We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition

Go down 
+14
flora-chan
oldschool
Vidofnir
shanks
Crumpy Andy
fronkhead
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
Athrun888
JayMoyles
beemoh
Buskalilly
Balladeer
masofdas
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition   Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition - Page 3 EmptySat 14 Mar 2015 - 21:02

See I've go to wear glasses and it tracks me fine.

I'm in the same boat Zero, I've got on Wii could easily start again but I feel I'm more likely to play on a handheld especially with those graphics.
Back to top Go down
flora-chan
Wii U Port
flora-chan

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition   Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Mar 2015 - 18:48

I just think the 3D things are a gimmick really, far enough for people who are really interested but it hurts my eyes after awhile so not worth it.
I do like the idea that they have improved the downloading speed, control methods to move around better for likes of MH4 it's very useful~!  

Wait until 4DS comes out in the next gen and before anyone jumps on me with a comment like (it doesn't exist or not possible)  Naughty
well I have actually seen a 4D cinema movie of Ice Age free at Alton Towers so it is possible in the future given time to improve.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition   Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition - Page 3 EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015 - 19:14

@Zero are you picking this up as would like to kinda be playing beside someone even though I should be playing 1 of 4 3DS games I should be playing before this but as it's meant to be one of the best Wii games, JRPG's, decade etc also those black New 3DS's case look rather cool.

Last edited by masofdas on Tue 31 Mar 2015 - 20:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition   Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition - Page 3 EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015 - 20:08

It's probably a 'no', mate - I've got Inazuma to be getting on with, and I'm also saving for a wedding! I'd be happy to try to play through the Wii game alongside yourself...
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition   Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 20:50

masofdas wrote:
@Zero are you picking this up as would like to kinda be playing beside someone even though I should be playing 1 of 4 3DS games I should be playing before this but as it's meant to be one of the best Wii games, JRPG's, decade etc also those black New 3DS's  case look rather cool.

I've picked it up, probably won't be starting it just yet though. Want to play majora's first, and wanted to beat ocarina again before starting majora's. But unfortunately I'm too addicted to AC and Monster Hunter.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition   Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 22:04

Yeah to many games but due to what people say about it, I think it should go to the front of what to play.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition   Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 22:17

I'm the same, I've got it but I want to finish Majoras first but at home I'm playing more MH with my housemates
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition   Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 22:47

Some of the things people are prioritising in front of this sadden me. Aww! Get it played, gents! It really is one of the best games. Even without any qualifiers - one of the best games.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition   Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 22:48

I will be Balla I will be.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition   Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 23:46

I might start it today while at work
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition   Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition - Page 3 EmptyThu 9 Apr 2015 - 18:24

Finally started properly today, I've just past 3hrs and where I got on the Wii version.

So far it's good but that's it but 3hrs in to what is about 80hrs of Story Quests is nothing, that I can't pass any judgement on it as of yet.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition   Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition - Page 3 EmptyThu 9 Apr 2015 - 21:20

It's better then me.. From memory I'm only about 20 min in
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition   Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition - Page 3 EmptyFri 10 Apr 2015 - 9:45

I'd like to sample this on handheld, but I lack the required technology. Aww! I'm also surprised that more here haven't given it a bash yet.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition   Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition - Page 3 EmptyFri 10 Apr 2015 - 9:50

I have a copy because I wanted the gf to actually play it, I just haven't got the motivation to play it.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition   Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition - Page 3 EmptyFri 10 Apr 2015 - 9:53

I have no idea what I'm doing.. One minute I was Shulk but now I'm some girl running about
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition   Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition - Page 3 EmptyFri 10 Apr 2015 - 10:14

Think you've probably just changed the character you're controlling, Shanks. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition   Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition - Page 3 EmptyFri 10 Apr 2015 - 10:28

I just made a long winded post in the game of the decade so far thread about this game.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition   Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition - Page 3 EmptyFri 10 Apr 2015 - 11:03

I know her name is Fiore now
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition   Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Apr 2015 - 10:02

So, now that I have the correct means to play it: how does this game stack up as a port of the Wii version?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition   Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Apr 2015 - 10:31

It does look good and rather impressive for a handheld but then with phones now playing PS3 games maybe that should be much of a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition   Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Apr 2015 - 10:54

No framerate/poor 3D issues?
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition   Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Apr 2015 - 16:38

I've not played the 3d version but something about the pictures I see folk posting put me off (it just doesn't look as nice) so I'd say if you had the choice I'd play the wii version.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition   Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Apr 2015 - 16:44

I've still got the Wii version sealed up. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition   Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Apr 2015 - 16:52

Set it free!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition   Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Apr 2015 - 16:58

Sell it on eBay, more like. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition   Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Xenoblade Chronicles: Remade Remake Edition
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next