We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes (Trying to Force a Subtitle)

Go down 
+10
Jimbob
Athrun888
ZeroJones
JayMoyles
masofdas
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
Balladeer
shanks
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes (Trying to Force a Subtitle) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes (Trying to Force a Subtitle)   Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes (Trying to Force a Subtitle) - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Apr 2019 - 0:36

Apologies Zero from 2015, I was not available at that time.

I am now though thanks to snaffling a copy which I'm playing through with Jas and Andy. So far, so decent! It's early doors yet, but playing multiplayer Zelda is a good laugh indeed. Aiming when in totem form stacked upon each other is a bit fiddly and there's not being anything incredible as of yet, but I'm still enjoying my time with it.

I will say that I'm incredibly glad I'm playing this with mates as whilst we do devolve into trolling each other on occasion, we do try to get through the level after a bit of silliness. Playing with some dedicated trolls out to ruin your adventuring would be utterly miserable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes (Trying to Force a Subtitle)   Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes (Trying to Force a Subtitle) - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Apr 2019 - 5:46

It's little bite size dungeons, isn't it? I thought the water temple and other levels we done that had the grip shot were quite clever but yep definitely one to play with folk you know.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes (Trying to Force a Subtitle)   Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes (Trying to Force a Subtitle) - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Apr 2019 - 21:02

Aye, the puzzles have been alright so far - nothing mind boggling thankfully due to its multiplayer nature, but we are still early on in the game too.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes (Trying to Force a Subtitle)   Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes (Trying to Force a Subtitle) - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2019 - 23:56

Did anyone have problems with perceiving the height of platforms playing ALBW? I don't remember having issues myself in that game, but christ, there's been multiple occasions where I've leapt off a cliff thinking I was level with a moving platform playing Triforce Heroes.

Lava levels can go suck it, too.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes (Trying to Force a Subtitle)   Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes (Trying to Force a Subtitle) - Page 4 EmptySat 13 Apr 2019 - 13:03

I think the default camera position is a bit different from ALBW's then they don't help themselves when there's other levels that change that perspective.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes (Trying to Force a Subtitle)   Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes (Trying to Force a Subtitle) - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Apr 2019 - 17:11

Nope. Apart from anything else, that was a game where the 3D really contributed to it being as good as it was - one of the few. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes (Trying to Force a Subtitle)   Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes (Trying to Force a Subtitle) - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 Apr 2019 - 19:55

I tend to play with 3D off, so maybe that's my problem, but I don't remember having issues playing ALBW with the 3D turned off. Jas is probably on the money in that they've tinkered with the camera since ALBW's release and that's caused a few problems with perceiving the height of platforms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes (Trying to Force a Subtitle)   Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes (Trying to Force a Subtitle) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes (Trying to Force a Subtitle)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4