We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread

Go down 
+18
OrangeRakoon
NintenDUCK
Axis1500
mandlecreed
Dead Lemon
Vidofnir
JayMoyles
Admin
Athrun888
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
masofdas
shanks
Balladeer
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 10:20

If I've said something, sorry but don't think I have to you on the forum Athrun and it's always sad to see some go.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 10:24

...Athrun, what you saw was one annoyed post.  And I'm sorry about that.  I should've held my tongue.

Honestly, it's not been a great time to be a Nintendo fan recently.  No games, miserable sales, half the forum selling their Wii Us.  I was hoping for a good Nintendo Direct to get over that - not great, because to hope for F-Zero/Metroid/whatever would be unrealistic, but good.  To have one, and to see everyone else being happy, was great!  Finally, some happiness!

And then I saw your grumpy anime girl, and I know your penchant for grumpyness and rants, and that lit a fuse.  I overreacted.  Sorry.

But honestly, there's no conspiracy of people wanting to get rid of you.  No cliques, no "masked insults", none that I'm aware of.  I'm not going to want to get rid of the only other cricket fan on this forum, am I!?

We don't want you to leave, never have.  If you want to leave, we'll wish you well, but we'll be sorry to see you go.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 10:47

Balladeer wrote:
No games

No games you want to play as just in October alone 36 games came to Nintendo systems and that's not counting Virtual Console games either with 12 of those 36 scoring a 8 or above on NLife that you can't even say there all rubbish either.

Things like the no game comment is why we got that maybe boring video showing every game coming from Nintendo Enthusiast the other week.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 12:46

Tell that to the people selling their consoles.

Anyways, although the first part of that post was me overreacting, I stand by the second part. Where was Kimishima? Perhaps he didn't appear out of respect for Iwata? But I hope he'll show up in the next one. Needs to get some mannerisms under his belt first, though.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 12:58

Again it's what you like as do we all want Happy Home Designer, the 36 games was on both systems with 3DS getting the most of those 36 or being on both like Binding of Issac which has been on other systems for a while.

That tell people that are selling there Wii U that it has these games well most are on he other systems as well like Guitar Hero Live and they get all the other games, the PS4 on it's own had 43 games in October that you can't blame people getting rid.

But yeah I think there was over reaction from you & me as well as even though what I've been saying about the Wii U recently and how the PS4, XBONE are far better buys it's still a great system.

I don't think we will see much of Kimishima, I hear he's very much going to behind the scenes running the company.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 13:19

No I don't think we'll see much of him if we see him at all ( to which I have a feeling we won't)
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 13:23

Well as the saying goes: right, two wrongs make not. I would explain myself but at the end of the day that's the gist of it and any explanations I can say just feel like excuses to me, I should know better by now of dealing with my years of anger and paranoia than to give in to it. I'm hardly in a position to judge after my dummy spit.

I'll take a temporary leave to let things cool off and return when I've something positive to contribute in a few weeks when I get my Wii U or Xcx releases.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 13:26

I will likely need help on XCX that be great if your back for that as you know about JRPG's and played the first.

On page 8 it is, I put up a mock up of Twilight Princess HD some made, this is the real art in USA at least
Box art that Nintendo is using gives away a spoiler of a 10 year old game:

It's almost (Jim)bob on that mock up

Last edited by masofdas on Fri 13 Nov 2015 - 18:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Jay & Zero)
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 17:17

Way too spoilery.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 17:19

How it box art a spoiler of a game we know is coming.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 17:52

There's a character on the left that you don't see in-game like that for quite some time... I understand. That must mean that the only people that Nintendo expect to play TPHD are people who have already played it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 17:59

I didn't notice it but yeah now you point out, it's a weird as thats going to be what's on store shelves.

Anyway put it as a spoiler now.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 21:44

Double Post

As Jay, Jim, Zero and myself just recorded a direct podcast which is pretty much all Nintendo talk and no over the top #bantz either, that all should be able to listen to our views.

Last edited by masofdas on Fri 13 Nov 2015 - 21:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 21:55

masofdas wrote:
#bantz

no
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 22:37

Cappity Cap Cap loooooves a bit of the #bantz!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_PAe7U3IMs
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 10 EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 8:32

That I Am Bread game looks class. Someone better be porting that. Get a Bread amiibo on the go with a pre-order soundtrack too.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 10 EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 9:06

JayMoyles wrote:
Cappity Cap Cap loooooves a bit of the #bantz!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_PAe7U3IMs

Laughing #bantastic
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 10 EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 10:01

On a side note, all of those Millbob and Jimminy Jim Jim videos are brilliant, especially the unboxing one.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 10 EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 10:27

Oh, I get one of the posts in the Dark Souls topic now! Laughing

Arthrun, don't worry - we're hippy-dippy Nintendo types* here - we don't do cliques because we need all the friends we can get!

*As Nintendo mag fans were once described - in a positive light - by Mr. Matthew Castle.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 10 EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 12:42

Castle is our King. Grin

(a big 'hello' to all the chess players out there!)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 10 EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 12:43

ZeroJones wrote:
Castle is our King. Grin

(a big 'hello' to all the chess players out there!)

Boo this Pac-Man
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 10 EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 14:25

That's a bit harsh on Pac-man. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon 16 Nov 2015 - 14:58

masofdas wrote:
no over the top #bantz

Aw, man, I knew it would be a disaster if I missed the podcast!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon 16 Nov 2015 - 17:32

I would say it's our best yet.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon 16 Nov 2015 - 18:29

It was more under the top #bantz. Cheeky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next