We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GAMING NEWS PART DEUX

Go down 
+20
NintenDUCK
Admin
oldschool
Treesmurf
shanks
Vidofnir
Crumpy Andy
fronkhead
Athrun888
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
Buskalilly
ZeroJones
beemoh
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
Rum
Balladeer
Axis1500
masofdas
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 8 EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 8:39

I can only agree. That level of vengeance just exposes the pettiness of the people who are doing it. DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 8 EmptyMon 25 Aug 2014 - 21:09

Twitch has been bought by Amazon.

Far happier with that than the Google rumours.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 8 EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014 - 2:25

I'm not too happy with the ethics of either company to be honest, but at least Amazon won't try to fuse it with Youtube.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 8 EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014 - 9:50

Just Amazon Prime instead

Pokken Fighters is real, trailer here. It's an arcade game Which uses the tekken engine. Looks good, hope comes to the U at some point but still something I've said before why does Nintendo work with namco yet none of there games of note are on U.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 8 EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014 - 6:02

I eagerly anticipate never seeing what is probably going to be the best non-main pokemon game in over a decade because of the inevitable cries that it's too violent.

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 8 EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014 - 11:15

Just slap a 12+ on it and I don't see the problem.

Also I've heard a rumour that at TGS maybe we will see a game from platinum exclusive to the PS4. Meaning WiiU gets Wonderful 101 & Bayo 2. ONE gets Scalebound & the PS4 gets mystery title.

Any got any thoughts on it and platinum keep doing partnerships even korra is a deal with activision.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 8 EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014 - 13:17

masofdas wrote:
Just slap a 12+ on it and I don't see the problem.

Hahahaa, you think ratings function in any way.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 8 EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014 - 13:23

Yeah kids would still play it even with a 12 but pokemon fight each enough in normal pokemon & tv series anyway.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 8 EmptyFri 29 Aug 2014 - 5:47

masofdas wrote:
Pokken Fighters is real, trailer here. It's an arcade game...

OH SOD OFF.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 8 EmptySat 30 Aug 2014 - 9:49

Pokken = Pokémon + Tekken! It was all there. Duh! Anyway, there are a lot of barriers to me playing it - a Japan-only arcade machine, thanks everyone - but it's an interesting experiment. Hopefully a home console version will be sprung on us before too long.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 8 EmptySat 30 Aug 2014 - 11:40

I'd imagine it'll see a home console release - it's Pokemon, it's going to sell. It looks great, nonetheless! Hopefully we'll see Ursaring in the game to take the place of this fella.

GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 8 Kuma
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 8 EmptySun 31 Aug 2014 - 17:25

So Sony's conference has been and gone a link here to watch it.

A lot of Japanese stuff for the VITA where the system does sell with likes of new phantasy star, danganropa, luminous arc for instance.

For PS4 started of with games from the west like destiny, far cry 4 and witcher 3 but now to the stuff that we care about coming from Japan & Sony's titles game's which started with a new everybody's golf, tomorrow children which I still don't have a clue what it really is yoshida says its a social action game there's an alpha coming October it seems only confirmed for Japan but would think we would all get it.

Bloodborne is coming the 5th of February of course could be later any where else but the PS4 is region free also day one edition with art book etc.

Kojima with P.T. a girl in the UK was the first to figurer out that it was Silent Hills. A lot of Resident Evil now with the HD remake & revelations 2.

Yakuza Zero, God Eater 2, Dragonball and talk about more character games, stuff like the senra kagura (you know the one), compile heart showing stuff, New YS title, Persona 5, Gravity Rush 2, Dragon Quest Heroes.

I think fronk will now be very happy after this showing.

Over 40 games were shown over the nearly 2 hours.

Last edited by masofdas on Mon 1 Sep 2014 - 10:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Watched the confernce)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 8 EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 20:20

Microsoft are bunch of cry babies as there not allowed to have the xbox brand no where near destiny, they've done this

GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 8 Original

I've never seen anything like it, Sony has never done this about Microsoft & COD, FIFA etc

Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 8 EmptySat 6 Sep 2014 - 8:04

I think it's pretty ridiculous that they basically can't say Destiny is coming to Xbox, it's pretty misleading and it's something that will help them shift consoles if someone is picking up a console just for Destiny (which it sounds like a lot of people are). That's a pretty petty (fanboyish) comment tbh mas. Good on you Microsoft!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 8 EmptySat 6 Sep 2014 - 9:03

If that's what you think Andy, Personally I think they've not got there way for once like they do with that clause that delayed rayman. So they've thrown a very clever tantrum.

But when it / is COD being shown on TV along side the xbox brand, will you say that's ridiculous Sony can't have there brand near that as no one (or Sony) has said anything about that for the last 8 odd years and the xbox brand association to that game like you point how destiny has now become associated with playstation.

Microsoft are a billion dollar company that to me should be more professional and this doesn't seem that.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 8 EmptySat 6 Sep 2014 - 10:23

I spent a while trying to work out whether I agree with Mas (exclusive advertising is a thing) or Andy (should it be a thing?), before realising that I don't care.

But from a purely fanboy perspective, DAMN YOU! Microsoft. For ever and always.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 8 EmptySat 6 Sep 2014 - 10:33

I actually agree with Andy it shouldn't really be a thing, when COD comes out shouldn't have any brand at the end or one ad have xbox and another playstation or whatever. But that's never going to happen as company's such as what Sony has done paid to have these deals.

What I don't like is how Microsoft has gone about it as like I said there professional company that should act professional, this seems like stuff you would get on the playground.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 8 EmptySat 6 Sep 2014 - 14:12

masofdas wrote:
What I don't like is how Microsoft has gone about it as like I said there professional company that should act professional, this seems like stuff you would get on the playground.

Except gamers like this sort of marketing and fanboyistic behaviour -- Sony love to poke fun at Microsoft and will be launching a huge anti-Microsoft campaign around the release of Destiny.

I wouldn't label MS's very clever marketing as childish, though, I found it clever and classy, and given how much Sony has been attacking Microsoft lately I think Microsoft did the right thing here.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 8 EmptySat 6 Sep 2014 - 22:01

I don't no I even saw someone that runs a xbox fan site britxbox think it was kinda stupid but it has done it's job were talking about it and also seen stuff about it on news sites, twitter etc but why now, why not for watch dog's and will Sony do something like it for COD.

Also this is class
GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 8 Large
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 8 EmptyMon 8 Sep 2014 - 17:46

No summer drought, okay just one game has been announced for June 2nd which is Batman: Arkham Knight which will have this £170 special edition.

GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 8 141019381134

There is a cheaper version at £80 which the same but no batmoblie it's a batman statue instead, the batmoblie can transform though.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 8 EmptyMon 8 Sep 2014 - 19:54

Oh bloody hell.  Do I watch this, or not?  Watch, or not?  I don't want to have SSB3D spoiled for me... but what about all the other games they might show?  ARGH! Hissy fit
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 8 EmptyMon 8 Sep 2014 - 20:25

Interesting,  I see if I can watch some of it.

Balla has made a thread dedicated to directs etc from nintendo.

On to some other news my personal favourite console of time is 15 today the SEGA Dreamcast, it launched back in 9/9/99 in North America (it's the only date anyone remembers).

Destiny is the most preordered new IP in history according to GAME & Gamestop.

The PS4 has just passed 1 million console in the UK alone making the 2nd fastest to that milestone.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 8 EmptyTue 9 Sep 2014 - 12:29

Pokken looks class, it will obviously come to home consoles that's just the way tekken games are rolled out.

That Xbox thing was smart,and it's not Microsoft's fault Sony have been too stupid to think of it first. When did you become such a fanboy, mas? You bought both machines, you seemed pretty cool and now it's just like... ugh. Change the record.

Batman stuff looks cool, but I'll just pick up the game. Unless you clarify exactly how the batmobile "transforms".
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 8 EmptyTue 9 Sep 2014 - 12:52

Haven't a clue how it transforms,  I guess it do like it will do in the game.

They might of thought doing something like it for COD in the past but thought better of it.

Not my fault Sony has made a better console this time with game's I want, just seemed silly to keep the xbox one as it was a £320 paperweight to me in till Halo 5 would come out which isn't till November 2015. Will I get another then quite likely but to then it's WiiU & PS4 for me. Also funny last two gens I've been called a xbox fanboy now a Sony, how times have changed.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 8 EmptyTue 9 Sep 2014 - 23:45

I'm not blaming you for choosing one machine over another, is just that as soon as you did you turned into a "Micro$oft sux" loony, whereas the actual difference is negligible at this point.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

GAMING NEWS PART DEUX
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next