We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0

Go down 
+11
Athrun888
Balladeer
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
Jimbob
OrangeRakoon
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
masofdas
The Cappuccino Kid
ZeroJones
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0   Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 EmptySat 24 Nov 2018 - 21:30

It was usually about 2 months or so between episodes when LiS first launched, so you'd imagine Episode 2 will be out shortly.

As for Max... I mean, from Chloe's perspective it must have been a total gut punch - that string of unanswered texts was heart-wrenching in BtS - but it's a somewhat realistic portrayal of friendships withering away with distance. I've had it happen to me and I've probably unintentionally not been as attentive to friends as I ought to have been since we've all moved to different towns. It meshed with my headcanon for Max too in that Max was incredibly important to Chloe, but maybe it wasn't reciprocated to the same degree.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0   Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon 10 Dec 2018 - 11:52

Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 47685003_10158369870593508_8400045648233103360_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-nrt1-1

Pokemon: Let's Go Pikachu

I hate this game. I cannot BELIEVE how badly Nintendo have allowed themselves to be cucked. What an absolute joke.

Jynx is purple now. What an embarassment, bending over backwards and allowing their perfectly harmless character to be removed and for every single Game Freak employee to be individually and personally CUCKED UP THE ARSE.

As if that wasn't bad enough, I got to Celadon City and the absolute hero who used to speak HONEST TRUTH about how the females in there were primed for penis now says something about them being strong trainers. HOW DARE THE VIRGIN NERDS AT THE POKEMON COMPANY display their cuckdom so hard.

I'm a straight white male and I cant see any reason Nintendo should have made these changes other than because they were being turbocucked in their bungtubes.

SJW/10
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0   Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon 10 Dec 2018 - 15:20

...I'm guessing you liked it then?

Actually I suppose I'll find out soon enough... (shifty eyes)
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0   Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue 11 Dec 2018 - 16:09

I was under the impression the problems people had with the game were because it apparently babified the series even more than X and Y did. Eh?

Not that I really agree with that being a problem. These are remakes and spinoffs, half the point of making that sort of game is to target a part of the audience you can't specifically cater to in the main games. Not that I'll likely play them either, if I want to revisit Kanto I'll just fire up Leaf Green or Heart Gold.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0   Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue 11 Dec 2018 - 16:34

Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 DuEyavbXgAEHpI0

I got the platinum in Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight yesterday afternoon and it's very much like DAN but without a story mode, instead each of the characters has 8 social links such as complete 10 songs in 10 different costumes which then unlocks a bit of story for that character.

They have callbacks to P5, P4 and P3 maybe others as well. This is the sort of game I needed after RDR2 and Pokemon as it's just a simple fun game in a world I like.

I also finished Eternal a free to play card game on Xbox One but isn't very free after doing the story, to play online etc you need to spend ca$h.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0   Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue 11 Dec 2018 - 20:54

Athrun888 wrote:
I was under the impression the problems people had with the game were because it apparently babified the series even more than X and Y did.  Eh?

Not that I really agree with that being a problem.  These are remakes and spinoffs, half the point of making that sort of game is to target a part of the audience you can't specifically cater to in the main games.  Not that I'll likely play them either, if I want to revisit Kanto I'll just fire up Leaf Green or Heart Gold.  

Exactly, they announced Gen. 8 at the same time. On the other hand, I didn't find it particularly babified. It's got the nonsense tutorials that every Pokémon game has, but I've found it pretty challenging all told. That's because I think I've played it in the ways the developers meant me to. I'll say no more for now... (...unless my technology turns out to have Bug-typed up again.)
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0   Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 EmptyThu 13 Dec 2018 - 22:15

Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 DuVDQ-WVsAMFDrE

Pokémon: Let's Go! Eevee

Would've been great if this could have been the next finished game after Drunka's... three days too late.  His picture's better than mine.

The team you see there was part of a larger squad of Pokémon I couldn't, or didn't want to, let go of until the end.  Shout-outs to my Charizard, Venomoth, Lapras, Snorlax, and Alolan Raticate and Ninetails.  All very good boys/girls.  In the end, Hubble the Starmie was MVP (and ironically the only one who finished the final battle dead); but McClintock the Venusaur gets the Special Thanks award for Leech Seed/Sleep Powdering everything to death.  Including things she was meant to have a type disadvantage against.  Shout out too to Faticate for Toxicing Mewtwo beyond what recovery could accomplish.

I like that Let's Go, via its mechanics, encouraged me to do that.  For more of my thoughts (as well as Drunka's and somebody called Laura Kate Dale's), click here.

8/10

p.s. Jynx is an arse.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0   Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 EmptySun 16 Dec 2018 - 10:02

Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 DufsFMbUcAAYuuL

Now you might remember I was excited for GRIS just from the trailers as it's absolutely gorgeous and some of the animations could be used in an anime.

I did think it looked a bit like a 2D Journey from the trailers and even Scullions review brings Journey up along with Inside, I see more of Inside in GRIS then I do Journey.

It does use a small colour palette in striking ways and the overarching narrative isn't dissimilar but how the game plays and flows is more like Inside or even a Metroidvania, sure a much simpler one but the premise is similar you can go different ways from a hub and need power-ups to be able to go in certain directions.

By going these different ways you bring colour back into the world (reminds a bit of Hue) which there are only 6 used in the games to great effect.

GRIS is a superb game that plays well, has decent puzzle exploration gameplay, looks great and not else like it, the score is also great that I can imagine the vinyl already.

This is is certainly going to be in my game of the year stuff as it's that good, along with reminding me sure I've not been a big fan of the Switch in 2018 but the eShop especially if you missed things like Firewatch due to being Nintendo-only or want to double-dip has had some excellent games amongst the shovelware.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0   Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 EmptySun 16 Dec 2018 - 19:19

Definitely one I think I should play, just not one I'm sure if I'll get around to.

Deltarune

Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 Deltarune

DR begins with one of the great bait-and-switches in gaming and doesn't stop there.  You'll play it all being thoroughly confused as to what the heck Toby Fox is setting us up for, then get to the end having enjoyed it all and feel exactly the same.  Its twists on the Undertale formula are interesting, doing for the most part enough to see off 'you've seen it all before' fatigue from a game that thrived on its novelty.  

Also: it's absolutely free.  Or rather, it costs you the time and money you put into Undertale, because you should play that first.  DR definitely does not follow on from Undertale directly, but the main twist it pulls on you won't be the same unless you've immersed yourself in Toby's previous game beforehand.

???/10?  
Maybe 7/8?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0   Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon 17 Dec 2018 - 0:17

Yeah, I'm definitely getting on this for my next game, I reckon. Was it particularly long, Balla?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0   Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon 17 Dec 2018 - 9:15

About 3h I think? So not very. Could fit it in between other games nicely, as a palate cleanser.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0   Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon 17 Dec 2018 - 21:27

masofdas wrote:
Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 DufsFMbUcAAYuuL
GRIS is a superb game that plays well, has decent puzzle exploration gameplay, looks great and not else like it, the score is also great that I can imagine the vinyl already.
Oh no, another game I need to put down on the "I must buy this" list!
Wait, how sad is it? A bit or very very? If it's the latter, I don't know if I can deal at the moment...
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0   Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon 17 Dec 2018 - 21:43

Well could be like me, thinking about buying Firewatch on Switch even though I've played on PS4 and the Xbox One version likely runs better and offers more.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0   Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri 21 Dec 2018 - 23:34

I have also finished Deltarune! There's some mild spoilers below, FYI.

Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 Screen_Shot_2018_10_31_at_10.46.11_AM.0

I've said elsewhere on the forum that I felt like I was bonkers to rate Undertale as highly as I did after its launch a few years back, but after finished DR, I can see why I was heaping so much praise onto UT.

There's something about how Toby Fox writes the dialogue and the story in his games that makes it such an engaging adventure. Much like UT before it, I found myself laughing at the dialogue on a regular basis - he captures the spirit of the Mother series like no other developer has done before, in my eyes. Whilst the cast of characters aren't as memorable as Undertale, the trio that accompany the protagonist throughout the journey make it a fun ride. Ralsei is wonderfully endearing, and Susie goes through a pretty solid character arc across the game, albeit one you'll have no doubt seen before in other media.

I think an area that's been drastically improved upon since UT is the battle system. The addition of multiple party members makes for some interesting battles, especially as some of the party won't share your chosen method of dealing with the enemy - at least not at first. I think the way Toby Fox has married up the battle system and the story is brilliant and it feels a bit more natural than UT. However, it's still the same tried and tested bullet hell which you'll have seen before in UT, so there certainly was a need to add that little bit something extra to the battling as I think it would have been a pretty flat experience running into enemies had it basically been the UT battle system again.

I realise I've drawn a fair few comparisons between UT and DR and that's due to the fact that even though Mr. Fox stated this isn't an Undertale sequel - which is technically correct - the further subverting of tropes does need some prior knowledge of UT to truly enjoy Deltarune, like Balla mentioned. It's more than just a Majora's Mask situation where it's fun to recognise some characters from the previous game, but more closely tied to the nature of the game itself.

I'm buzzing for more and I'm actually quite surprised that this was released for free. I could easily have seen Toby Fox charging a tenner or so for this and I'd not really have bat an eyelid. Having said that, I can understand why he didn't - there was a sense of needing that little bit something more from the game as it does end on a cliffhanger, being only the first section of a soon-to-come complete experience. Roll on Chapter 2... in 2021, probably.

8.5/10
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0   Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 EmptySat 22 Dec 2018 - 9:32

Re. DR characters:

Did you find the special boss Jay? I didn't, I found it through browsing DR music on YouTube.

I am also keen to see how, and whether, DR fits in with UT. I suppose we'll have rather a while to wait...
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0   Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 EmptySat 22 Dec 2018 - 12:32

Character Chat and Theories on DR's ties to UT:

I did! And without looking it up, too! I found the key pieces without much fuss - that battle was a right bastard though. I had to load up on loads of healing items and had to pretty much tank my way through it.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0   Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 EmptySun 23 Dec 2018 - 10:17

Part of the problem, I think, was that Papyrus did that whole shtick better.

I do know who that character is, but I completely missed the point where he's hinted at. Bah.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0   Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon 24 Dec 2018 - 1:15

Nah, I felt Papyrus was closer to Lancer than Ralsei. I couldn't help but feel the bit with Susie and Lancer was meant to invoke memories of that first bit in UT with Sans and Papyrus making puzzles and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0   Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon 24 Dec 2018 - 6:31

Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 Smash110

World of Light

What an absolute banger. I'll admit that the sense of humour was better in Subspace Emissary, but this pisses all over it in every other respect. This is the perfect Smash Bros singleplayer campaign. Nothing but great smash fightin', all of it giving excellent little twists and loving homages to classic gaming. The fight with the Rathalos, the Another Code encounter, the brilliantly dark little touches and the comical gags . . . top stuff.

I played most of the game alternating between Kyle Hyde and Min Min because of course I did. I could definitely see people complaing it was too long, but I don't think I'll tire of playing excellent bouts of Smash. Perhaps a Mario-esque early credits and big postgame would have let me see credits and unlock all the characters a little earlier to relieve the pressure but then perhaps I wouldn't have played as much before moving onto another game?

Also, the cleverest stuff is all in the second half of the game.

10/10
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0   Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon 24 Dec 2018 - 11:51

From someone who was decidedly un-keen on Smash apart from with friends, that's a big recommendation right there. Thumbs Up! Looking forward to cracking on tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0   Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon 24 Dec 2018 - 22:55

I agree mostly with your write-up of WoL - there's some genuinely funny battles and clever moments - but I think that the core hook of WoL centres around "oh, I get that reference!". As avid Nintendo fans, we'll obviously get lots out of such a campaign considering that we'll recognise a lot of the Spirits that pop up, but I think the character moments in SSE had a wider appeal and worked better as a whole.

Drunkalilly wrote:

Also, the cleverest stuff is all in the second half of the game.

I disagree with this purely for one area:

Second Half of WoL spoilers:
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0   Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue 25 Dec 2018 - 13:37

I'll admit, I had a few locations mixed up in my head. I still maintain that the game gets better as it goes, and I got somewhat lucky in that I did the part you disliked before the two better areas.

The Quiet Man wrote:
I think that the core hook of WoL centres around "oh, I get that reference!". As avid Nintendo fans, we'll obviously get lots out of such a campaign considering that we'll recognise a lot of the Spirits that pop up, but I think the character moments in SSE had a wider appeal and worked better as a whole.

This may be true, but I can only review it as myself!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0   Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue 25 Dec 2018 - 21:54

Of course - no "objective" ( Sick ) reviews in this thread - but it still held true for myself for some of the fights with obscure Japanese only titles or niche JRPGs that I've not played. You still get to play a cracking battle, but the reference being lost on me did dampen a few fights.

If I was to review WoL as its own standalone thing, I'd probably give it an 8/10 due to a few dud areas and the pacing issue I ran into, but as a whole SSBU is a clear 10/10. This is the best Smash has ever looked, played, sounded or, well, simply just the best it's ever been!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0   Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon 31 Dec 2018 - 4:42

I started my week off work right by hardly getting out of bed, playing through three videogames, watching Terminator 2 and recording a podcast.

The Gardens Between

A really nice, kinda cute,not too taxing puzzle adventure. Its all about memory and time or something, it looks sweet, it has a nice soundtrack . . . it is a little short for the price, and if I hadn't purchased it as part of a big indie game splurge I might have been disappointed, but its very worth playing.

10/10

Gone Home

Loved it. It was actually way more videogamey than I'd been lead to believe by the childish manbaby backlash.
Spoiler:

10/10

1979 Revolution: Black Friday

A Telltale-style adventure thingy about the Iranian Revolution. Technically a little shoddy, and somewhat limited in its interactivity, but it was certainly effective and I actually surprised myself with some choices I made in the heat of the moment. The middle east is an area of history about which I am shamefully ignorant, especially as it is both the origin and current focal point of world history. I should read more, and y'all should play these gams.

10/10
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0   Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue 1 Jan 2019 - 15:01

Drunkalilly wrote:

The Gardens Between

A really nice, kinda cute, not too taxing puzzle adventure. Its all about memory and time or something, it looks sweet, it has a nice soundtrack . . . it is a little short for the price, and if I hadn't purchased it as part of a big indie game splurge I might have been disappointed, but its very worth playing.

10/10

It might be short but the quality is top notch, why it was in the running for GOTY on TCGS which is reflected in the price, you're paying for quality.

Anyway yesterday I finished

Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 Persona-4-dancing-1068914

The PS4 version of P4DAN which is great and cool to see that cast in HD on the big screen.

Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 Tetris-effect-banner

The first came I've finished on my new PSVR, this is a strange one as it can be played without VR but think what the best 3DS game as in terms of using 3D and the difference it makes to that game, that's basically this along with the visuals and music making this is may be the best Tetris but even though it's great it is still Tetris.

Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 Black-mirror-bandersnatch-netflix-review

Bandersnatch is game in the same way as Late Shift, #wargames, Her Story, Space Ace, Night Trap just because it's on Netflix which remember does have Telltale's Minecraft on it shouldn't take anything away from it being interactive entertainment, with others that are more respected then me in the games industry also saying the same.

Bandersnatch is neither a good film or game, it thinks it's really clever (I've not watched Black Mirror beyond the Star Trek-like episode) when it's not as well being seemingly praised as this new thing by mainstream media when I played Night Trap back in the '90s.

This is nothing new or good.

With that said I finished 60 games + some DLC in 2018, now I'm going to do a GOTY video etc but this is what I finished with each one getting a score out of 10/10 as I know some do like that.

1. Virginia 6.5/10
2. Shadow of the Colossus 9.5/10
3. Night in the Woods 9/10
4. Old Man's Journey 6/10
5. Wheels of Aurelia 2/10
6. Subsurface Circular 8.5/10
7. Super Lucky's Tale 7.5/10
8. Koi DX 5/10
9. Florence 9/10
10. Celeste 7.5/10
11. Gorogoa 6.5/10
12. Kirby Star Allies 7/10
13. Late Shift 6.5/10
14. Batman: The Enemy Within 7/10
15. God of War 9/10
16. Panzer Dragoon Orta 8/10
17. Forza Horizon 2: Fast and Furious 7/10
18. Halo Wars 2 8/10
19. Detroit: Become Human 8/10
20. Pneuma: Breath of Life 6/10
21. VA-11 HALL-A 7.5/10
22. Sunset Overdrive 8.5/10
23. Shape of the World 5/10
24. Splatoon 2 9/10
25. Inside 8.5/10
26. Captain Spirit 6.5/10
27. Jade Empire 7.5/10
28. Virtua Fighter 5 6/10
29. Little Adventure 1.5/10
30. Quantum Break 7/10
31. Tekken 7 7/10
32. #Wargames 4/10
33. Super Destronaut DX 6/10
34. TETRA's Escape 5/10
35. Touch My Katarami 7/10
36. Burly Men at Sea 5/10
37. Shenmue 8/10
38. Donut County 9/10
39. Spider-Man 8/10
40. Shadow of the Tomb Raider 8/10
41. Disney Pixar RUSH 5/10
42. Tacoma 9/10
43. Dear Esther 7/10
44. LocoCycle 5.5/10
45. The Gardens Between 9/10
46. Ryse: Son of Rome 6/10
47. Forza Horizon 4 9/10
48. Madden NFL 19 8/10
49. Bloodstained CoM 8/10
50. Red Dead Redemption 2 8/10
51. Storm Boy 5.5/10
52. Pokemon Let's Go Eevee 8/10
53. Eternal 5/10
54. The First Tree 5.5/10
55. Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight 8/10
56. GRIS 9/10
57. Persona 4 Dancing All Night, 8/10
58. Bandersnatch 4/10
59. Gone Home 8.5/10
60. Tetris Effect 8/10

Which 24 was on Xbox One, 14 on PS4, 11 on Switch, 6 on VITA, 2 on OG Xbox, 1 on Xbox 360, 1 on Mobile, 1 on Netflix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0   Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0 - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Game You Finished And Your Thoughts V3.0
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next