We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?

Go down 
+35
OrangeRakoon
gjones
oldschool
SquidgyGoat
Xelviar
JayMoyles
Cube
Rum
mandlecreed
Buskalilly
Jimbob
Solve My Maze
fronkhead
Crumpy Andy
awesomedude
Kieron
nupkin
Silver light
NintenDUCK
SuperPaperLink
Axis1500
Athrun888
beemoh
Dusty Knackers
Treesmurf
Fancy Fancy
Admin
ZeroSuitSamus2
masofdas
shanks
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Vidofnir
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 7 EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013 - 16:21

Still playing Apollo Justice here. Finding him a lot less likeable than Phoenix Wright, although Phoenix himself is making a very impressive cameo. And I'm enjoying Ema. And Klavier, funnily enough, although he has nothing on Edgeworth or Godot.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 7 EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013 - 16:57

ZeroJones wrote:
Stu_the_great wrote:
Theatrhythm is ace, isn't it? I got hooked on the Chaos Shrine's Dark Note songs last time I played. Excited for Curtain Call?
In order: yes. Some of the actions are a bit sensitive to me but it's certainly my favourite rhythm game. That the music is so good probably helps.

Yeah, I had a period of being deeply into the Chaos Shrine, but when I learned that there were theoretically millions of Dark Notes the appeal waned. I've beaten just shy of 60 at the moment.

As for Curtain Call, well... I'm struggling to see what else they can do with the idea, now (presumably) the best choons have already been used.

~~~
I heard a few remixes in the trailer for Curtain Call, and the same thought occurred to me. I'd still like to see what the game has to offer, though. I also spotted that a couple of the input commands had been tinkered with slightly.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 7 EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013 - 20:00

...You know, I think the Phoenix Wright might be my favourite franchise ever. Above Pokémon, Zelda, Mario... It just hasn't put a foot wrong so far, and I'm four-and-a-bit games in.

In other words, I'm playing Miles Edgeworth. Quite apart from Edgeworth being brilliant, his "Eureka!" shout is brilliantly camp. Which fits the lacy clothing and inability to recognise feminine interest down to a t...
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 7 EmptyTue 1 Oct 2013 - 3:01

I'm still toying around with Scribblenauts unmasked in the hopes that I can figure out if I can actually give Batman a green lantern ring or maybe a yellow power ring (fear)
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 7 EmptySun 6 Oct 2013 - 15:04

It's been a mix between Darumeshi Sports Shop (I'll make a thread about this at some point, as it's one of Nintendo's more interesting gems in recent times), Monster Hunter 4 and Etrian Odyssey IV.

I've actually had to put Etrian Odyssey IV back in its case because it's so compelling and amazing in general. I thought GC summed it up extremely well when they said it "doesn’t so much demand your time as steal it away without your permission." So yes, banning myself from it until I have a lot of free time.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 7 EmptySun 6 Oct 2013 - 15:12

fronkhead wrote:
...Darumeshi Sports Shop (I'll make a thread about this at some point, as it's one of Nintendo's more interesting gems in recent times)...
It's never ever going to come out in the West, is it? Not with a name like that. Neutral 
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 7 EmptySun 6 Oct 2013 - 15:30

Balladeer wrote:
fronkhead wrote:
...Darumeshi Sports Shop (I'll make a thread about this at some point, as it's one of Nintendo's more interesting gems in recent times)...
It's never ever going to come out in the West, is it?  Not with a name like that. Neutral 
Sad I really hope it does. It being download only might help (Chibi Robo Photography seems to be making the leap here), and there isn't much text in it. Guess it depends on how popular baseball is...anyone?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 7 EmptySun 6 Oct 2013 - 15:32

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 7 Tumbleweed
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 7 EmptyMon 7 Oct 2013 - 4:44

Played the Phoenix Wright dual destinies demo the other night & absolutely loved it, now I must get the first two DS games before I play this new one.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 7 EmptyMon 7 Oct 2013 - 5:55

The_Jaster wrote:
Played the Phoenix Wright dual destinies demo the other night & absolutely loved it, now I must get the first two DS games before I play this new one.
I played it up to the first OBJECTION then stopped. I'll wait for the real deal now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 7 EmptySat 12 Oct 2013 - 3:28

Steamworld dig - a really clever game that slots neatly into the category of the best that 3ds e shop has to offer.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 7 EmptySat 12 Oct 2013 - 9:06

Pokemon X, I need to try the demo of PW:DD and look at this steamworld dig also checkout all my streetpasses in animal crossing but pokemon.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 7 EmptySat 12 Oct 2013 - 9:24

Stu_the_great wrote:
ZeroJones wrote:
Stu_the_great wrote:
Theatrhythm is ace, isn't it? I got hooked on the Chaos Shrine's Dark Note songs last time I played. Excited for Curtain Call?
In order: yes. Some of the actions are a bit sensitive to me but it's certainly my favourite rhythm game. That the music is so good probably helps.

Yeah, I had a period of being deeply into the Chaos Shrine, but when I learned that there were theoretically millions of Dark Notes the appeal waned. I've beaten just shy of 60 at the moment.

As for Curtain Call, well... I'm struggling to see what else they can do with the idea, now (presumably) the best choons have already been used.

~~~
I heard a few remixes in the trailer for Curtain Call, and the same thought occurred to me. I'd still like to see what the game has to offer, though. I also spotted that a couple of the input commands had been tinkered with slightly.
Remixes! Of course. Duh! Curtain Call will be one to watch but won't be a day one unless I'm persuaded otherwise.

As for what I'm playing right now, I appear to have a copy of Pokémon X. My favourite part so far?

Pokémon X early game:
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 7 EmptySat 12 Oct 2013 - 12:00

Pokemon X and Y
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 7 EmptySat 12 Oct 2013 - 23:34

Pokemon Y with the ocassional Animal Crossing
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Oct 2013 - 23:10

Dream Team Bros which I'm not enjoying as much as I expected due to the constant streams of text I already know about from previous M&L games.

Also playing Animal Crossing for longer periods than usual, it helps that the end of the year is always my favourite time in Animal Crossing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Oct 2013 - 23:19

More Animal Crossing for me, and I also had my first go on Aero Porter this afternoon. I can see why some people may love it, but I don't think it's for me.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Oct 2013 - 23:59

Stu_the_great wrote:
More Animal Crossing for me, and I also had my first go on Aero Porter this afternoon. I can see why some people may love it, but I don't think it's for me.
I feel the same way about Aero Porter. Something different, but I just didn't enjoy it very much. Too stressful?

~

Animal Crossing still gets played most days, but most of my 3DS time is going on Luigi's Mansion 2 (which, unbelievably, I just sort of dingied when it came out) and Gardenscapes (an eShop title on sale for two quid, which I've got to say is reasonably well done - a pleasantish surprise).
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 7 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 9:57

Good to see you getting back into LM2, Cappa!  Still the best game on the 3DS in my opinion. Grin 
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 7 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 10:00

BallaDEER wrote:
Good to see you getting back into LM2, Cappa!  Still the best game on the 3DS in my opinion. Grin 
I honestly don't know what I stopped playing it. It just oozes class - yet that it isn't my favourite game on the 3DS just goes to demonstrate how good it's library of games has become.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 7 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 10:00

cough * fire emblem * cough
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 7 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 10:01

Yes, I'm sure that's TKC's, i.e. Mr. I Don't Like JRPGs', favourite game on the 3DS. Tongue
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 7 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 10:26

Its not a JRPG its a TRPG bazinga
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 7 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 11:07

I've actually got Fire Emblem on the 'to play' pile. That was my Too Many Games freebie. The eShop demo was good, I have to say, and I really do intend on getting round to it someday.

Luigi's Mansion 2 for now, though. Just up to the third boss.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 7 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 11:24

What's a TRPG? A Terrible Role-Playing Game? (cracks self up)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?
Page 7 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next