We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread

Go down 
+11
fronkhead
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
EofGizmo
masofdas
ZeroJones
Balladeer
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
The Cappuccino Kid
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

"A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread   "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri 15 Jan 2021 - 23:16

We never actually followed through with that! Aww! If we can get enough people on board, maybe we can pick a relatively quiet month and actually follow through this time? (I think Nintendo might have put a minimum price on eShop games recently though? So no 8p beauties sadly.)
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread   "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri 15 Jan 2021 - 23:36

I've seen stories that they're putting new limits on discounted games, but no idea if it's going to apply in Europe, haven't seen it confirmed or denied. There's some 8p beauties currently on the shop. One to keep an eye on I guess.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread   "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread - Page 5 EmptySat 16 Jan 2021 - 8:18

I downloaded three 8p games a while back and have barely touched them, so I'm equipped already . . .
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread   "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread - Page 5 EmptySat 16 Jan 2021 - 9:36

Don't think we ever did it to start with, was suggested but don't remember going through with it, as I said at the time though I'd be up for it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread   "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread - Page 5 EmptySat 16 Jan 2021 - 11:26

I stand corrected. There seems to be enough interest, so perhaps we could do this in February?
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread   "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread - Page 5 EmptySat 16 Jan 2021 - 12:24

I'll join in for the sake of 8p, but I'm looking at these QUByte Interactive games on the eShop right now...I think some of them look all right.  Meh
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread   "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread - Page 5 EmptySat 16 Jan 2021 - 14:29

I'm playing Cyberpunk Balladeer

I would be down for this, and I can play on almost any system part from PS4/5 that can do even for the achievements or what not if on Xbox.

Feb is fine with me, sure a few games I'm keen on but not till about the 23rd.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread   "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2021 - 18:59

I'm sure I can find an 8p delight to rip into, I'd be game!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread   "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Jan 2021 - 22:54

I'll try and put something up then, this weekend or Monday!  Careening giddily from one big forum project to the next... Afraid (Unless someone else wants to do it with my blessing?)
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread   "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread - Page 5 EmptySun 24 Jan 2021 - 18:23

I like putting the boot into things! I'm also likely to spend about £7 on a virtual cowbell, so I will buy unnecessary crap.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread   "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread - Page 5 EmptySun 24 Jan 2021 - 19:53

I'd be (8p shit) game for this too. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to find a game worthy of an "Sad" or "eh?" rating, but it seems more likely I'll end up with something like Ninjabread Man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread   "A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

"A Big Pot Full Of Bum": GNamer Forum Cr@p Game Reviews Thread
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5