We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps

Go down 
+12
Axis1500
ZeroJones
Jimbob
fronkhead
MatthewNG
The_Jaster
Zaphod_B
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
masofdas
JayMoyles
Balladeer
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 9 EmptyThu 12 Feb 2015 - 19:14

Worms 1 was my first game, and I whilst I enjoyed it at the time, it really really hasn't held up well. Armageddon is the superior Worms title I reckon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 9 EmptySat 14 Feb 2015 - 0:03

Putting Worms in ahead of Hogs of War is like saying you prefer Sonic Boom to Super Mario Galaxy, or Bluestone 42 to Gary Tank Commander, or Adolf Hitler to Mahatma Gandhi. It's the new Red Steel 90%.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 9 EmptySat 14 Feb 2015 - 0:24

It's like saying you prefer a through-the-trousers handy behind the bike sheds to a night of passionate love-making in your private sex dungeon under the docks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 9 EmptySat 14 Feb 2015 - 8:47

My private sex dungeon is behind the bike sheds. #ChristianBeige
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 9 EmptyMon 16 Feb 2015 - 19:23

It's all fun and games until the roof caves in.

People actually enjoy playing stressful games, huh? Yes, I enjoy the odd tense moment, but I mostly play games to relax. The description of (I think) XCEU from (I think) Drunka sounded like my idea of hell.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Fastpie
Boo This Man .Gif
Fastpie

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 9 EmptyTue 17 Feb 2015 - 16:37

MatthewNG wrote:
Also - sorry for the delay with this one, chaps. We made the decision at the end of the last to only record when we were in the same room and I've been swamped with mag business and unable to meet up with the guys. We're trying to get one up every two weeks at a minimum. Still, nice to know that people are actually listening to the thing!
What was the thinking behind this? Asking for a friend...a friend called me.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 9 EmptyWed 18 Feb 2015 - 16:13

Just listened to TRP13 and yet to experience any bad luck, which is good. I enjoyed the 100% True Facts section, mainly because of the idea of Rainbow Samus. That should be an alternative costume for Super Smash Bros. Neighbours Dispute Over The Lawn Mower.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 9 EmptyWed 18 Feb 2015 - 16:28

Laughing Cracking SSB name. I liked the idea of fighting against Emperor ING Bank Manager myself.
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 9 EmptySun 22 Mar 2015 - 21:59

I noticed that the latest digital edition of OXM now has an audio commentary. Maybe that explains the lack of recent TRP - everyone's doing that instead Winky Face
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 9 EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015 - 9:41

TRP14. Have at it! I'm not in a position to listen to it until tonight, so no spoilers! Razz
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 9 EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015 - 10:44

Grin
That's today's gym session sorted
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 9 EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015 - 11:32

Ace! It's a long one, too - I can get two walks into work out of that!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 9 EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015 - 19:35

Just listened, I can't think what to put forward next Episode.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 9:54

MPT was robbed again! But not burned.

Next episode is a shoe-in for the Hotel Dusks, surely?
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 9:58

That's an interesting one, not sure I'd have thought of them as point and click.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 10:01

Hotel Dusk is visual novel.

I do remember Andy saying about TWD etc which I don't think they really are compared to what they used as examples but I've heard others say there the evolution of the genre that I did tweet them asking if it counts but the reply.

Otherwise I can't think of anything else as things like Secret of Monkey Island past me right by.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 9 EmptyMon 13 Apr 2015 - 23:47

Just saw on Twitter - the next TRP's on its way! Grin
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 9 EmptyFri 17 Apr 2015 - 8:34

It's landed! Grin
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 9 EmptyWed 29 Apr 2015 - 18:56

Well my choice of The Wolf Among Us didn't even get a mention.

But I wish I played what I'm playing at the moment for review Broken Age (Got a code on Monday), which is a classic proper point & click game.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 9 EmptyWed 29 Apr 2015 - 19:25

I was surprised to see this return after the disastrous Hogs of War debacle ("Hogsgate"). Nintendo saying 'nah, you're all right mate' to Sony's PlayStation was a better decision than that.

I will listen again. That said, all wounds heal in time, but scars remain.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 9 EmptyWed 29 Apr 2015 - 19:39

I submitted Game of Thrones and that got ignored too, so I imagine they weren't counting TTs recent games Sad
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 9 EmptyWed 29 Apr 2015 - 19:58

They said they counted as I tweeted them and got a reply, I said I'm not 100% sure if they count but some (like you Andy) have said there the evolution of the genre.

So as I've played Zero(Jones) point & clicks I went for The Wolf Among Us but as we know they all went and the ones they brought up for classic proper point & clicks which TT games aren't.

I hope they do a interactive week which things like the TT games, Heavy Rain maybe even Gone Home etc will fall under.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 9 EmptySat 2 May 2015 - 16:28

New episode up!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 9 EmptyMon 4 May 2015 - 7:31

Good listen, as always. Chuffed to bits that instead of an ill-advised stealth section, you all now get to remember me during the opening sections of Wind Waker. Grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 9 EmptyMon 4 May 2015 - 21:38

What? Another one?! I'm only just listening to TRP 15... also, ZeroJones, 0 - Jimbob, 1. *narrows eyes*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next