and beautiful, and we make eachother smile and/ or laugh all the time. People at work talk about us like they expect us to be an item and we've touched on the subject slightly in conversation before.

Now, the thing is, I never see her outside of work. She lives a bit out of town and only comes out on really special occasions. We've been getting closer and closer at work and, initiated by her, we started talking a lot on Facebook and then via text. Obviously I can't properly ask her out at work, that's a bit odd, and if I try to bring it up in text, from just saying I like her to asking her out to coffee in the most nonchalant way, she just doesn't reply for ages until I next see her or she starts conversation on some unrelated topic. 

So I'm getting fairly mixed messages; it really feels mutual when I'm around her but I don't know how to make a move.

That's your background. 
Now we come to tonight.

A colleague at work spent the past month or two arranging a get-together of all the people around our age on the department for tonight, and me and the girl were both attending. We got out, were laughing and drinking and as usual getting on like a house on fire. Then we got to the club and everyone was dancing, and people were trying to get us to dance, but she didn't respond much. Whenever I got too close, or tried to properly talk to her, she pulled away or disappeared to the bathroom.

Now, it might just be that she's a bit awkward in that sort of setting, or just shy or so on. There was another lad from work who, at times, she seemed closer to than me tonight but for the most part it didn't feel like she was that into him, and he said he wouldn't "get in the way" when we spoke briefly.

So maybe she's not into me. Or maybe she is but she's shy. Our maybe she's into this other fellow. Or maybe she wasn't in the mood tonight. Who knows. I just want a good opportunity to lay it on the table, let her know how I feel and know for sure how she feels. If she just wants to be friends, that's fine, I really like her as a friend. But until I know for sure she's not a romantic option, I just can't get her out of my head. I can't notice anyone else. 

Eh? Crying or Very sad Boo-hoo
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 11 EmptySun 2 Nov 2014 - 10:21

Sorry to read that, bud. It sounds like a difficult one to sort out, and you may have to talk to her at work. Heartache is a bitch.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 11 EmptySun 2 Nov 2014 - 18:20

Couldn't you try to maybe have lunch same time as her and instead of having it work, go to a local coffee shop or something as I know your close to the city centre form your work and try talking to her there if it's that's the best way to it instead over a text.

Also I'm so lonely wait that's beemoh's line.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 11 EmptySun 2 Nov 2014 - 18:29

We do quite often have lunch together but upstairs at work.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon 3 Nov 2014 - 7:17

That's a really nasty one - my condolences, Drunka. I'd definitely be in favour of getting everything out in the open, but my luck with the ladies is... dubious at best.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon 3 Nov 2014 - 16:29

I don't think it's as bad as all that, to be honest. She text me to sort out some business with Saturdays taxi man and then afterwards I sent a text saying I'm sorry if I made feel uncomfortable, I don't want to lose you as a friend, and she replied saying don't be silly it's fine. And since the night, a few people have asked if anything happened between us.

so if anything, I'm still in the same position I was in a week ago; I like her and i'm 80% sure she likes me back but I don't know quite how to do anything about it. I guess I'll just have to lay the cards on the table, either at work or in a text, but I'll leave it a little while until we're speaking as friends a little more so it doesn't feel like I've come on too strong.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon 3 Nov 2014 - 19:12

Maybe you should just be one of them gays. Mix it up a bit, you know. If you're anything like me you'll never be able to tell if a man is gay never mind if he actually likes you, so you find yourself not really bothering with the whole "not being single" thing. But there would always be the option of casual bumming with Grindr!*

*I hasten to add that I have not opted for said option.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue 4 Nov 2014 - 0:16

I get mistaken for gay all the time, what with always saying things like "toodles" and enjoying musicals and my general campness. You'd probably hate me.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed 5 Nov 2014 - 20:54

Drunkalilly wrote:
I get mistaken for gay all the time, what with always saying things like "toodles" and enjoying musicals and my general campness. You'd probably hate me.

I spent a whole life of people thinking I was gay. Everyone in my broad family assumed I was growing up. I have had more gay men try to hit on me than woman. I was always flattered, but straight. I do have a slight lisp, I do love musicals, but I am not sure what the gay vibe is that I apparently give off. In the 80s we all looked gay if we liked New Romantic music. Grin
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu 1 Jan 2015 - 3:18

Ugh, guys, I don't even know. I'm fully in love and it is the most wonderful, horrible thing
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu 1 Jan 2015 - 10:43

Work girl?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu 1 Jan 2015 - 10:59

Yeah. It wasn't as bad and gen as I thought it was after that night a couple months back; I think I scared her a bit because she's shy but since then we went back to how we were before; texting all the time and generally getting on like a house on fire. And she's said to other people that she does like me, she's just scared to rush anything. I think she's just shy, never had a relationship, that sort of thing. She wanted to go out for new years so I arranged a shindig and we had an amazing time and hanging out with is the best time I could possibly have, but I just wish I could no for sure if she feels the way I do and if we'll ever be more than friends.
Still there are worse problems to have!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu 1 Jan 2015 - 17:28

Was it the blonde one in the Snapchat,

Does still sound a bit of doozy still but your not like me I'm so LONELY.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu 1 Jan 2015 - 17:37

Nah, the brunette who's right next to me in the snapchat.
The blondes another girl from work who is phenomenally pretty and a huge Nintendo fan but also is not long out of a relationship, a little hung up on her ex and Just needs a friend
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu 1 Jan 2015 - 17:39

I didn't take much notice of the brunette due to the pretty blonde and only having 10 seconds or so to look.

On a serious note not I'm so lonely which this time of year can be a bit like that, there's this girl I kinda like we do have things in common but I remember one of my friends saying that she finds me a bit a weird (or something like that) and I totally forgot about she started dating someone etc

But she's single again and been so for awhile and have messaged her etc and did ask her if she would like to see the hobbit, I didn't get a yes or a no but I'm going away to see family over new year which has. It does seem more of the No side but when she gets back I'm not sure if I should ask her if she maybe like to go to the Dr Who experience in Cardiff as it's been recently updated, any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri 2 Jan 2015 - 8:15

Love is wonderful and horrible: a very particular kind of fear alongside an amazing kind of uplifting joy. [/cheese] Seriously hoping it all works out for you, sir. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri 2 Jan 2015 - 9:38

Ahh, I can relate to your story quite a bit Drunkalilly. I've had a similar sort of experience recently, I would go into detail but I'm supposed to be doing work Razz .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread
Page 11 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next