We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread

Go down 
+19
Admin
Vidofnir
oldschool
Dusty Knackers
Cube
ZeroJones
Rum
Treesmurf
Sylveon
Crumpy Andy
Athrun888
Gogoata
shanks
JayMoyles
Balladeer
The Cappuccino Kid
beemoh
Buskalilly
masofdas
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 17 EmptySun 10 May 2015 - 21:24

Sad times, mate. Sad I'd give her one more go if I were you - if she repeats that behaviour, move on.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 17 EmptySun 10 May 2015 - 21:27

Well she's got me number, Facebook and Twitter that if she wants to go, she can do so. I will of course I'll say yes.
Back to top Go down
Solve My Maze
Wii U Port
Solve My Maze

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 17 EmptyMon 11 May 2015 - 20:20

masofdas wrote:
Well she's got me number,  Facebook and Twitter that if she wants to go, she can do so. I will of course I'll say yes.
I hope she says yes Smile
Oh, and great advice Drunka. Worse case scenario for me is that it's a no.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 17 EmptySun 21 Jun 2015 - 15:09

What do you know.. Tinder actually works.. I've made a new friend Applause
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 17 EmptySun 21 Jun 2015 - 15:16

New friend, or new "friend"? Cheeky
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 17 EmptySun 21 Jun 2015 - 17:03

It's leading up to " friend" Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 17 EmptySun 21 Jun 2015 - 17:20

Well, I'm never going to actively encourage somebody into a "friendship", but hope it goes well for you. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 17 EmptySun 21 Jun 2015 - 18:44

Whereas I could never discourage making new friends, or indeed "friends".

So, as far as my romantic mishaps... obviously, there was the girl at work who I was very strongly attached to and I still have occasional cute moments and a bit of a will-they/won't-they thing with, but it's gone on long enough now that I don't really find myself as bothered as I used to. I like her as a friend, but no more than all the other girls from work I'm really close to most of the time. So my achey breaky heart has healed up for the most part there.

Then there's the lassy I met online; we've met up a few times now and explored some things we're both interested in but I don't really see it going any further than that. I've never been dishonest about that fact, though, and we get on well enough so no harm done.

All pretty standard Drunka there, but......

So I have a friend. She worked with my mate, then she started hanging around with us and I got on really well with her and we ended up becoming close friends who could happily hang out without everyone else; she only lives a few doors down from me, so we'll often pop round for a cup of tea, or to watch film, or she came over to watch me play through The Evil Within. She is very pretty and our senses of humour are really in sync, but it had always been completely platonic and I liked that. We were comfortable together and I could talk to her about anything.

Then just last week she texts me to say her long term boyfriend, idiot that he is, has broken up with her. Suddenly all these feelings rush in, moments from our past take on a whole new tone and I can't work out if I really didn't feel anything for her or if I just hadn't allowed myself to feel anything for her?

Plus, of course, we are best friends and she's messaged asking to hang out and cheer up, and obviously she needs me as a friend right now so its not even something I could bring up with her.

Long story short: Drunka continues to never fall for the right people and be his own worst enemy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 17 EmptySun 21 Jun 2015 - 19:29

Drunkalilly wrote:
Then just last week she texts me to say her long term boyfriend, idiot that he is, has broken up with her. Suddenly all these feelings rush in, moments from our past take on a whole new tone and I can't work out if I really didn't feel anything for her or if I just hadn't allowed myself to feel anything for her?

Plus, of course, we are best friends and she's messaged asking to hang out and cheer up, and obviously she needs me as a friend right now so its not even something I could bring up with her.

Long story short: Drunka continues to never fall for the right people and be his own worst enemy.

Always tough to gauge these things - did she tell you that she's broken up with her boyfriend because you're her mate and she's looking to hang out and cheer herself up, or is she interested? I've been in a similar situation before and whilst I'm fairly certain my situation was the former, you can never be quite so sure.

Also...

Drunkalilly wrote:
we've met up a few times now and explored some things we're both interested in

Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 17 1fe
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 17 EmptySun 21 Jun 2015 - 21:23

The irony is that if you hadn't changed the last image there, you'd have been pretty accurate Razz
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 17 EmptySun 21 Jun 2015 - 21:49

Was this the girl you went around to watch the direct with, does sound rather complicated all this though Drunka only you. This is why I needed you as a wingman though.

Myself I never heard from Final Fantasy girl again, I don 't know. I have been talking to a older woman but I'm not sure about her due to age gap etc.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 17 EmptySun 21 Jun 2015 - 21:54

No, Katie is definitely just a friend. Someone at work put it best when she said she thought we might end up together, then realised we're too similar. Her, our friend Holly and I call ourselves the triplets because of how often we think, say or on a couple of occasions actually sing the exact same thing at the same time. Its kind of weird.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 17 EmptySun 21 Jun 2015 - 21:55

masofdas wrote:
I have been talking to a older woman but I'm not sure about her due to age gap etc.  

As far as I'm concerned mate, there's only one gap you need to worry about. WAHEY!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 17 EmptySun 21 Jun 2015 - 21:56

Biggest age gap I've dated was more than five years my senior. She was really immature, though, so it was fine. Smile
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 17 EmptySun 21 Jun 2015 - 21:59

She's 7 years old then me which is a bit of gap.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 17 EmptySun 21 Jun 2015 - 22:04

If you really get on, I'd say it's fine. But I do mean really.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 17 EmptySun 21 Jun 2015 - 22:21

Well it's just general chatting at the moment.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue 28 Jul 2015 - 14:57

I need to know what's going on with the soap opera which is Drunka's love life as I'm still SO LONELY and soon catching up with Balla to earn that rank.

On the above older woman, I found out it was actually a 9 year gap and her son is like 14 which was just going to be weird.

But there is two nice girls in work, one whom works on the photo desk who've I talked to a few times but not much due to being on a different departments and I can't really go wondering over there.

The other is a similar situation but she works in bakery now my old department and comes under fresh which I'm a section leader of, that I can wonder over there but is hard to talk to someone when there other people there whom like to gossip which is also a good thing as the guy who kinda bullied me into asking Final Fantasy girl out and the girl that I'm friends with that I've brought up here have both said that me & her in the bakery have loads in common. Her fav game is Sonic Adventure 2 and prefers 2D Sonic over 2D Mario for instance and when I was on lunch the other day with the bakery bunch and the guy asked me about how Gintendo was going & the pod cast and I told him, she was like that's amazing, who would of thought that Gintendo would impress a girl.

But like I said it's hard to talk to them to find out more as shes part time does she go college or has another job as well these are simple things to talk about but it's doing so.

Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue 28 Jul 2015 - 15:36

masofdas wrote:
the guy asked me about how Gintendo was going & the pod cast and I told him, she was like that's amazing, who would of thought that Gintendo would impress a girl.

Just don't let her listen to the E3 special outtake reel - those intro skills will be a major turn-off. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue 28 Jul 2015 - 17:02

Just keep talking to her, sir, and try not to overthink it. It's easy to say that but it's really important - the more you build it up, the more tense you'll find yourself. Whatever happens, good luck, good skill and try not to become the subject of work gossip!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue 28 Jul 2015 - 17:07

I would like to talk to her more then I have like I said she works set hours and is part time, so she's not there much and I can only go wondering down to bakery so much.

Gossip in work is terrible and one of the reasons one of the members of the bakery team left the company.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue 28 Jul 2015 - 19:00

masofdas wrote:

But there is two nice girls in work, one whom works on the photo desk who've I talked to a few times but not much due to being on a different departments and I can't really go wondering over there.
That's never been an issue for me; I spend about a third of my shift most days wondering from department to department and chatting to my various friends.

Quote :
prefers 2D Sonic over 2D Mario for instance
Mate, I know its exciting to go out with a crazy girl, but go careful.

Quote :
who would of thought that Gintendo would impress a girl.
Umm... everyone, ever?

Quote :
I need to know what's going on with the soap opera which is Drunka's love life as I'm still SO LONELY and soon catching up with Balla to earn that rank.

If you think my life sounds like a soap opera, you should meet my friend Aaron at work. Every morning I go in to some new development.
"I've been fighting with the missus"
"I've broken up with the missus, definitely going to stay single now"
"Getting back with the missus"

Still, ask and ye shall receive. Here's my latest:

I've got the lassy from the interwebs I'm seeing every week or two. We have a great time and I do get on with her well, but I'm worried she's a lot more invested than I am and I'm going to end up hurting her. When we've spoken I've been entirely honest; I like how we are now, I like you beyond just the physical but I'm not really looking for anything else just now. So far, no harm no foul.

The couple of girls I've mentioned before, nothing's really changed. The problem I have is that the girls at work I'm definitely just friends with and anyone outside of work I barely get to see more than once a month, so nothing happens at any pace. The friend-who's-recently-single I still get along with swimmingly but she's still in her break-up period so I've not tried anything much there.

The only new character in the sitcom that is Drunka is a friend-of-a-friend I've met a few times when I've been out clubbing who is very pretty, very funny, likes my dancing and whose hand I licked vodka off but I've only met her a couple of times and never sober, so I'm hoping for a chance to get to know her better next month at a birthday party.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue 28 Jul 2015 - 20:48

I do wonder a bit, okay a lot but if I go off to photo desk to talk to her it will be kinda obvious what I'm doing and next minute it be around the store, that I like said girl.

Who doesn't dig a crazy chick.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 17 EmptyWed 19 Aug 2015 - 10:59

Had a date with a girl yesterday. Went quite nicely, watched Ant Man, pootled around her home town, had a McDonalds (I got two more of the Mario toys :p) then went back to mine where I cooked dinner. I made the delicious sausage-meat omelette I'm quite proud of, with fennel seeds I ground in my mortar and pestle and fresh chilli I sliced myself. Incredible as ever.

Naturally, I moved things to the bedroom, started working my magic... I hadn't washed my hands since I'd handled the chillis.

Thankfully, a quick shower sorted her out and she saw the funny side.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 17 EmptyWed 19 Aug 2015 - 11:20

Ohh Drunka, not sure about bedroom on the 1st date though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread
Page 17 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next