We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***

Go down 
+5
gjones
JayMoyles
Buskalilly
masofdas
The Cappuccino Kid
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2021 - 20:28

I was yours Cappa, did you get Kappa? Also, good to hear about the GBA game and why I stuck to sports as English friendly (Why I didn't get ya Wonder Project J2), just a shame the one N64 I go for out of a batch that weren't very expensive you already had.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2021 - 4:32

I know who my Santa was, I think; the pacel arrived covered in Japanese text apart from two words in English: Andrew Rice.

I was Santa for . . .
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2021 - 21:37

I'd guessed correctly as I couldn't imagine anyone else buying chocolate nippples, in all honesty I'll probably let Lyla have one of two of the them, does that make me a bad parent? Nah probably not. Upon use, the mug is very good, does a job at keeping hot beverages at the optimal temperature.

I was secret Santa for...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2021 - 13:38

Elderflower Lime and Fig also sounds good to be fair!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2021 - 18:43

I'm
a) So glad you all had a nice time with the secret Santa stuff
b) So glad I didn't join in and stink out the joint

(a is the more important point of course)
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 3 EmptySun 2 Jan 2022 - 10:03

Even though I had to abstain this year due to a financially rough year, it's always a treat seeing everyone getting their gifts. Top stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 3 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2022 - 11:00

We having a 10th annual?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Nov 2022 - 9:16

Hells yeah! This actually one of the things that makes me feel most Christmassy these days, what with not living near my family or having Christmas as a holiday.

And as its the 10th, I'd love to see a big ol' turnout!

Happy to organise, if there's some interest?
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Nov 2022 - 21:12

I was planning on it. I set up the Elfster earlier today, anticipating that I'd post a thread when I next sit down to it. Don't mind who does a Secret Santa and it definitely doesn't have to be me, but all the same I've already got it done.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Nov 2022 - 21:25

Keen as always, did think Santa Cappa would be doing as you've always done a great job.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 3 EmptyThu 3 Nov 2022 - 8:34

Count me IN.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 3 EmptyThu 3 Nov 2022 - 9:10

masofdas wrote:
Keen as always, did think Santa Cappa would be doing as you've always done a great job.

And I didn't? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***   The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS*** - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 9th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS***
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3