We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Go down 
+20
The Christ
beemoh
fronkhead
Rum
Jimbob
Admin
Solve My Maze
Vidofnir
SuperPaperLink
Treesmurf
Axis1500
Sentinator
Balladeer
shanks
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Athrun888
Crumpy Andy
masofdas
Buskalilly
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds   The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Page 4 EmptyTue 15 Oct 2013 - 21:17

The battery on mine would run out within a day. I'd play the noise for pouring my cereal, for opening the fridge, for a student understanding something... besides, I thought I saw on Twitter that GAME weren't actually able to get them. No
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds   The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Page 4 EmptyTue 15 Oct 2013 - 22:09

ZeroJones wrote:
The battery on mine would run out within a day. I'd play the noise for pouring my cereal, for opening the fridge, for a student understanding something...
Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds   The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Page 4 EmptyTue 15 Oct 2013 - 22:25

So, that 3DSXL? Sexy as a chocolate strawberry. I still haven't upgraded to the XL but I think this might be the one.

Problem is, I want a physical game not a code.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds   The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Page 4 EmptyTue 15 Oct 2013 - 23:10

Hmm, I'm not sold on that gold fascia panel. I had the limited edition 'silver' DS Lite many moons ago which looked ace in the photographs, but it just looked naff in real life. Hopefully this will be different.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds   The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Page 4 EmptyWed 16 Oct 2013 - 1:52

Zelda 3ds XL is rubbish....it just looks so cheap.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds   The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013 - 10:36

You know that preorder bonus yeah

Seems GAME have gone let's take this preorder bonus, these posters in the corner and links awakening eshop card from the shelf and put in a box and charge £50 for it. I still want it though and the XL.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds   The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013 - 14:24

Ahh so it's basically £20 for a poster, a piece of (extremely cool) tat and a download for a game most people who own a 3DS already have.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds   The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013 - 16:40

It's a good-ish package for if you're buying a 2/3DS the same day but otherwise, yeah, smurfy nailed it.
Back to top Go down
The Christ
One of Sonic's Friends
The Christ

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds   The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013 - 19:10

It would have made sense if it were a download for the GBA Link to the Past. Perhaps I shall have a word with my Dad, try and make it happen.
Back to top Go down
Monty_The_Mole
Ejected into the Lava
Monty_The_Mole

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds   The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Page 4 EmptySat 19 Oct 2013 - 4:57

YER DA' CANNAE DO IT FER FUCK'S SAKE, JESUS CHRIST
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds   The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Page 4 EmptySun 20 Oct 2013 - 18:23

It's pretty cool that the little chest pre-order bounus has storage for some games too.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds   The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Page 4 EmptySun 20 Oct 2013 - 18:32

the chest isn't a preorder though anymore Jas well not in UK.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds   The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Page 4 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013 - 7:52

Ahh you buy it in that bundle now eh? might still get it though.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds   The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Page 4 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013 - 15:59

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Page 4 Origin10

EU's dual cover.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds   The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Page 4 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013 - 18:13

It's the golden cover for me. Much more traditional, what what.
Back to top Go down
SquidgyGoat
Boo This Man .Gif
SquidgyGoat

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds   The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Nov 2013 - 23:23

Today I learnt I am almost three times as broke as I thought I was. As of today, for the first time in my life, I am officially so broke that I won't be buying the new Zelda day one. It's a sad day.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds   The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Page 4 EmptyTue 12 Nov 2013 - 1:14

I've decided I won't be getting this on launch, I've gone to the conclusion the pre-order chest would be ignored after a week or so so paying £10 more than I should for a 3DS game that I won't play for a few weeks yetnis pointless (I think I'm recovering from random gaming tat addiction).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds   The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Page 4 EmptyTue 12 Nov 2013 - 2:41

I'm getting it on launch and it will be in my 3DS for a while until the game I'm more excited about arrives then I won't touch it for a while
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds   The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Page 4 EmptyTue 12 Nov 2013 - 7:33

Christmas for me. With a Mario, a Zelda and a JRPG all for the Christmas period, it should be a good one.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds   The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Page 4 EmptyTue 12 Nov 2013 - 8:06

Yes, I might ask for this to be a present too. Christmas is likely to weigh heavily on my backlog, what with Layton, this and Bravely Default...
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds   The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Page 4 EmptyTue 12 Nov 2013 - 17:13

Same here, now that you all mention it. As much as I am looking forward to playing it, I only have time to play through one game at its respective launch and for me that's going to be Super Mario 3D World.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds   The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Page 4 EmptyTue 12 Nov 2013 - 17:17

I'm going a bit nut's getting the console, the collectors version of the game and the collectors guide. I will be trading in my white XL, and selling the code version of ALBW and the code for Links Awakening DX (as I all ready have it) on eBay.

Rumors:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds   The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Page 4 EmptyTue 12 Nov 2013 - 19:53

Slightly charming trailer, anyone?
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds   The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Page 4 EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013 - 1:28

This is easily my most anticipated 3ds game in a long time, definitely getting it on launch.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds   The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Page 4 EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013 - 21:34

Balladeer wrote:
Slightly charming trailer, anyone?
Nicely! It's only a little embarrasing! Mind you I assume that's the US trailer. We usually get crapper crap.

I was trying to find an image of the Pikmin 3 magazine ad, with two random people in the distance, smiling and pointing at the Pikmin carrying stuff in the foreground.
"Hey you two! We need to make this as amateurish as possible! Yeah! Both of you point!"
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds   The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next