We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***

Go down 
+5
gjones
JayMoyles
Buskalilly
masofdas
The Cappuccino Kid
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2021 - 22:15

Hopefully they do, because seven's actually not a bad turnout.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2021 - 15:31

That would be the apogee of not typing unless needed to I guess.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Nov 2021 - 8:19

Apologies - have just signed up on Elfster.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Nov 2021 - 19:12

That's all right, I put it to manual settings so I could make the draw as early or as late as I wanted.

I just made the draw there - everybody will know they're giving to Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2021 - 21:49

My gift arrived, thanks santa but as you may have seen in the twitter chat that parcel has been ripped and I can see stuff is inside.

I don't know if all the stuff that should be there is there, I might be just thinking the worse but has someone ripped it open and maybe taken something.

It's a xmas present so I don't want to open it to the 25th but can see it being a pain sorting with royal mail, if something has been taken waiting till then.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Dec 2021 - 8:18

I've DM'ed mas and his Santa about this, everybody's hoping that nothing's been stolen and that everything be sorted.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Dec 2021 - 9:24

Got the DM and have opened which I do have all the contents. I've now put the things to oneside to comeback to at Xmas and let yous all know what I got.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Dec 2021 - 13:29

Good stuff! Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Dec 2021 - 13:41

I have received
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Dec 2021 - 10:45

So have I! And at the current rate it's one of the only gifts I'm getting this Christmas, so thank you sir.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Dec 2021 - 17:53

I received mine a few days ago and they're safely under the tree, apologies if my secret Santa has been worrying about it since then.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Dec 2021 - 18:13

So that leaves GJones, Cappa, and Andy - who probably received his gift a week ago and just hasn't posted about it yet.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Dec 2021 - 23:52

Got mine a while back - sorry for not saying sooner, I didn't read the rules in the opening post!
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Dec 2021 - 9:39

Yeah got mine a while back too, notified the sender in Elfster.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Dec 2021 - 20:28

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
• If you say you're taking part and then fail to post out a present, you’re officially That Guy Who Uses The Kick Button To Corner Other Helpless, Big-Hearted And Good-Natured Players In Operation Winback. Unless there’s a good reason, of course.

I wish I'd read the rules in the original post sooner. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Dec 2021 - 8:45

Can't believe people pass up the opportunity to read a big post from GNamer's Funniest Forumite 2020.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2021 - 23:05

Not expecting to log back in here for a few days at least, so better make this point now before my guy thinks I'm (any more of) a wank:

Point to raise for my recipient's Secret Santa presents:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Dec 2021 - 10:26

My received gifts:
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Dec 2021 - 13:13

I opened my pressies while on a video call with the fam. I had a box in one hand and a little thing in the other, said: this is a monster hunter figure and this is a sexually explicit chocolate.
Actually, the box was some lindt and the other present was a cute little Kubfu.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Dec 2021 - 15:14

Hey lads, sorry for the radio silence, had Covid and also time off work so haven’t been around much. Got a copy of yakuzas worst minigame in virtual fighter 5 on 360, but it was all forgiven when I received a beautiful photo of Goro Marina (I also received some NGamer books. Cheers Santa!
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Dec 2021 - 18:36

The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 2 Pxl_2013

Thanks to my Secret Santa for my gifts, I got an Animal Crossing heat change mug which I'll share a picture of when I have chance to use it and some After Dinner Nipples because I'm a classy gentleman who has after dinner mints. Again I'll share a picture when I sit down to enjoy them, I've been at the slightly prudish in-laws today so not sure they'd see the funny side of chocolate nippples.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Dec 2021 - 20:18

I got Sushi Striker on Switch, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Manga and an MGS wristband.

I reckon Balla got for me as think he likes Sushi and would go into the anime thread, where a Cappa wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Dec 2021 - 22:10

My gifts:

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:

I hope you're not too raging when you open your present and see the main thing is a game for a console I know you don't have. I'd bought that because I thought you'd perhaps like to and maybe enjoy playing it with your daughter, who I understand you'd got a Switch Lite for last year. I'd meant to include a note saying that, but I wrapped and posted your gift while I was extremely hungover, and I'd seen that I left that note on my table by the time I was sent off to you. Apologies again if you're pissed off.

I hope you can enjoy the game with your daughter, but if it's useless to you, then hopefully the trade-in value mostly compensates for that, and hopefully you still like the other nick-nacks.

Maaaaaaate - Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 is the perfect game! My eldest is really into puzzles and board games at the moment so getting her into Tetris is a great shout. I was looking to get a second game that was a puzzle title anyway (Brain Academy was the one, but pretty sure this is a better choice). And I'll certainly be trying it out myself!

Crumpy Andy wrote:

Hey lads, sorry for the radio silence, had Covid and also time off work so haven’t been around much. Got a copy of yakuzas worst minigame in virtual fighter 5 on 360, but it was all forgiven when I received a beautiful photo of Goro Marina (I also received some NGamer books. Cheers Santa!

Some of your bits didn't turn up until the 23rd so I improvised and threw in Virtua Fighter 5 as I saw the Yakuza characters have been added to the PS4 version and figured you could try the original. Although as you rightly point out, it's already in some of the Yakuza games! I just hope the Goromi poster wasn't opened around family  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Dec 2021 - 15:17

Well I guess reveals are already happening...

I was Santa for...:
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2021 - 19:49

The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 2 Img_2034

When this delivery from Genki Video Games hit my doormat, I could tell from the size of the parcel that there was an N64 game inside. I lurk on that website a couple of times a week for N64 games and see what stock comes in and goes away. I’d quickly figured out that I’d be getting Tohkon Road here, and that’s unlucky as it’s the only N64 game that I’d bought from the same retailer this year. I was prepared to put on a brave face…

…but fair fucks, my Santa was extremely generous to me here! I didn’t even know that Genki sold those old eReader cards, and I really like odd and nostalgic nick nacks like that. I’d never heard of this Genius Boys Academy game before, but it’s English-friendly, in as-new condition, and it’s a pretty smart little tennis game that’s made by Konami. I’ve only played a little bit of it, but first impressions are good, and I'll definitely go back and give it a proper go! A quality effort, thanks Santa!

~

I was Santa for...:

On another note, I've been gifted those After Dinner Nipples before - they're actually all right, tasty nips!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next