We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things

Go down 
+21
flora-chan
Rum
Cube
Treesmurf
oldschool
gjones
JayMoyles
Admin
shanks
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
Sylveon
Gogoata
ZeroJones
Fastpie
Buskalilly
Athrun888
Balladeer
masofdas
The_Jaster
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 23 EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 11:19

GOTY is here
Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 23 Dsc_0011
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 23 EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 12:19

I'm thinking about getting that when I'm in Japan maybe for the vita
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 23 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 6:58

Other half of my last super spending spree is finally here!   Books, books everywhere!!1!!!!!

And yes, that's a box set for Pokemon there.  Picture doesn't quiet capture that, it's the ruby / sapphire arc set.  And more mistborn, if it's even half as good as Book Series of the Century that is the first trilogy it's going to be amazing!  

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 23 Group10

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 23 Mistbo10

the rest close ups:

Can't say I get the point of that game personally.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 23 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 9:13

I wat to get the Ruby sapphire arc of the Pokemon manga I'm waiting for my local place to order it in for me
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 23 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 10:23

I remember the days I used to get my books and manga that way, ever since I moved to the country I stuck to mail though. Picked it and everything besides noragami up during Madman's 50% off manga sale a few weeks back.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 23 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 13:18

Ahh yeah I didn't even know about their sale, also heard that Madman lost the contract to distribute Magna in Aus now
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 23 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 14:24

That's seriously annoying if true, they're the best and most convenient source to buy manga from. No grubby hands like bookstores and no moronically long wait times like we're-too-good-to-offer-express-mail-Bookdepository. Maybe I'll have to bite the bullet and start buying from rightstuf if that's the case.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 23 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 20:06

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 23 Windwa10

Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 23 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 20:35

See when you lose a game - whether it be misplacing the disc or losing the box entirely - does it end up in the charity shops Cappa visits? I cannot explain your luck. What the hell? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 23 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 20:37

Every house contains a black hole leading to one Cappa's charity shops. As well as games, they stock odd socks, paperclips down the back of the sofa, and my headphones.

I bought a pair to replace them. They ain't up to much.

Anyway, cracking couple of games ya got in there. Can't speak for the Master Quest, never played it, but it sounds like that's for the best.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 23 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 21:01

I've got four copies of that game, three of them were found in chairty shops, with two of them costing me 99p. I'm fortunate, for sure.

Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 23 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2016 - 1:27

Athrun888 wrote:
That's seriously annoying if true, they're the best and most convenient source to buy manga from.  No grubby hands like bookstores and no moronically long wait times like we're-too-good-to-offer-express-mail-Bookdepository.  Maybe I'll have to bite the bullet and start buying from rightstuf if that's the case.  

Yeah the girl at my store told me that they lost it to some company that already distributes to the US, so not sure if they're a US company or not. But it will be a bit annoying as the prices will no doubtedly go up
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 23 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2016 - 6:46

shanks wrote:
Athrun888 wrote:
That's seriously annoying if true, they're the best and most convenient source to buy manga from.  No grubby hands like bookstores and no moronically long wait times like we're-too-good-to-offer-express-mail-Bookdepository.  Maybe I'll have to bite the bullet and start buying from rightstuf if that's the case.  

Yeah the girl at my store told me that they lost it to some company that already distributes to the US, so not sure if they're a US company or not. But it will be a bit annoying as the prices will no doubtedly go up

Funnily enough I'd forgotten about the prices, yeah those are going to go way up. Well, unless you buy from bookdepository, but there's the ugly shipping times.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 23 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2016 - 12:38

It's about a $5 dollar difference, had volume 14 of Nisekoi come in today which was from the US and instead of the usual $15 it cost me $20
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 23 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2016 - 16:36

Nice one Cappa, as I see CEX now sell that version for £32 which is madness.

I will be doing a review of DOAX3 soon on Gintendo, but just say the game came and was sold the same day.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 23 EmptyMon 11 Apr 2016 - 15:11

More cheap bastardry from me, as I picked up Wii Sports Resort, Wii Party and Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games for £1 each in Cash Generator...

...but it gets better! When I was at the till paying for those, the sales assistant goes 'hauld on, there's loads more of those in the back'. He trots off, gets about another forty games out, and I end up getting Super Mario Galaxy 2, SSB Brawl, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Mario Party 8, Punch-Out!! Wii and WarioWare Smooth Moves, all for a quid each.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 23 EmptyMon 11 Apr 2016 - 17:29

Nice haul, I worked in a convertors and as you saw I bought the N64 games I got recently and prices can be all over the place on stuff like retro and Wii games, which due to who buys them in as that one I got Castlevania from for £4.99 had more N64 games when I went in this week and they were all proper prices Sad .

The funny thing is there told to use eBay but I know when we had a bunch of NES games in, the guy who bought them were like these are old and never bothered checking which was good for me as I bought them all right away and never made so much profit in my life.

I went boot sale this weekend and picked up some eBay bate in some classic PS1 game likes Croc for 20p each.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 23 EmptyMon 11 Apr 2016 - 19:26

At this stage, Cappa, that's a totally run-of-the-mill, ordinary, everyday event for you. Tongue
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 23 EmptyMon 11 Apr 2016 - 20:03

Sadly for me, its not such a great deal at all - most of the discs are wrecked. Wii Sports Resort and Super Mario Galaxy are the only two that I think I could put into my Wii without breaking it. It looks like somebody wiped their arse with Punch-Out Pale
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 23 EmptyMon 11 Apr 2016 - 20:13

...I'm trying to imagine doing that with a Wii disc now. It ends in unpleasant infected injury. Bleurgh.

Still, SMG is a bit of awright, to put it lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 23 EmptyMon 11 Apr 2016 - 20:16

In that case I deeply regret my earlier tomfoolery. :homer:
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 23 EmptyMon 11 Apr 2016 - 20:51

Picked up a spot of the ol' Dark Souls III today, with the free comicbook. The lad at the shop knows me well enough that he's happy to give me stuff when it comes in, rather than street date. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 23 EmptyMon 11 Apr 2016 - 21:05

When talking to Andy & Jay, who have been playing for a few days.

They were asking me if I was getting which from the what is Souls thread, you know that it was no but both seem to think DSIII is more accessible from the get go, that I'm sort of tempted to pick up.

But I'm going wait to hear more about it from you lot before making a decision, I am borrowing Bloodborne though.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 23 EmptyTue 12 Apr 2016 - 8:46

At long last the absolute final part of the last spending spree has finally landed.  Another soundtrack and something for a project I'm planning down the road.  

I'll admit I completely forgot about ac plugs when I bought the splitter, but I doubt it'll prove much of a problem.  Just need to get me a appropriate adaptor that matches the power output, and I'd rather do that than take a gamble on a local splitter that costs more and might not bypass the ps3 hdmi signal.  

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 23 Loot10
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 23 EmptyThu 14 Apr 2016 - 17:33

A case for my new phone (bigger than the old phone). When it comes through the post, I'll take a picture. And stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next