We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!

Go down 
+17
ZeroSuitSamus2
Athrun888
nupkin
fronkhead
Silver light
2becomecarrion
Treesmurf
Jimbob
JayMoyles
Vidofnir
ZeroJones
masofdas
Admin
The_Jaster
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
Balladeer
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 17 EmptyFri 10 May 2013 - 22:13

Balladeer wrote:
Just posting a reminder so people don't forget to vote this wee

I won't forget to post this wee. Winky Face

Expect mine to appear tomorrow evening.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 17 EmptySat 11 May 2013 - 7:56

Duh! Here at GNamer, we do not encourage people to post pictures of their urine.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 17 EmptySat 11 May 2013 - 10:57

Aww. Aww!

*deletes photograph of surprisingly full beaker*
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 17 EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 9:20

Not long left, and I have a grand total of six votes not including my own. There are two ties in the rankings to be broken...
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 17 EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 10:54

I'm still working it out, this is a tough week Laughing
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 17 EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 15:54

Sorry I've missed the last few weeks, been busy and not to cats i know much about but did want to vote. But will be voting in adventure cat.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 17 EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 16:05

You can still vote in the next two hours for this one! Also, good to have you back. Smile
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 17 EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 16:30

Sent, just a few games i could think of.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 17 EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 16:40

I only need the five! Grin

...er, but here's a thing. I'm at the girlfriend's now, and lacking the tally chart I use to process the results, so I may not be able to rank the votes until tomorrow. Aww! I'll do my best, but I promise nothing.

In the meantime, this week's voting still ends in just over an hour, and next week's begins. That would be Adventure! Your Zeldas, your Lego games, your Endless Oceans, your NMH (although not the sequel), your Hydroventure a.k.a. Fluidity, and - yes, Jaster! - your Cave Story. Do check the RPG week before you submit your vote (there's a link in the OP), as some adventure-ish games have gone in there. (Pandora's Tower springs to mind.) As always, I'll keep a list in the OP of ins and outs... when I get around to it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 17 EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 16:59

Adventure vote sent, easiest vote to do.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 17 EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 17:12

Good to have you back, mas! Even I should be able to submit five votes next week.

As for waiting for the votes to be tallied: there's no rush, Balla. You're doing a cracking job.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 17 EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 17:56

The Balladeer always gets through!

Well that turned out better than expected. Ten votes, if you count mine, which was an abstain. I was rather hoping that one of the incoming votes would remind me of an "other" game I'd played, but nope.

Fifth place:
Spoiler:

Third place:
Spoiler:

Equally third place:
Spoiler:

Second place:
Spoiler:

Our Wiikly Winner:
Spoiler:

Honourable Mentions:
Spoiler:

Dishonourable Mentions:
Spoiler:

Thanks to everyone who took part. To the rest of you: get off your backsides and vote for adventures! Alternatively, discuss these votes; tell me that I missed out something (I don't think I have?); or give me advice as to what I do with Metroid Prime 3 and the trilogy. Obviously the latter will outrank the former, but should it be considered at all, given that the only Wii game in it is available separately? We separated out the Bit.Trips...

Last edited by Balladeer on Fri 17 May 2013 - 13:13; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 17 EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 18:16

Guess who forgot to proof read his comments Dance
My Life as a King was robbed Hissy fit
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 17 EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 18:25

A really worthy winner, I never did finish it due to being continusly stomped by one of the bosses but aye really charming game with one of the best game over screens ever.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 17 EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 18:41

Fantastic to see our Wiikly winner this week! Maybe now I should attempt to scrape past the boss I was beaten 30,000 times at. Who wrote the impassioned essay about it? I guffawed at the ending.

Did I miss something, or did we initially say that New Play Control! games were out? If so: would Jungle Beat have been rhythm or platformer?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 17 EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 18:46

Platformer: it did actually get one vote, I believe. And no: NPC games have always been allowed in the OP, ever since Mario Power Tennis in sports week!

Last edited by Balladeer on Mon 13 May 2013 - 9:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 17 EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 18:50

Ah well. Wouldn't have made much difference, as I've not played the NPC! Pikmin games, and Jungle Beat (great as it was) wouldn't have earned a top five spot over dedicated Wii games in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
nupkin
Stability Update
nupkin

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 17 EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 19:43

andyman949 wrote:
Guess who forgot to proof read his comments Dance
He's only just realised what you meant, after I pointed it out to him. Not only a slip of the finger, but shambolic grammar! Razz
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 17 EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 19:47

The grammar likely wouldn't have been much better, but I can generally add all the letters to my words, honest!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 17 EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 19:51

Balladeer wrote:
or give me advice as to what I do with Metroid Prime 3 and the trilogy. Obviously the latter will outrank the former, but should it be considered at all, given that the only Wii game in it is available separately? We separated out the Bit.Trips...

Hmm... I won't be voting for the trilogy, considering I played 1 and 2 on Gamecube, so it's entirely up to your discretion Balla.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 17 EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 20:24

Delighted that Little King's Story took the crown - pun intended all the way, baby! A great game that has still not gotten the recognition it should have.

As for Metroid Prime 3 Vs. Metroid Prime Trilogy, that's going to be hard to untie. My suggestion? Splitting them all out as three separate games. I wouldn't necessarily vote for the trilogy but, as I didn't play it on the GC, Metroid Prime was one of my favourite Wii games, and it'd get my vote if it were on its own. It's not a great way to do it, mark you...

Anyway, quite excited for adventure week. It will be tough to narrow my votes down to a mere five...
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 17 EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 20:35

Trilogy is what I'd vote for, however I've not played 3 as I've not beaten 2 still Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 17 EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 22:00

I say keep the triolgy out of it as the first two Primes were GC games after all, & ye wouldn't want people's views of those games overshadow any on the wii.

Last edited by The_Jaster on Sun 12 May 2013 - 22:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 17 EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 22:06

I say keep Metroid out.

*runs*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 17 EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 22:07

I'd agree.

*catches Phillips up*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!
Page 17 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next