We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread

Go down 
+18
OrangeRakoon
NintenDUCK
Axis1500
mandlecreed
Dead Lemon
Vidofnir
JayMoyles
Admin
Athrun888
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
masofdas
shanks
Balladeer
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed 1 Apr 2015 - 20:40

You'd expect some leaks in Ron Jeremy's Super Mario Sunshine. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed 1 Apr 2015 - 20:42

Oh, actually legitimate query here - are we doing a Skype text chat for the Direct tonight? I'll be at my PC typing away at my dissertation anyway, so I'll be about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed 1 Apr 2015 - 21:27

I will probably be in bed by 2300. Sad
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed 1 Apr 2015 - 21:37

I'll be watching from bed myself so I'm out this time (what a silly time it is indeed)
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed 1 Apr 2015 - 22:57

Apparently I'm actually going to watch this one, or at least some of it; then regret it in the morning.  Probably turn up to work exhausted and unshaved.  Luckily my boss will be on holiday.

2300 is the absolute worst time for this.  Any earlier and I'd be watching, easily - any later and I'd leave it.  This is just at the right/wrong time to demand my attention and simultaneously spoil my sleep. Hissy fit

People in the Nintylife comments stream getting so hyped up. I'm really not expecting anything big out of this - maybe a YWW release date.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed 1 Apr 2015 - 23:53

Best Direct ever? Best Direct ever.
Back to top Go down
Dead Lemon
FMK Tagline
Dead Lemon

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 0:17

The "Give us all your fucking money" Direct.

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 0:47

The leak I saw was almost bang on, but dam all those amiibo that's why I've kinda given up getting them all and just getting ones I want which is unfortunately is most of them.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 2:38

Lot's of great stuff in that Direct, already snapped up Box boy on 3ds and 3 worlds in it get's a big thumbs up.  Thumbs Up!  Thumbs Up! So happy about them bringing the date forward for the second MK8 dlc pack and finally having a release date for Splatoon with a nice amiibo bonus on top is great. (I need that squid one)
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 3:41

Think of the Amiibo's (Amiibi?) I'll only be getting Zero suit Samus as well as Wool Yoshi and the Splatoon ones.

A bit annoyed that the new Pokemon rumble game is another pay to win. Otherwise I'm going to be soo broke over the next few months and that's including some of the games I saw in the Jap direct coming soon like Beat rhythm, Fire emblem if, Also saw a release date for the Feudal Ace Attorney game
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 8:06

I watched vicariously through tweets until I fell asleep. The NintendoLife coverage has yet to catch up with some of the things y'all have mentioned! Shocked Thanks to Jas for alerting me to the fact that Box Boy is out; well up for that! Grin
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 9:25

Jay and I had some #topbantz on Skype over this. Pleasure speaking with you, sah!

I could really have done without more F2P/P2W nonsense, but I wasn't going to buy the new PokéRumble game anyway. Otherwise, looking forward to the Puzzle & Dragons games, the Attack on Titan game is looking surprisingly non-rubbish, and I might buy my first amiibo (a YWW one - n'awwww). Europe got shafted regarding the Inkliibos compared to America, though, which gets all three in a nice package.

The stand-out of the Direct for me was SMTxFE, which looked (a) beautiful and (b) not like a strategy game. Pretty good all round, then, considering that the real blinders are likely being stored up for June.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 9:34

Unimpressive Direct for me. I was hoping for the opposite to Balla with SMTxFE so that's pretty much not on my radar (I picked up IV at the weekend and proceeded to get repeatedly destroyed in the tutorial section, even after I turned the difficulty down). FE if is far too far away to get excited, I already knew enough about Splatoon, Yarn Yoshi & STEAM. I've already bought the Mario Kart DLC and even the 3DS announcements didn't look like much. Might pick up Box Boy, though the Direct didn't really impact that decision.

Also gotta congratulate them for bringing the 2 worst Wii games to the VC Laughing
Back to top Go down
mandlecreed
Bokoblin
mandlecreed

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 9:38

They could have just gone with "200cc for Mario Kart 8" and I'd have had a big stupid grin from ear to ear.

The rest was quite something though.

AND THOSE WOOL YOSHI AMIIBO OH MY GOD.

More thoughts later. My break's over. Damn xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/mandlecreed02
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 9:41

Andyman moaning about something!?  Quelle surprise! Razz

I thought 200cc was an odd and rather dull way to end the Direct, but I guess it'll appeal to the most people. Still no proper Battle Mode, though. Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 9:44

200cc MK8? Shocked

Did a Bowser game come to be? That's the too-good-to-be-true leak I was referring to.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 9:45

Were getting shafted on Fire Emblem if as well as in Japan it's 2 games like with Pokemon but I'm hearing when it comes out in the west. We get the easier story then if we want the harder one it's DLC that's from the American Direct.

Why not just bring out both games.

How much is a triple pack of Amiibo though surely it works out about the same price as buying the special edition then the other 2.

Attack on Titan does decent but how much is it as I don't know if I want to pay £30 for a eShop download but cool that it's coming fro fans & the anime is up for people to understand more about it.

But the biggest thing had to be SMTxFE which looks fantastic, I see people moaning like Andy about but because it looks to much like Persona & same with the little bit of plot we heard. Sorry but looking like Persona is not a bad thing it's a good thing.

Ohh and Fatal Frame V is coming, the U is going to have at least one good survival horror game Laughing

@Stu no Bowser, also that means you saw a different leak to me.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 9:49

Oh Fatal Frame V is another one that I'm quietly looking forward to.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 9:49

I'd have loved a Bowser game. Sad

Oh, I forgot the Animal Crossing nonsense.

Dead Lemon wrote:
The "Give us all your fucking money" Direct.

Bit of this going on there.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 9:51

The problem with it looking like Persona is that Fire Emblems characters live and die by the fact that they live and die. The strength is from when Rolf one hit KOs an enemy with a well placed shot, that if it had missed he'd likely have died. The overall plot really isn't THAT amazing, so there's practically no point in the FE characters being a part of the game.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 9:52

masofdas wrote:
@Stu no Bowser, also that means you saw a different leak to me.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 9:53

I'm quite happy with perma-death not making the transition, thank you.[/filthycasual]
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 9:56

I just feel there are better ways to represent both series and considering both series (can) have SRPG battle systems it seems like a wasted chance. I'm sure it'll be fine and I'll probably play it, but dangle Fire Emblem in front of me and I'll get excited, rip it away and I'll be sad Sad
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 10:05

I more annoyed about the second story being DLC in if for the west.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 10:08

Ayup, that's a load of pish if true. DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next