We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps

Go down 
+12
Axis1500
ZeroJones
Jimbob
fronkhead
MatthewNG
The_Jaster
Zaphod_B
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
masofdas
JayMoyles
Balladeer
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 8 EmptyMon 9 Feb 2015 - 9:44

Here's some stick for gjones

The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 8 Stick_0
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 8 EmptyMon 9 Feb 2015 - 11:26

He didn't say he was annoyed about it dear Razz
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 8 EmptyMon 9 Feb 2015 - 12:09

It's all in the tone of the post. Also (if I'm honest) I've been thinking the same thing recently...
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 8 EmptyMon 9 Feb 2015 - 12:16

I read it in a annoyed voice, gjones post.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 8 EmptyMon 9 Feb 2015 - 12:23

That's because you seem the type to get easily annoyed. Razz

---

Anyhow, I'm all caught up on the podcast now & I really enjoyed the space ark section on FPS games and I've also threw out a very last minute suggestion for the turn based strategy genre on the next episode.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 8 EmptyMon 9 Feb 2015 - 12:34

masofdas wrote:
Where's all the stick for gjones

You can't give gjones any stick today - it's his film! Shocked Besides, if anyone deserves stick, it's ZeroJones - I gather he hasn't even heard TRP11 yet! Shocked Naughty
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 8 EmptyMon 9 Feb 2015 - 12:50

Haha I wasn't being moody. It was more "It's been three weeks... of me gazing out of my window in disappointment, having checked their website on a daily basis, fiending for more of Castle's pre-pubescent tones. "

I noticed I'm at the top of the page today - truly honoured! If the Temple of Doom looked like any temple in particular, it would be the Water Temple from Ocarina of Time.

Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 8 EmptyMon 9 Feb 2015 - 13:13

My temple would be the Shadow Temple - only instead of Re-Deads, there'd be cuddly toys! Grin

ZeroJones wrote:
Besides, if anyone deserves stick, it's ZeroJones - I gather he hasn't even heard TRP11 yet! Shocked Naughty

The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 8 1239704055_monkey_beating_owner
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 8 EmptyMon 9 Feb 2015 - 18:59

Balladeer wrote:
ZeroJones wrote:
Besides, if anyone deserves stick, it's ZeroJones - I gather he hasn't even heard TRP11 yet! Shocked Naughty

The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 8 1239704055_monkey_beating_owner

Ow - ow - ow - ow - ow...

Thankfully, I'm listening to it now. Hearing the Christmas references is a little jarring, given that the next card-sending day is only five days away... Meh
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 8 EmptyTue 10 Feb 2015 - 1:52

@Jaster I seen that you also suggested Shadow Wars for the space ark *high fives*.

I have an awful feeling it'll end up in the lava.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 8 EmptyTue 10 Feb 2015 - 12:38

Treesmurf wrote:
@Jaster I seen that you also suggested Shadow Wars for the space ark *high fives*.

I have an awful feeling it'll end up in the lava.

Aye maybe it will, I get the feeling that Matthew will be a fan of it though so our hopes are with him.

It doesn't look good, does it?
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 8 EmptyTue 10 Feb 2015 - 21:27

It's here, it's here!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 8 EmptyTue 10 Feb 2015 - 21:32

And here's me, with 35 minutes of TRP12 left until the end... and now there's more! Aww!
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 8 EmptyTue 10 Feb 2015 - 22:29

I'm a bit disappointed that my Space Ark suggestion - Hogs of War - doesn't seem to have been mentioned at all. I thought I put forward a persuasive argument that, if read aloud, immediately launches me into being one of the five best games journos in the UK. Cause the scene is so shite, natch.

All I wanted was Hogs of War and Bishi Bashi Special in Sad
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 8 EmptyTue 10 Feb 2015 - 23:51

I get the feeling Hogs of War is more likely to be saved for another week thankfully.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 8 EmptyWed 11 Feb 2015 - 7:49

Space Ark was a bit of a funny week as it sounds like they've barely played any TBS games Laughing Was interesting that they said Ghost Recon was hard but didn't mention the ridiculous difficulty in Advanced Wars...
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 8 EmptyWed 11 Feb 2015 - 9:49

Enjoyed the new episode. Agree with Andy that it did show some gaping holes in their CVs - Mark Green having only played the tutorial of Advance Wars was quite shocking considering his roles with NGC/NGamer. And Matthew nominating the first Worms, which hasn't aged well at all while Worms 2 through to World Party look and play a slicker game.

The Chris B/crispy bit had me rolling.
Back to top Go down
MatthewNG
Splatted Goomba

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 8 EmptyThu 12 Feb 2015 - 10:28

gjones wrote:
Enjoyed the new episode. Agree with Andy that it did show some gaping holes in their CVs - Mark Green having only played the tutorial of Advance Wars was quite shocking considering his roles with NGC/NGamer. And Matthew nominating the first Worms, which hasn't aged well at all while Worms 2 through to World Party look and play a slicker game.
I've genuinely not enjoyed Worms since the first game, and Space Ark is all about voting from the heart.

Also - sorry for the delay with this one, chaps. We made the decision at the end of the last to only record when we were in the same room and I've been swamped with mag business and unable to meet up with the guys. We're trying to get one up every two weeks at a minimum. Still, nice to know that people are actually listening to the thing!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 8 EmptyThu 12 Feb 2015 - 10:36

I can still have a lot of fun on my PS1 copy of the first worms, with some mates and a few drinks, so I'd say you made the right call.

And never doubt that this little corner of the Internet will be listening.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 8 EmptyThu 12 Feb 2015 - 10:49

The bonds that link us shall never break! As for the delay, don't sweat it - we know that you people have proper jobs to do as well. Smile

ALTERNATIVE RESPONSE: Well it's your fault for making such a good podcast, isn't it? DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 8 EmptyThu 12 Feb 2015 - 10:53

But I need it to listen to at MY proper job! I was surprised when the first Worms was chosen as I've heard pretty unanimously that Armageddon is the best one.

Anyone else totally stumped with what to submit for Space Ark next week? As someone who has spent practically no time on arcade machines my options are super limited.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 8 EmptyThu 12 Feb 2015 - 11:39

Does the Wiimote count as a physical gun?  If so, the Prime Trilogy could be an option.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 8 EmptyThu 12 Feb 2015 - 11:52

They seemed pretty firm on it needing a light gun of sorts. The closest I've got is HotD Overkill and I'm not even sure about that.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 8 EmptyThu 12 Feb 2015 - 12:26

Great Episode my name seems to change almost every week but glad FE:A is in.

Next genre is kinda easy it's just which one of them all and weirdly Ghost Squad could be in again as in had a can with a gun.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 8 EmptyThu 12 Feb 2015 - 13:32

MatthewNG wrote:
I've genuinely not enjoyed Worms since the first game, and Space Ark is all about voting from the heart.

Also - sorry for the delay with this one, chaps. We made the decision at the end of the last to only record when we were in the same room and I've been swamped with mag business and unable to meet up with the guys. We're trying to get one up every two weeks at a minimum. Still, nice to know that people are actually listening to the thing!

That's fair enough. I wasn't so keen on Worms 1 because I grew up with Worms 2 and then Armageddon, and then played Worms 1 after. It felt like a step back, but that's my personal experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next