We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?

Go down 
+34
Raxicori
EofGizmo
Muss
OrangeRakoon
DarrenK
Fastpie
kitsuneyo
Zaphod_B
Rum
Bampi
Cube
Athrun888
nupkin
oldschool
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
beemoh
Treesmurf
Buskalilly
Vidofnir
Sentinator
Crumpy Andy
mandlecreed
fronkhead
shanks
wenywoowoo
NintenDUCK
Solve My Maze
Dusty Knackers
Axis1500
Admin
Balladeer
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 22 EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 21:32

That's a belting avatar, Rum. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 22 EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 21:34

It seemed the logical successor to my longstanding Okami one.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 22 EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 21:44

Athrun888 wrote:
Anyone else have those phases in Mario Kart online where it feels like everybody is out to get you and the moment you get hit by something you proceed to get hit by fifty red shells, a bomb, several stars, and then a blue shell before falling off the track?  And it happens over several races?  

Every time I play Mario Kart I have one race like that and it throws me for the remainder. Hissy fit
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
EofGizmo
FMK Tagline
EofGizmo

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 22 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 9:40

I've finally picked up Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze so im playing that at the moment. Didn't play Returns and im really enjoying it so far!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 22 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 9:42

Glad to hear it, EofGizmo!  Best soundtrack on the console bar none. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 22 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 19:02

Yeah! It's much for fun to play than its predecessor, also.

I've nearly finished Earthbound Beginnings / Mother / Earthbound 0 / Mother 3 -2 / Mother 1. I'm just worried about the Last Boss Bullshit that stopped me from finishing PMTTYD... but I do love the game's quirkiness.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 22 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 19:36

Great grandmother.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 22 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 20:56

Jimbob wrote:
Yeah! It's much for fun to play than its predecessor, also.

I've nearly finished Earthbound Beginnings / Mother / Earthbound 0 / Mother 3 -2 / Mother 1. I'm just worried about the Last Boss Bullshit that stopped me from finishing PMTTYD... but I do love the game's quirkiness.

If I remember rightly, there was not so much Last Boss Bullshit but more Final Area Horseshit... so look out for that!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 22 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 21:01

Oh I've made it past the Final Area Bullshit a couple of times (including an own goal when I warped to Magicant after getting the penultimate part of the song). Time to make use of battle escape PSI, methinks... whether this ends up in Last Game You Finished or Last Game You Didn't Finish, I'm not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 22 EmptyThu 10 Mar 2016 - 19:52

Downloaded Star Ghost earlier and I have this to report: it's a nice but fairly basic shmup, sort of a cross between R-Type and Geometry Wars. You control your craft like the rocket barrel stages in Donkey Kong Returns/Tropical Freeze, so you're constantly having to watch your on-screen height to aim in the right places. In addition to that, your power-ups are on a time limit that you have to keep replenishing by collecting items. It's not much to look at but I could see myself getting into it.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 22 EmptyThu 10 Mar 2016 - 20:13

I was really, really getting into Bayonetta 2 - which I've been meaning to play for about eighteen months - but to my annoyance I got a Wii U Disc Error right in the middle of a boss fight. It's not worked since. I'm clueless as to why. So that's that humped.

So I've gone back to...Animal Crossing amiibo Festival. Again, I'm clueless as to why.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 22 EmptyThu 10 Mar 2016 - 22:08

Man, that sucks! I assume you've tried all the usual taking it out, giving it a nice wipe down?
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 22 EmptyMon 14 Mar 2016 - 22:09

Sorry to hear that, Cappa. If Dr. Drunka's recommendation doesn't work, GAME might be able to fix the disc, maybe? Good luck with it, either way!

As for me, a few steps of progress on Xenoblade Chronicles. When I last played it, my team had decided to become hoboes. Now they've taken shelter in a cave before going out to look for a nice bench and some cider. My 'other' game, though, is up for grabs. Within the last eighty minutes I've played bits of Faxanadu, Golden Sun, MothEarthBound Beginnings and Star Ghost. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 22 EmptyMon 14 Mar 2016 - 22:55

ZeroJones wrote:
My 'other' game, though, is up for grabs. Within the last eighty minutes I've played bits of Faxanadu, Golden Sun, MothEarthBound Beginnings and Star Ghost. Shocked

Blimey. I'd say Mother because I've actually finished it... but I wish I'd persevered with Faxanadu, having bought it on a whim for the Wii VC. I just always seemed to have Not Enough Golds, and then was beaten to a pulp any time I left a town.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 22 EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 6:50

As Zero knows, I actually came across a similar problem with my MK8 disc. Every time I try to select the Special Cup, the game would freeze on me. Any other cup seems to be fine. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 22 EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 10:49

Got tempted and downloaded Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut. I'm a big sucker for Director's Cuts at the best of times and the only thing I can remember about the game is its super confusing first area, so here we are! Initial impressions are that WayForward have done precious little with the in-game graphics, although the character stills on the talky bits are as swish as a greased Rolls-Royce (I don't know - I've not got much sleep recently).
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 22 EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 10:53

I sort of enjoyed Pirate's Curse, so let me know how it goes Zero. At least the boobs stay inside the screen this time. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 22 EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 14:21

There'll be more written about Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut later but let's just say that you've already got the better game. It feels very similar to the original DSiWare version, so all it has going for it is that it's pretty cheap compared to similar experiences. I can't give it a whole-hearted recommendation, although I can say it was a nice diversion for a few hours.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 22 EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 14:30

Got my Wii U downloading all the humble stuff but I don't know if it's just me as I barely use the Wii U and other systems OS being better but I think my Wii U might be dying as it took maybe a good few minutes to get to the UI and has struggled to really do anything.

I'm yet to try SFZ which I'm planning to do today along with Lost Reavers, hopefully it's just OS stuff and the slowness of the system doesn't affected anything else.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 22 EmptyMon 2 May 2016 - 10:06

My Wii U playtime is divided between Star Fox Zero, Asdivine Hearts and the Runbow DLC. The latter has nearly run out - just the new boss at this stage. The midder (there most be a proper word for that) is a pretty crude RPG that comes to the console from mobiles. That said, it's spinning a nice little yarn. The former remains top entertainment. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 22 EmptySat 7 May 2016 - 22:28

Dontcha just love it when some hacker turns up in Mario Kart 8 and spams red shells from the back of the pack constantly?
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 22 EmptySat 14 May 2016 - 11:54

No. Winky Face

Having got the credits for Pokken Tournament, I've started on the Wii U Humble Bundle games (oh yes I did!) by beginning Shantae and the Pirate's Curse. It's not as pixelated as Risky's Revenge - the 3DS must have higher resolution than the DS, or something - but it doesn't look as good as it could. No matter; it's a great little game regardless, and I could always play on the GamePad. Other games that've got my intetest include Asdivine Hearts, but only just, and Golden Sun, because I've made a sliver of progress in the Tree Dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 22 EmptySat 14 May 2016 - 15:18

Oh, they weren't getting red shells from the items! They were throwing them from the moment the race started!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 22 EmptyThu 19 May 2016 - 16:29

Starfox zero, which I'm really enjoying despite the controls having a big learning curve & the only thing that was mind numbingly boring was that gyrowing only level so I hope they don't pop up too much.

Also I don't think I'll ever tire of putting on the breaks/doing a loop de loop then taking out targets who were on my tail, oh and slow mo fly bys when you come close to colliding wtih other pilots like Pigma etc.

Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 22 EmptyFri 20 May 2016 - 11:57

Really getting in to Mario Maker again lately, there are some cracking community creations out there that show off the beauty of the game and how you can create things that make the levels unlike anything from the series before it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?
Page 22 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next