We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc

Go down 
+9
The_Jaster
Balladeer
beemoh
Buskalilly
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
Cube
JayMoyles
masofdas
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 9 EmptyTue 28 Feb 2023 - 6:54

If I had a pal here in Nagano who was gonna pick it up day-and-date and we could play together regularly, I'd be keen for either SF or Tekken. To play solo, online or maybe in the ocassional session with y'all or when I have friends round . . . I'm not into fighting games enough.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 9 EmptySun 2 Apr 2023 - 16:03

Tekken 8 was the one least on my radar of the numerous upcoming fighters (KoF XIII is even coming back) but this past week we've seemingly got more character trailers including Jun Kazama who is playable in the mainline game for the first time since Tekken 2

Also been a few hands on previews and after listening to the KF one, I'm more keen than I was. If all these fighters can be spread out nicely (June SF6, Sep T8, Feb MK12 for instance), could see me getting the big three and hope to see maybe Andy & Jay (Muss might even make a round or two) on as well.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 9 EmptyMon 3 Apr 2023 - 9:25

I know it doesn't seem like it with all the character trailers but Tekken 8 is apparently a year away from release.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 9 EmptyMon 3 Apr 2023 - 10:11

Really, how previews talking be out soon. Maybe switch T8 and MK12 on what's coming and when, still lot's of fighters.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 9 EmptyMon 3 Apr 2023 - 10:57

The official line is "out fiscal 2023 or later" so it could technically make this year but I've been watching a lot of Maximilian dood/YoVideogames lately and they seem to reckon it'll be in 2024.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 9 EmptyTue 4 Apr 2023 - 23:35

Oh that's weird- like Mas, I assumed it was imminent.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 9 EmptyThu 6 Apr 2023 - 13:45

Yep especially when you see previews of Star Wars which out this month, same with Advance Wars, yet this might be next year.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 9 EmptySat 13 May 2023 - 11:29

My boy is back

Also seems MK12 won't be 12 but Mortal Kombat 1 and the second reboot which I'm not sure how I feel about then again Mortal Kombat (9) was 12 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 9 EmptyTue 16 May 2023 - 10:27

I mean, a franchise that is about the characters brutally killing one another presumably needs to reboot regularly.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 9 EmptyThu 18 May 2023 - 14:33

Not far off and from the trailer seems to be a sequel due to Fire God Liu Kang and a reboot of the universe he's made.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 9 EmptyTue 6 Jun 2023 - 15:28

SF6 is really fucking good, lads.

I'm impressed by how much they've learned since the disastrous SFV launch. There's substantial single player content that mercifully isn't a three hour movie that takes itself too seriously interspersed with a couple of fights. There's an effort to actual welcome new players to the game with a reworked control scheme option and some really robust tutorials both in the main single player mode and in the training mode itself.

Online has been smooth too - I'm pretty sure it's rollback netcode that they're using and besides one person who I am convinced was playing on a laptop parked outside his mate's house leeching their WiFi, all my matches have been buttery smooth.

There's a lot of charm to this game and that's not something I could have said about SFV.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 9 EmptyTue 6 Jun 2023 - 17:03

I talked about it a lot on PoW as even though now PS5 says played for about 11hrs, feel only touched the service due to playing World Tour and not a lot else.

Like I'll do arcade mode with each fighter to see who I like, surprisingly Ken at the moment from what I have played, to then take online to get beaten every fight like Jas against Jay.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 9 EmptyTue 6 Jun 2023 - 18:42

Aye that was a really rough first way to introduce myself to the game. Laughing

Despite that I'm really enjoying my time with it as well, right now I'm mainly trying out World tour, checking the character guides to see who I actually like to play & have done a couple of the 5 stage arcade stories.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 9 EmptyWed 7 Jun 2023 - 12:27

I've spent a lot of time in World Tour - it's got a lot more meat to it than I expected. It's also where you unlock the second costumes for each fighter without having to spend actual money on them, so I reckon I'll be plugging away at it for a good while.

I've also been fighting in the Battle Hub too. It's a weird way to do battles, but it's somewhat endearing sitting down at an arcade cabinet and waiting for challengers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 9 EmptyThu 8 Jun 2023 - 9:59

JayMoyles wrote:
It's a weird way to do battles, but it's somewhat endearing sitting down at an arcade cabinet and waiting for challengers.
When it works, though, that's the dream scenario.
You know what's annoying? A lot of arcades have machines side-by-side, but when you and a friend sit at one each and choose multiplayer, the standard setting is to search online, not to play with the person next to you.
On two different occassions, one with Tekken and one with SF, I've sat down with someone and rather than play eachother, I've been paired with some whizz kid and they've found a scrub to bully.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 9 EmptyThu 8 Jun 2023 - 10:06

No you were playing each other they were the whizz kid and you the scrub.

Last edited by masofdas on Thu 8 Jun 2023 - 10:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 9 EmptyThu 8 Jun 2023 - 10:09

Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 9 Breaking-bad-walter-white
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 9 EmptyFri 9 Jun 2023 - 11:15

MK1 is also looking pretty good from the gameplay
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 9 EmptyWed 23 Aug 2023 - 0:42

We now have a release date for Tekken 8. Thumbs Up!

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 9 EmptyWed 23 Aug 2023 - 7:48

That's near my birthday, so will likely pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9