We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)

Go down 
+15
Balladeer
Rum
NintenDUCK
shanks
Solve My Maze
The_Jaster
Treesmurf
Crumpy Andy
The Cappuccino Kid
Jimbob
Muss
Buskalilly
Athrun888
ZeroJones
masofdas
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 13 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2018 - 17:52

JayMoyles wrote:
I've got 1 day to go in my head as I'm banking on it being playable as of midnight Friday morning... It's going to put a big downer on my evening if not. Laughing

The midnight unlock is definitely a thing as I just got done watching Excessive Profanity and the rest of the Cunt force on twitch and they are in Australia, they even done a whole build up playing Smash 4 before the midnight launch as well & seeing the games so close together really shows how much they have improved the visuals in Ultimate.

Bounce

Day

Bounce

To

Bounce

Go

Bounce
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 13 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2018 - 19:55

Get yourself a partner who looks at you like Jas looks at SSBU.

Or Dark Souls. Or Rainbow Six Siege. Or...
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 13 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2018 - 23:14

I'm in the insane position of actually living in Japan but having an American copy so I have to wait.

I won't get a proper chance to play before the weekend anyway thoughTeaching, innit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 13 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2018 - 23:38

A little over twenty minutes to go... I'm so excited! Grin

There's nothing quite like being hyped for a game coming out, eh?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 13 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2018 - 1:20

Baubleadeer wrote:
Get yourself a partner who looks at you like Jas looks at SSBU.

Or Dark Souls.  Or Rainbow Six Siege.  Or...

Those last two might be a dodgy relationship as I shout and swear a whole lot when playing them. Laughing
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 13 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2018 - 4:33

Played a few hours of this tonight - it's a treat to play and I've barely scratched the surface of its content. Incredible stuff.

Oh... and...

TGA Spoilers:
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 13 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2018 - 5:45

I'm on my lunch break, sat devouring my sandwiches outside 7/11 while my Switch downloads Smash in my pocket.

What a world, huh?
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 13 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2018 - 7:40

If anybody (UK-based) still isn't sorted for this, Argos are selling the limited edition with the game, the GameCube controller and the GameCube adapter for £74.99:. Sorry I can't link to the page just now.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 13 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2018 - 9:34

Eh? Trying not to be a downer but that first dlc character reveal doesnt exactly make me want to splash my  money on a fighter pass.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 13 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2018 - 9:39

I get it, be like having someone from Dark Souls for me or another title that isn't my thing.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 13 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2018 - 9:41

The_Jaster wrote:
Eh? Trying not to be a downer but that first dlc character reveal doesnt exactly make me want to splash my  money on a fighter pass.

I like it purely on the grounds that it was so out of left field. I'm glad it was nobody super obvious.
Thinking about it though, I guess I need to get an American DLC pass . . . might be tricky!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 13 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2018 - 9:46

I don't know about your banking situation now but should be easy, buy a USA eShop voucher from CD Keys / Play Asia etc and then buy the pass from the USA eShop.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 13 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2018 - 12:02

Drunkalilly wrote:
The_Jaster wrote:

I like it purely on the grounds that it was so out of left field. I'm glad it was nobody super obvious.

I'm all for the remaining ones not being obvious and this is definitely a niche pick, I guess I was just wanting something that'd make instantly pick up that fighter pass whereas right now I can see me just buying the ones I like individually.

An odd first reveal for me as you'd think they'd pick a character that has lots of crossover appeal and is well known.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 13 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2018 - 12:38

Just finished watching TGA, now that character and his game may come to Switch in some form which would make sense for some why he's in SMASH.

But listening to Reggie, I think it's more about wanting someone from Atlus who have been supporting Nintendo systems since the NES and it's hard to argue that THAT game isn't Atlus's biggest success part from maybe the game before it but this is a better character from those two games.

I wouldn't be shocked to see someone from Level-5, Koei Tecmo etc next
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 13 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2018 - 17:00

Atlus made Snowboard Kids right? Should have been Slash and then they could have released a new one. A guy can dream.

Like Jas it's a character that isn't really for me but I think I was always gonna get the pass anyway. It has however made me feel a bit more urgent to get around to playing that series so win win for both parties.

The guy in GAME said the reveal made him want the fighters pass and the Twitter reaction has been very good so seems like a good choice.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 13 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2018 - 18:23

Yeah I think saying Persona is niche is pretty inaccurate.

The way I see it Joker will have an interesting fight style and that's what matters to me in DLC characters first and foremost. It's easy to find another dude with a sword, but the Persona should add a nice element to the fight.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 13 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2018 - 18:56

Crumpy Andy wrote:
Yeah I think saying Persona is niche is pretty inaccurate.

The way I see it Joker will have an interesting fight style and that's what matters to me in DLC characters first and foremost. It's easy to find another dude with a sword, but the Persona should add a nice element to the fight.

I really do hope he is interesting as I don't have to like the game a fighter is from or have even played it to take an interest them (see Incineroar) but most of the time for me it does help.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 13 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2018 - 21:10

masofdas wrote:

I wouldn't be shocked to see someone from Level-5, Koei Tecmo etc next

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 13 Maxresdefault
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 13 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2018 - 21:14

I'm thinking Level-5 could be Layton or the mascot from Yo-Kai Watch.

From Tecmo, surely has to be Ryu Have.
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 13 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2018 - 22:48

Got home and started playing tonight and boy golly what an immense game this is. I've unlocked a few characters and played the classic mode a couple of times and I have loved every second. My only complaint is that Link's character model's face is a little blown out and dare I say pudgy looking, and even then that's just me nit picking.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 13 EmptySat 8 Dec 2018 - 12:34

Aye it really is great stuff, I played some online last night with Jay, Muss and Andy which was pretty smooth connection wise and most importantly was a good laugh. Don't let Andy camp in the corner of the map. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 13 EmptySat 8 Dec 2018 - 12:41

Is Andy playing a Fire Emblem character?
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 13 EmptySat 8 Dec 2018 - 12:44

We were all picking the best character, which is random.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 13 EmptySun 9 Dec 2018 - 10:49

GOTY
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 13 EmptySun 9 Dec 2018 - 15:39

I can't be the only one who's hoping to get it for Christmas, right...? Very jelly of y'all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)
Page 13 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next