We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps

Go down 
+12
Axis1500
ZeroJones
Jimbob
fronkhead
MatthewNG
The_Jaster
Zaphod_B
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
masofdas
JayMoyles
Balladeer
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 5 EmptyFri 14 Nov 2014 - 11:22

I sent my choice in and it's the most obvious choice ever, but it had to be done.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 5 EmptyFri 14 Nov 2014 - 15:22

Just finished listening to ep 6 & I absolutely loved the a cappella segment, as Greener (or was it Alan Winky Face ) forgot how his went multiple times & I had a great laugh at Matthew celebrating by saying "We beat you! we beat you listeners, you gotta get up early in the morning to trick these......no, what's the phrase?"

Laughing

I will try to catch up with ep 7 today so I don't miss out on sending my space ark suggestion yet again.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 5 EmptyFri 14 Nov 2014 - 15:30

They give the genre on the website, so you don't need to listen to the podcast to find out.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 5 EmptyFri 14 Nov 2014 - 15:36

Oh I know what the genre is I just want to be caught up before making my choice.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 5 EmptyFri 14 Nov 2014 - 23:06

Only just caught up with 6; let's have a pact not to suggest really, really good games ever again. Sad

Last edited by ZeroJones on Fri 14 Nov 2014 - 23:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : increased impact of s(H)ulk.)
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 5 EmptyWed 19 Nov 2014 - 9:08

Agreed. Sulk Glad I didn't mention BtB now.

I think we should all submit some Majora's Mask moon raps.  I've put one up on the site already.

EDIT: Just listened to the final bit of the podcast. Deary me, Andy. Laughing I want to hear more Space Ark fanfiction now.
Back to top Go down
Fastpie
Boo This Man .Gif
Fastpie

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 5 EmptyWed 19 Nov 2014 - 11:43

Wow, "the eternal sleep of lava going down your windpipe" is both the most sinister thing that Greener has ever said and the funniest. Nah nah!

Really looking forward to their next outing!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 5 EmptyWed 19 Nov 2014 - 11:52

I've said before that Matthew would make a great evil overlord, but now Greener's getting in on the act too.

I don't really feel comfortable, entrusting our games' future to three such callous individuals. One who talks about pouring lava down people's throats, one who cannot feel love, and... Matthew. Pale
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 5 EmptyWed 19 Nov 2014 - 19:55

This has become a cornerstone of the Glasgow-Aberdeen bus home, and it's always laugh out loud funny. I listened to the latest podcast on my travels earlier, and the Greener quote fastpie has mentioned had me just about pishing myself.

How is it you get involved in The Space Ark? I've got nowt for survival horror but I'd like to contribute some other weeks.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 5 EmptyWed 19 Nov 2014 - 20:39

You email/tweet/facebook them, unfortunately I missed this week Sad
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 5 EmptyWed 19 Nov 2014 - 21:13

I just wrote a review for the podcast on iTunes. A review that was far too long, and took time away from what I should have been writing. Do Apple have to approve it before it appears on the page? Because it seems to have disappeared when I pressed "submit". Sad
Back to top Go down
Fastpie
Boo This Man .Gif
Fastpie

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 5 EmptyWed 19 Nov 2014 - 22:11

That could be someting they need to sort out; apparently a review that somebody else submitted didn't appear.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 5 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014 - 1:31

I've manage to catch up now, brilliant stuff as expected, much like Cap I've been laughing out loud on public transport, I was even worried that it may have caused trouble at one point as I laughed whilst I was looking at someone. Embarrassed

Strangely my favourite part of the podcast seems to be the descriptions of the platforms, the rotations and the space ark rather than the actual gaming talk. It also shows how they still have that power to make me want games, in particular I really want Shadow of Mordor and Shadow Complex right now and I'm finally gonna make time to get around to playing Ghost Squad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 5 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014 - 21:13

Also caught up! The seventh one wasn't quite as good as the previous ones for me - probably because poor Matthew was so tired. Sad to hear about the mad complexity of LEGO Batman 3, too; it seems we're destined never to get a game like LEGO City Undercover again. Sad
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 5 EmptySun 23 Nov 2014 - 11:10

Annoyed on how long were waiting for EP8 a they recorded it on Tuesday to go Thursday and still not up.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 5 EmptySun 23 Nov 2014 - 13:56

Editing can take time & they could be busy with other work or they already perished in the event. #ITBEGINS (it's clones who are on the space ark)
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 5 EmptySun 23 Nov 2014 - 15:38

A wild podcast appeared, minus some Space Ark apparently, hoping that means I can actually submit my suggestion now...
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 5 EmptySun 23 Nov 2014 - 18:46

masofdas wrote:
Annoyed on how long were waiting for EP8 a they recorded it on Tuesday to go Thursday and still not up.

They're doing it for free, letting us download it for free, they all have proper games journalism jobs to do as well, and (as shown above) there can be recording problems. And they said right from the start that the release schedule might be sporadic. That sort of comment seems more than a bit entitled to me. Neutral

Also, Duh! Duh! Duh!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 5 EmptySun 23 Nov 2014 - 21:00

masofdas wrote:

Yeh, it pissed me off too. Ass holes. I don't think ill bother listening if they keep pulling shit like this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 5 EmptySun 23 Nov 2014 - 21:04

Calm down guys they've explained why it was late, I just really wanted to listen to the podcast. I enjoy listening to it on a Friday morning and didn't have it to listen this week which was disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 5 EmptySun 23 Nov 2014 - 23:07

Drunkalilly wrote:
masofdas wrote:

Yeh, it pissed me off too. Ass holes. I don't think ill bother listening if they keep pulling shit like this.

masofdas wrote:
Calm down guys they've explained why it was late,  I just really wanted to listen to the podcast.  I enjoy listening to it on a Friday morning and didn't have it to listen this week which was disappointing.

The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 5 Tumblr_likthpcCUa1qhl6oao1_500

Looking forward to giving this a listen on my work journey tomorrow, annoyingly I still can't think of a decent suggestion for survival horror on the space ark, I suppose the space ark in itself is survival horror.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 Nov 2014 - 11:48

It was more aimed at Balla whom was excellent in his musical bit.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 5 EmptyTue 25 Nov 2014 - 9:08

I'm sorry Mas, but I just don't think there's anything to be annoyed about bar your own expectations.  And especially when Matthew sometimes comes on the site, it therefore seems harsh to suggest that you're annoyed with the TRP team.

Thank you for the kind words about my singing, though: to clarify, the facepalms above were directed at myself, getting the DKCTF song names muddled up. But a Smooth McGroove comparison is high praise!

Episode 8 also made me realise just how much of the podcast Space Ark actually takes up - it's about half the runtime.  Had me laughing out loud as always, though, especially at the 100% True Facts.  18th-century French technology would explain a lot, especially if they had to draw each of those 30fps individually with a quill.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 5 EmptyWed 26 Nov 2014 - 1:20

100% has got to be y favourite segment, the Majora's Mask one in particular really had me chuckling.

Your singing voice reminded me of that of the lead singer of White Lies, very posh. Balladeer
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 5 EmptyWed 26 Nov 2014 - 9:14

Wow, nobody's ever called me posh before! Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next