We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On

Go down 
+7
Buskalilly
Crumpy Andy
ZeroJones
Balladeer
JayMoyles
The_Jaster
masofdas
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On   Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On - Page 4 EmptyThu 15 Jun 2017 - 10:53

I think at the moment we've got to import and if it comes at a later date to the west then that's great and we'd likely pick it up as well.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On   Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On - Page 4 EmptyThu 15 Jun 2017 - 14:12

Gwyn400 wrote:
https://twitter.com/monsterhunter/status/875133030326652928

Quote :
Just to clarify: our official response is we have not announced any plans to localize MHXX at this time.

This makes it sound like they do have plans they just haven't announced them yet, I assume because they didn't want one announement taking away the attention from the other

Yup! I reckon we'll see a direct maybe in the next few months covering not only double cross but MH stories which also hasn't appeared at E3 yet.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On   Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On - Page 4 EmptyThu 15 Jun 2017 - 16:13

I'm still hoping. I'm in a similar boat to Mas. If I've not heard anything by the time the Japanese release rolls around, I'm buying that. I might still buy that either way . . .
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On   Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On - Page 4 EmptyThu 15 Jun 2017 - 16:30

Yeah I honestly don't mind double dipping when it comes to Monster Hunter, it's not like I'd be forced to start over in a EU version anyway as the save transfer would be there.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On   Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On - Page 4 EmptyThu 15 Jun 2017 - 20:37

Gwyn400 wrote:
https://twitter.com/monsterhunter/status/875133030326652928

Quote :
Just to clarify: our official response is we have not announced any plans to localize MHXX at this time.

This makes it sound like they do have plans they just haven't announced them yet, I assume because they didn't want one announement taking away the attention from the other

Ah, now this stance makes me a bit hesitant to import if we're going to get a Western release too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On   Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On - Page 4 EmptySun 25 Jun 2017 - 13:18

I tried to find footage of MHXX from the MHX tournament but can't as of yet but their is this from a Capcom TV stream where they hunt a Barioth.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On   Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On - Page 4 EmptySun 25 Jun 2017 - 14:50

Gaijin Hunter was at the MHXX tournament I believe, so hopefully he'll stick footage up.
Watching that while playing the 3DS games, the difference is more stark. I'm hyped for August. Hopefully I can at least read the alphabet a bit by then...
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On   Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On - Page 4 EmptySun 25 Jun 2017 - 19:35

I'm hoping for a demo so I can get to grips with the Japanese eShop and to of course try out the game too.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On   Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On - Page 4 EmptySun 25 Jun 2017 - 20:34

They almost always have a demo for Monster Hunter games, so fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On   Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Jun 2017 - 12:56

30FPS. Fuck it then.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On   Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Jun 2017 - 17:02

A definite shame it isnt at 60 but thinking about it I dont think there has been many MH games set to that (can only think of 4U) so not a big deal for me.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On   Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Jun 2017 - 18:28

Drunkalilly wrote:
30FPS. Fuck it then.

Fine with 1080p and a smooth 30fps that is much better then a unlocked 60fps, which it would have likely been.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On   Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Jul 2017 - 19:42

Aye, Generations has been fine in 30FPS and I've only really ever notice the difference when swapping between 4U and Gen.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On   Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Jul 2017 - 21:24

I've gone and preordered as PlayAsia has put it back up for £44 which isn't a bad price at all.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On   Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On - Page 4 EmptyTue 4 Jul 2017 - 20:06

That's a good price, but I like downloading my Monster Hunter titles, so I'll do that despite the post-brexit pound.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On   Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On - Page 4 EmptyTue 4 Jul 2017 - 21:19

I wonder how much space it's going to take up - I don't have a micro SD for my Switch & I have about 15Gb in my system memory.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On   Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On - Page 4 EmptyWed 5 Jul 2017 - 19:43

I think you'll need to invest in one, to be honest. I don't think there's a way to put your game saves onto the SD card, so freeing up some room for actual downloads would make sense.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On   Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On - Page 4 EmptyWed 5 Jul 2017 - 21:05

I love having games digitally on my Switch, so I'm inevitably going to have to invest in an SD Card at some point. If I find any good bargains, I'll be sure to share!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On   Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On - Page 4 EmptyThu 6 Jul 2017 - 11:52

Righto! I have ordered one now so I'll be set to download it when the game comes out. Smile
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On   Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Jul 2017 - 14:21

Some things to think about.

Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On   Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Jul 2017 - 16:27

That all sounds like pretty much what I was expecting. I'm just looking forward to playing Monster Hunter on my Switch and larking about, and I'll wait for World to see anything new and groundbreaking.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On   Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Jul 2017 - 18:08

Yeah, it is a shame to hear about the balancing for G rank & the deviant monsters not being the best though but with us starting fresh that will be a long way off.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On   Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Jul 2017 - 18:19

Aye, a lot of those gripes that Gaijinhunter raised - specifically the gripes in regards to difficulty, balance and new ideas - didn't bother me as a first time player to the series. Everything was new and fresh to me and, considering I've not reached G Rank in 4U, will continue to feel fresh in XX. So yeah, it sounds like the game I was looking forward to anyway!
Back to top Go down
Gwyn400
FMK Tagline
Gwyn400

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On   Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Jul 2017 - 11:41

I'm not sure if I wan't to import a physical copy or buy it digitally, I like having physical games but if I buy it digitally and then it gets an english release will I then be able to play the english version without buying it again? I've noticed buying a game on one countries eShop marks it as being purchased on other countries eShops as well so it would make sense right?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On   Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Jul 2017 - 13:55

Ooh, I hadn't even considered that!

There's a chance, but it depends if Nintendo/ Capcom are willing to consider Monster Hunter XX and Monster Hunter Ultimate Generations or whatever the same game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On   Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - Hunting on Switch, But This Time You Can Understand What's Going On
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next