We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)

Go down 
+21
OrangeRakoon
flora-chan
shanks
Treesmurf
Crumpy Andy
Athrun888
fronkhead
Vidofnir
beemoh
Kieron
JayMoyles
Buskalilly
Solve My Maze
masofdas
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Jimbob
Admin
Darunia
Gwyn400
Balladeer
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 13 EmptyThu 8 Dec 2016 - 19:07

I've just finished watching it myself, and he keeps interrupting Reggie. It wound me up a bit. Game looks alright, though. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 13 EmptyThu 8 Dec 2016 - 21:49

The_Jaster wrote:
Why's that? He did seem genuinely excited about getting to play it.

He is the living definition of cynical, heartless, fake entertainment. All his little skits where he does something just to put it on youtube and gather clicks, having obviously staged hijinks with celebrities. He would seem genuinely excited about anything until you looked into his eyes and saw the vacuous pits where a soul ought to be. He would seem "genuinely excited" about, I don't know, touching the hairpiece of a fascist demagogue who might be mere weeks from leading the free world off a cliff . . .
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 13 EmptyThu 8 Dec 2016 - 22:30

For what it's worth, as much as I think he does ham it up a bit for the cameras, folks have been on record saying he's a big Nintendo geek and genuinely an exciteable chap most of the time. I think you're being a bit harsh on him, and I think this only going to do the Switch a world of good. Fallon gets a lot of viewers tuning in, and I think Nintendo are being very careful to ensure that there's a solid marketing push behind the Switch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 13 EmptyThu 8 Dec 2016 - 23:14

It was definitely the right move for Nintendo, and fair enough if he's into it. I just don't like the guy. Every time I see a link to what seems like a bit of spontaneous fun with people I like and it's his manufactured nonsense, my skin crawls.

To be fair, I just don't like presenter-types and nonmedians. Like Michael McIntyre. People who are successful for being a bit smiley and "funny" in the lowest-common-denominator, talentless way of someone who gets sent into the office to teach you how to best give your soul to the company. Sick
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 13 EmptyThu 8 Dec 2016 - 23:29

I've got more time for Fallon than most because of his love for games - he's had Tim Schafer on his show before, he's done live demos of games before in the past and this article is demonstrative of his passion for video games. Better than Jimmy Kimmel at least, who sneered at gamers and acted like an arrogant prick doing it.

To be fair, if I'd been handed the Switch to have a go on Zelda, I'd be freaking the fuck out too. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 13 EmptyThu 8 Dec 2016 - 23:45

I. . . liked that article. To be fair, I might not dislike him so much if I watched his show and was done with it. It's all the marketing and stunts around the edges, but I guess you've got to sell yourself if your whole brand is just you.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 13 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 12:39

Well, I certainly didn't expect that response. Laughing Tbh I've not watched him a whole lot but I do like those wheel of musical impressions segments he does.

---

Anyone else notice the logo of the Switch controller (the one that wasn't used) seemed to be peeling....or was that just the camera angle?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 13 EmptyMon 2 Jan 2017 - 10:00

Zelda launch date
Spoiler:
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 13 Raw

Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 13 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 5:32

Trailer:

Confirmed for release.

I am, 100%, no doubt in my mind convinced either this or Super Mario Odyssey will be my favourite game of all time by the end of 2017.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 13 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 5:35

It looks great but not sure if it be the best thing ever though. I will however get the Master Sword edition.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 13 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 5:40

You are, again, incorrect.
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 13 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 5:49

This looks set to be the best game ever made. But I suspect most of the games I've looked at tonight will share that title.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 13 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 5:50

Xenoblade possibly, Mario definitely.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 13 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 6:48

Best launch title since... well, LoZTP all those years ago.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 13 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 7:52

GEEZ IT NOW!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 13 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 7:56

Most importantly... NEW AMIIBO INCOMING.

Joking aside, this is an easy prediction for my GOTY in 2017, and I'm so happy it's coming at launch. There was a surprising amount of voice acting in that trailer, wasn't there? Over/under on Link sharing a few words by the end of the game?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 13 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 8:13

It looks great but a Mario game is also coming in 2017 along with HZD, Persona 5 and Red Dead Redemption 2 that like I said on Gintendo 2017 could be the best year in gaming since 2007.

Saying Persona 5 is the best game of 2017 and Zelda is the 5th is like saying, trying to think of something which has five things which are all good, it doesn't matter if they're all bangers.

I want the amiibo.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 13 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 10:20

masofdas wrote:
HZD,
Far Cry with robots. Dull. Sad.
Quote :
Persona 5
Tedious and weird. Would be better as a visual novel. Sad.
Quote :
Red Dead Redemption 2
Overrated. Won't live up to hype. Not coming out in 2017 on your life. Sad.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 13 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 10:24

All will be bangers and you know it really and that's what I'm saying all will be bangers and if ones a 9.8 and ones a 9.7 then does it matter which is best as long as we get good games in 2017.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 13 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 10:25

The three games you mentioned look like solid 8s.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 13 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 10:37

I reckon you may be right about HZD but other two no way I can see that happening, also Mario is coming.  I just think expectations need to be lowered for Zelda, will it be great yes but the best thing ever unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 13 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 13:02

Psh, Persona 5's easily a 9/10, possibly even a 10/10 from what little I've heard seep through my spoiler-repelling wall! Most exciting rpg to be announced since Xenoblade X before it failed to deliver. Zelda'll be much the same I imagine, just an apple compared to Persona's orange.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 13 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 18:23

masofdas wrote:
I reckon you may be right about HZD but other two no way I can see that happening, also Mario is coming.  I just think expectations need to be lowered for Zelda, will it be great yes but the best thing ever unlikely.

Isn't Zelda your favourite Nintendo series?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 13 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 18:31

Yes and I own 36 Zelda universe games along with three Zelda edition consoles, and I have the Special Edition of Breath of the Wild on Switch and on Wii U preordered.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 13 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 18:35

Then yer aff yer heid if you don't think it'll be the best thing ever. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)
Page 13 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 33  Next