We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own

Go down 
+8
Treesmurf
gjones
Crumpy Andy
Balladeer
The Cappuccino Kid
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
Muss
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 EmptyWed 29 Jun 2022 - 10:10

Buska wrote:
One of the double cherry Marios survived 3D World and got the tattoo to try to differentiate himself from the original, like the beard/ no beard with Will Riker and Thomas Riker.

Or is it a Bender and Flexo situation?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 EmptyThu 4 Aug 2022 - 18:29

It's time for another tierlist.

This time - it's time to rank Fox McCloud and his mates.

Here's my list: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 My-ima10

There were a lot of absolute nobodies on this list that I've never seen before, so that made the bulk of the list easy. Fox, Wolf and Falco are easy S-tiers. The Slippy and Tricky picks are easy choices too. The rest were just gut choices when I saw them, no more than that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 EmptyFri 5 Aug 2022 - 21:04

A fair few of those nobodies got maybe two minutes in Command.  I think some are from the SNES Mini-only Star Fox 2 too: they're real nobodies.  I can't believe you've relegated Katt Monroe and Bill 'The Hatches Are Open!' Grey to Who? rank though!

Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 Screen15

I cut the other comic characters off the end of 'Nobody' because obviously I don't know who they are. The only truly quality characters are edgelord bird and "I Am The Great" Leon, but the other Lylat Wars antagonists were all pretty effective too. Then there's a lot of mediocrity.

I've never played Adventures so didn't think I could rank Scales. I still felt I could rank Krystal (for being disgusting furry-bait) and Tricky (because everybody knows about Tricky). I didn't think I could rank the Command filler either, because I just don't remember them - apart from Slippy's girlfriend. Who, you know. Is Slippy's sodding girlfriend. Says it all.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 EmptySat 6 Aug 2022 - 10:06

Ah yeah I forgot about these!
Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 My-ima12
God, people complain about Adventures, but Command threw so many bloody blank characters at you. I literally don't know who the hand drawn people are. And there was no Cayman from Area 6.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Aug 2022 - 19:30

'F - Beltino' - who was Beltino that he stood out as a shiter even amongst the Command idiots?
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2022 - 23:08

How come I’ve played every Starfox game but only recognise about a third of those characters? Looking at it, the characters are maybe the worst thing about that series – at least in the good games, they’re totally carried by the gameplay, spectacle and music.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 EmptyThu 11 Aug 2022 - 9:41

Balladeer wrote:
'F - Beltino' - who was Beltino that he stood out as a shiter even amongst the Command idiots?

I thought it was the dad from guard, why I've not done these rankings as only played a few of the games.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 Aug 2022 - 21:09

I want to say that Guard Dad is orange-hued, but I don't care enough to look it up.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 EmptySun 14 Aug 2022 - 8:44

Oh did I pick the wrong guy? I know Slippy's dad from StarFox Command was called Beltino, and was like "that's not a real name surely". Apparently so! Oh well, which ever one is Beltino - if I got it wrong that kinda proves the point!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 EmptyMon 15 Aug 2022 - 20:49

No I think you got it! Guard Dad is actually Guard Uncle, I looked it up. I just wondered why Beltino stood out for you as being worthy of dunking on amongst the SFC mess.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Aug 2022 - 13:37

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Looking at it, the characters are maybe the worst thing about that series – at least in the good games, they’re totally carried by the gameplay, spectacle and music.

You know we're doing Sonic characters next now, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Aug 2022 - 20:46

We definitely should. Laughing Also: F-Zero racers. Rate them entirely on their design.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 EmptyThu 6 Oct 2022 - 12:46

Buskalilly wrote:
I'll be all over this because I've never bounced off a Platinum game :p

masofdas wrote:
Think I only bounced off Astral Chain

Here's the link to the list I used

Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 My-ima10

More I've not played than I thought, and this list is missing Babylon's Fall (Platinum was listed on the DioField website when the game was announced but nothing since) which would be in did not play and soon no one will be able to like with the Korra game.

My NieR Automata Switch should be here today which I'll move up when I do play it and same for MGRR that I have installed on my Deck ready to go.

Then of course Bayonetta 3 to be added in.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 EmptyThu 6 Oct 2022 - 15:16

Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 Platti10

Today I learned there was a third & fourth Veiwtiful Joe game.

I've also got a fair few not played but out of those the ones I'd only really want to play are: God Hand, Transformers, Turtles, Nier & Metal Gear Rising.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 EmptyThu 6 Oct 2022 - 22:43

Yall ready for the most offensive list you'll see on Platinum?

Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 My-ima13

The amusing thing here is I've owned 8 of the games in that Stone list and either not played or sold off at some point. On the ones I've actually played, Madworld is enjoyable enough but besides the art style has no standout features. Bayonetta I'm certain I'll enjoy more when I eventually give it another go, think I played it during a "if I can't get all the trophies then I won't bother" phase which I've allowed to ruin games for me in the past. Viewtiful Joe I've always had a soft spot for and if I was better at it I'd have ranked it higher and finally Okami is in my top 10 games of all time so, yeah I like that one a lot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Oct 2022 - 19:54

Okami is a belter, Star Fox Zero is less a metal and more one of the toxic gases in Group 7 or something, and otherwise I shouldn't be allowed to comment on this one so I won't.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 EmptyTue 11 Oct 2022 - 19:53

I’ve bounced off so many of these games. It’s only really the two Bayonetta games and the first two Viewtiful Joe games that I’ve seen through. Most of the others seemed pretty all right from what I played, I'm not really sure why they didn't keep my interest.

Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble is a strong contender for the most annoying game of all time.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 EmptySat 22 Oct 2022 - 14:38

Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 My-ima13
I... uh... just wanted to join in I think
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 EmptySun 23 Oct 2022 - 9:31

The rankings in this thread have been too mad for me to ignore this one

Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 My-ima11
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 Oct 2022 - 19:38

Oh heck, I forgot that Infinite Space was a Platinum job! That'd get gold from me, lovely little undersold game.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 EmptyFri 3 Feb 2023 - 23:21

As this, thread is a favourite of the forum, and I've been playing two games in a series recently, with one I just finished and the other on about chapter 24. Why not rank the Fire Emblem series, also I get to annoy Andy, so what's not to love?

Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 My-ima11

My Tier list of S to D at least is the order I'd likely put them in, part from Birthright & Conquest they can be on equal footing unless I get around to replaying them and do find one better than then the other. I could maybe move Heroes up, as I did finish the game at the time of launch, though been a lot of content since then that feel only played a little amount of it.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 EmptySat 4 Feb 2023 - 9:15

masofdas wrote:
Why not rank the Fire Emblem series?
Because you didn't include a link.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 EmptySat 4 Feb 2023 - 10:13

One link https://tiermaker.com/create/fire-emblem-games-15489016 for you Mr Lilly.

Looking back at my Platinum Games list, I would put Bayonetta 3 as Gold with W101 and Babylon's Fall all the way up in Silver with Transformers, TMNT and View Joe.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 EmptySat 4 Feb 2023 - 10:20

The definitive guide Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 My-ima12
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 EmptySat 4 Feb 2023 - 10:32

Even though I said to annoy you, but your list might be right'ish as your S rank I've not played, and same with ya B that I can't rank them higher than not played/played a little. I really should though, the digital ones not sure if I want to drag out the Wii U for them, meaning it's Path, Dawn and Echoes (I did start and want a 3DS game after Fire Emblem Fates Revelation) that could get played.

As Awakening was the first I played in the series and thought it was amazing, it's my favourite 3DS game etc that from the FE games I've played it is S tier then all the rest get compared to that. That's why Engage a little lower for me and Fates Rev a little higher.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next