We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread

Go down 
+18
OrangeRakoon
NintenDUCK
Axis1500
mandlecreed
Dead Lemon
Vidofnir
JayMoyles
Admin
Athrun888
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
masofdas
shanks
Balladeer
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 23 EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 21:36

I forgot about the sushi game! Embarrassed There’s also got to be at least one surprise... but I will not speculate about anything beyond that. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 7:12

This is on at 7am for me, I think. Pretty nice!

I'm avoiding any speculation, or reading anybody else's ideas or "leaks". I want to go in with zero expectations so I can't be disappointing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 8:53

You're going to read my prediction of Game & Wario DX & Wind Waker 4k though, right?
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 10:11

Going to hold in a pish so I can go for a slash during the inevitable JRPG segment. Might even hold in a jobby too, because it'll be a inevitable JRPG segment that lasts quarter of an hour, as it always does. 💩
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 11:26

There could be some Fire Emblem content, as well as some Project Octopath Traveller... so a wise decision.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 11:57

STOP THE PRESS!  I have a full list of leaked Direct content:

• 4m TWEWY remix content;
  • 3m detailing new RPG mechanics in Aces’ one-player;
  • 2m reveal of XC2 new DLC;
  • 3m Switch ports of XCX and Tokyo Mirage Sessions;
  • 1m Ys 8 release date announcement;
  • 4m Bravely Third reveal;
  • 2m indie showcase, one NES-style platformer and six JRPGs (3 for the 3DS);
  • 3m Octopath details;
  • 2m new Labo game announced - it’s a JRPG with a cardboard sword;
  • 5m new Fire Emblem announcement;
  • 1m of Satoru Shibata flicking the Vs at the camera.

EDIT: Also, this should be obvious, but don’t post any genuine leaks outside spoiler tags ta. Not even ones Nintendo Life has gleefully ruined...
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 12:57

Balladeer wrote:
Not even ones Nintendo Life has gleefully ruined...

Is it this one:

Last edited by masofdas on Thu 8 Mar 2018 - 13:36; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 13:10

Spoiler tags don't work when you're using the app version of the forum. So all I've got is masofdas gleefully ruining something that didn't really need posting at all. It doesn't get any masofdas than that. 🙄
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 13:13

Well, I didn't know that was the case with the App, must be loads been spoiled which are far more important than that and why hasn't anyone brought that in-till now?

Sorry if anyone has seen it because of the App.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 13:18

Wow, I wasn't interested in the app but now I actively don't want to use it.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 13:34

I'm not that arsed about what's spoiled, and I've only just started posting from my phone in the last couple of weeks. Either way, what a strange response to Balladeer's post.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 14:14

I’ve not tried the app but you can change the version of the forum you see on your phone browser using the drop-down menu on the top right of the screen.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 18:32

I tried the app. today for the first time, because of the stoopid adverts below the threads. It was mince. Inter-post adverts are even worse, and you get reduced functionality. The mobile site doesn't seem to have spoilers either. #desktopbegrudgingly4lyfe

As for the response - eh, Mas loves getting in quick with that news, it's what he does. Think this is a forum/app. problem rather than a Mas problem.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 18:38

Thanks Balla
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 19:35

My pleasure, although (I must admit) not entirely altruistic - I heard there'd been a leak, saw you prowling the forum shortly after, and made a dash for this thread to put in my edit.  If it's deemed that it's not a forum problem, then I didn't do enough with my edit to stop you. Razz
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 20:26

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Going to hold in a pish so I can go for a slash during the inevitable JRPG segment. Might even hold in a jobby too, because it'll be a inevitable JRPG segment that lasts quarter of an hour, as it always does. 💩

Sounds like a plan. Laughing
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 20:44

Balladeer wrote:
My pleasure, although (I must admit) not entirely altruistic - I heard there'd been a leak, saw you prowling the forum shortly after, and made a dash for this thread to put in my edit.  If it's deemed that it's not a forum problem, then I didn't do enough with my edit to stop you. Razz

I wanted to see if was the same as for me or you to same from NLife and I had a tad to say on that game.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 21:29

Drunkalilly wrote:
so I can't be disappointing.

You always disappoint me, Drunka.

And let's keep any leak/spoiler chat to that thread in the news forum, shall we? I've thankfully been unspoiled but it's becoming an ever trickier task to remain so on the Internet in this day and age, so let's make the forum a safe place to surf for those that care about being spoiled - like me! Razz

I should add that I'll be on Skype for the Direct for anybody looking for some live hot sexy text chat about those there games. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 22:36

Holy shit, Nintendo just absolutely killed it.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 22:38

I was really losing interest at the end... until the very end.

Also yes I will by buying Okami again thank you very much.

And Cappa got his pee in during the Octopath segment. It's all good!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 22:44

Like Balla was losing interest, not that games aren't good but it's more ports which can be played elsewhere for cheaper, better resolution and framerate.

Thankfully like most Nintendo systems plenty of exclusives coming to the machine, that it's not really a issue but does make the direct a bit boring to watch.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 22:46

Some lagging sections but some absolute pinnacles too. I can finally get my itchy, gnarled hands on [REDACTED]! Dance
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 22:50

Yeah, I was definitely losing interest towards the end but they pulled me right back in again with that end reveal. Grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 23:01

Man, you're all crazy. I was only getting more and more hyped that whole time. People are always like "don't get too excited, no Nintendo Direct will deliver exactly what you personally want" but that's exactly what happened for me!
masofdas wrote:
Like Balla was losing interest, not that games aren't good but it's more ports which can be played elsewhere for cheaper, better resolution and framerate.

Does not compute. Games are all automatically better on Switch.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 23:05

Unless it's rocket league, I hear.

Like I said though still loads to play and talk about on Switch without 3rd party ports, does make me the stereotypical Nintendo fan of only buying Nintendo games though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next