We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GAMING NEWS PART DEUX

Go down 
+20
NintenDUCK
Admin
oldschool
Treesmurf
shanks
Vidofnir
Crumpy Andy
fronkhead
Athrun888
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
Buskalilly
ZeroJones
beemoh
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
Rum
Balladeer
Axis1500
masofdas
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 22 EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 20:16

There saying it's because there in the milky way that there not in it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 22 EmptyWed 19 Aug 2015 - 10:09

Rainbow Six: Siege has been delayed till 1st of December, looks like I will have something to ask for for Xmas with that and Xenoblade X this year.

Sony has big exclusive coming for the PS4 & VITA that will tip Drunka over the edge....
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3
GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 22 630x

Anyone else thinking PS4 version could be great for Project Morpheus support.
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 22 EmptyWed 2 Sep 2015 - 22:08

SHINY THING!
Club Nintendo Europe has put up a commemorative goodbye coin in the stars catalogue for 2000 stars, and it's lovely.
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/09/02/club-nintendo-revealed-the-goodbye-coin

Gaze at its shiny silverness!:

I just happened to get enough points from linking my club nintendo account to my NNID to buy it.
Is anyone else going to get it or has everyone spent their stars? This is the last thing that goes up on the store so it's pretty special- Unlike some of the other stuff on the store which may end up being sold on the next reward scheme.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 22 EmptyThu 3 Sep 2015 - 12:38

Here's the first details on that Monster Hunter Stories game.

http://gematsu.com/2015/09/monster-hunter-stories-first-details-screenshots

Turn-based battles is a big turn off for me though this bit makes me think it may have a way to dodge incoming attacks.

Quote :
Monsters have habits so if you pay attention and read their movements, you can tell what will be advantageous in battle.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 22 EmptyFri 4 Sep 2015 - 8:43

May not be your sort of thing, Jas, but I'm really up for it! Looks gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 22 EmptyFri 4 Sep 2015 - 10:03

Does look good, hope we get in the west.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 22 EmptyFri 4 Sep 2015 - 15:59

I spent all my stars on a hat Sad
But I will look into getting that coin if I can scrape any together
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 22 EmptyFri 4 Sep 2015 - 16:12

Coin's gone now, according to NL...
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 22 EmptySat 5 Sep 2015 - 12:38

Balladeer wrote:
May not be your sort of thing, Jas, but I'm really up for it!  Looks gorgeous.

Don't get me wrong I like everything else about it especially how there's a community in the MH world that tame some of these beasts for the purpose of riding them in to battle (something MH fans, me included have fantasized about for a while) but learning a monsters attacks and reacting to them is an important thing in a MH game & if Stories doesn't have this in some form it'd be less engaging for me.

Not completely ruling it out yet and shall still keep my eye on it.

Plus this guy is cool. :
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 22 EmptyThu 10 Sep 2015 - 19:59

Might please Andy a new Yakuza will likely appear at Sony's TGS conference.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 22 EmptyThu 10 Sep 2015 - 21:04

New Yakuza never pleases me because it'll never make it west Sad
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 22 EmptyThu 10 Sep 2015 - 21:11

5 is coming but with that being PS3 & far as I'm aware digital only, meaning sales could be low that whatever this new one is that you could be right we don't see it.

Oh well at least we have Shenmue III coming, so who needs a spiritual successor when you're got the original.

If Sony who are publishing 5 have any sense they'll put it on NOW and make a big deal about the service.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 22 EmptyThu 10 Sep 2015 - 21:27

Yeah I'm thrilled about 5, but how long has that taken? Too long and yeah it's gonna flop Sad Shame as that series is the shit.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 22 EmptySun 13 Sep 2015 - 18:53

If you do want to find out if Yakuza turns up at Sony's TGS conference it's 8am (UK) Tuesday when I will be in training but at least when I come home I can watch that then Champions League.

Last edited by masofdas on Tue 15 Sep 2015 - 18:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 22 EmptyTue 15 Sep 2015 - 18:41

If just got home but this is what happened at Sony's TGS 2015 if you don't know, also what do you guys think? Is Balla even more likely to get a PS4 with it's even more Japaneseness on the system for instance.

Sony
Sizzle Real's including the indie one
New VITA Colours, doubt we will see them in the west
Face Plates for the PS4 along with Gold, Silver, Steel Black & Crystal Dual Shock 4's
Now is coming to Japan, there rather behind on this also has anyone used the service?
Project Morpheus is now PlayStation VR nothing new really the sizzle did show social VR
Bloodborne Expansion The Old Hunters, this will please Jas which be out Nov 24th not sure if worldwide also there will be a full set to buy at retail
Hot Shot Golf, looks decent
Gravity Rush HD, The cult classic VITA game comes to PS4 and looked great, I've only ever heard great things about it was a GOTY
Gravity Rush 2, If your asking why a HD version of a VITA game this is why

Ubisoft
For Honor showing the samurai's
Jack the Ripper DLC for AC:Syndicate, Typical Ubisoft showing DLC before the game is even out

SEGA
Yakuza HD for the 10th Anniversary, It looked a good HD version but not sure if it's a even more HD version of the Wii U version or completely different, I think it's the latter also it comes with a demo for
Yakuza 6, nothing on it till TGS starts proper
Phantasy Star Online 2, Yay
Hatsune Miku Project Diva Future Tone likely for VR

Spike Chunsoft
Exist Archive, Getting a Tales of X Child of Light vibe looking at the combat system at the bottom
Danganronpa 3, Yay and it's on PS4 likely for VR

Bandai Namco
One Piece Burning Blood which looks like a fighter in the same vain as the DBZ games
Gundam game for VITA
Dark Souls III

Koei Tecmo
30th Anniversary of a game which is like Dynasty Warriors but isn't, is getting a new game
Toukiden 2 which is a MonHan clone
NIOH which looks a bit Soul-like in it's combat but also reminds me of Onimusha or Otogi which is From Software, been in development since 2005 the game

Square Enix
Just Cause 3 Sizzle
World of Final Fantasy, Cute
Star Ocean 5, Looking like a good JRPG
New SaGa game called Scarlet Grace for VITA
Kingdom Hearts II.8 Final Chapter Prologue which is Dream Drop Distance HD, X Back Cover, 0.2 Birth by Sleep which leads into KH3 also might mean I.5 & II.5 come over to PS4 as well
Tokyo RPG Factory game which I have no idea what it's called but looks a 16-Bit old school JRPG
Dragon Quest Heroes II, We've not even got the first also remember we have to buy that to get other DQ games
Dragon Quest Builders, Minecraft clone but actually looks good also has a plot

Others
SNK with King of Fighters XIV, seems like the PS4 is the king of fighters for consoles with KOFXIV, Tekken 7 & Street Fighter 5
EA with Star Wars Battlefront trailer
The new Vanillaware game 13 Sentinel's which has a unique art style also I'm getting a Persona vibe of it
Resident Evil Umbrella Corps, What is this shit Capcom haven't you learned anything from what fans want and this what your giving us for the 20th anniversary. If you want to make a competitive shooter call it something else
COD: Black Ops III, it's COD

To me it was a decent show and now we wait in till Atlus has their conference for Persona 5.

Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 22 EmptyTue 15 Sep 2015 - 19:04

masofdas wrote:

Bloodborne Expansion The Old Hunters, this will please Jas which be out Nov 24th not sure if worldwide also there will be a full set to buy at retail
Dark Souls III
Just Cause 3 Sizzle
Kingdom Hearts II.8 Final Chapter Prologue which is Dream Drop Distance HD, X Back Cover, 0.2 Birth by Sleep which leads into KH3 also might mean I.5 & II.5 come over to PS4 as well
SNK with King of Fighters XIV, seems like the PS4 is the king of fighters for consoles with KOFXIV, Tekken 7 & Street Fighter 5

Interested in the above from what's been discussed so far.

Regarding the "full set" you mentioned about Bloodborne - do they mean a GOTY edition with the game and the expansion?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 22 EmptyTue 15 Sep 2015 - 19:09

Yeah pretty much a GOTY for December in Japan at least but as it's not won any GOTY awards yet they called it the full experience.

Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 22 EmptyTue 15 Sep 2015 - 19:19

I'm assuming the Yakuza 1 is a proper remake hence it being called Kiwami instead of being 1 &2 again. Either way it'll probably never come here so I won't hold my breath.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 22 EmptyTue 15 Sep 2015 - 19:24

From what I'm reading it is kinda is but not in the way of Resident Evil for instance but more so then The Last of Us or something like that.

Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 22 EmptyTue 15 Sep 2015 - 19:25

Very relevant:

GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 22 G74fQtX
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 22 EmptyTue 15 Sep 2015 - 20:27

mas wrote:

It is out worldwide on that date, really pleased too as I didn't want it coming out too close to Dark Souls III.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 22 EmptyTue 15 Sep 2015 - 20:30

masofdas wrote:
Is Balla even more likely to get a PS4 with it's even more Japaneseness on the system for instance?

From what you've posted alone, bearing in mind that I haven't done any other research, I couldn't give less of a giblet.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 22 EmptyTue 15 Sep 2015 - 20:36

Really thought you be all over Gravity Rushs and seeing more of likes of Star Ocean 5, 13 Sentinel's, Kingdom Hearts and Tokyo's game.

Oh and Yakuza as you seemed to like the look of Shenmue 3 also Danganronpa 3.

Just seems a lot, I could see you playing & enjoying more so then E3 showings from Sony but less big ones.

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 22 EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 21:52

Well you can't blame Jay for buying a PS4 when there is 103 games on show floor for the system at TGS and Shu says they have wealth of games still to announce at Paris Games Week & PSX.

Paris Games Week, I'm guessing Quantic Dreams game and PSX I'm going to take a punt on God of War IV as the big exclusives.

Ohh and Dead or Alive Beach Volleyball 3 will be compatible with VR.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 22 EmptySun 4 Oct 2015 - 18:53

Triple Post

Sort of news, the PS3 has been discontinued in a major country, I reckon is has already in places like dubai where gaming isn't big as Sony were make a deal about selling 100k PS4's in the middle-east.

Anyway you can no longer buy a NEW PS3 in New Zealand after 8 years 8 months on the market, the last gen might now be on it's last legs outside of Japan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

GAMING NEWS PART DEUX
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next