We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread

Go down 
+18
OrangeRakoon
NintenDUCK
Axis1500
mandlecreed
Dead Lemon
Vidofnir
JayMoyles
Admin
Athrun888
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
masofdas
shanks
Balladeer
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 21:12

Will anybody be about for some live chat on Skype during the Fire Emblem Direct? I'll be online tomorrow if any FE fans want to get mildly hyped with me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 21:15

I can be and if rumors are true then I will be hyped.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 21:20

No spoilerino, please!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 15:33

Back, so we are! Set chronometers for 11pm on 12th April. Cool Keen to learn more about ARMS - you can keep your Splatoon 2 until it's called 'Spla2n'. Although that does make it sound exactly like the original. Er. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 17:13

They have to be dropping release dates for these eh? Obviously a bit more information (single player modes etc) for both will probably be a thing as well.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 17:16

ARMS is meant to be Spring, so not long in till that releases and without much information around, so a update in a Direct makes sense. Same goes for Splatoon which is Summer and if they don't do now, E3 be here and can't see Nintendo pulling a it's out in two weeks time with that game.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 20:10

Woohoo? Neither are showstoppers for me, although I'll likely pick both up. Like Jas, I'd like to see a bit more of the campaign for both. ARMS needs some substance to it if it'll spring off the shelves.

I'm not sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 21:30

Not sure I'll be on watching this live, but I'm looking forward to both of these games. I'm only really looking for a release date when it comes to Splatoon, but more detailed info about Arms would be welcome. I've basically only had the original, awesome, trailer for the game and Treesmurf's positive feedback about a demo to go off of up until this point. Not that I've been digging for info mind.

What I'd love to have in addition to stuff about Splatoon & Arms is a sneaky reveal of a somewhat distant - winter 2017 or 2018 perhaps - Nintendo game that we don't know about yet. Yes, that's greedy, but I'd love to have another game to look forward to in the future now that Arms (shortly) and MK8 (very shortly) are about to hit the shelves. Totally not expecting an announcement, but it'd be a treat.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 21:52

I'd like to get a tease of something new, but with E3 pretty soon they'd probably be smarter to wait.

After recording and editing Monster Mash, maybe with some games in there as well, I'll definitely be up at 11 on Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 22:23

Yep, let's not get our hopes up: the new stuff will be saved for E3. Any further details on SMO too. I'd just like to see some Ever Oasis details myself.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 22:31

Like I say, not expecting anythingof that regard. Had no idea e3 was coming up, bollocks at tracking game events!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 22:35

Muss wrote:
Like I say, not expecting anythingof that regard. Had no idea e3 was coming up, bollocks at tracking game events!
It's the same time every year mate and will be when I'm next on holiday.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 22:53

It's not like it's next week or anything, we are a month or two out, but podcasts and that have started to have rumblings.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 23:37

Drunkalilly wrote:
It's not like it's next week or anything, we are a month or two out, but podcasts and that have started to have rumblings.

HD Rumblings, perhaps. Cool

Well up for more Ever Oasis and Pikmin 3DS details at this stage, and knowing more about ARMS is important to me too.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 0:44

Drunkalilly wrote:

Ah, that'll be why it caught me off guard. I enjoy the Nintendo Direct formats. Always concise, entertaining and informative. E3, on the other hand, presents itself as a rambling load of shite that starts at silly o'clock and seems to have curated all the people who used to dance for any song regardless of its genre during Top of the Pops into its crowd. It's the coverage of E3, via websites I use and word of mouth, that interests me and never E3 itself, which is probably why I always forget about it.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 9:55

I'm a sucker for getting dragged into hype, but you're not wrong. For the past couple years, Nintendo have replaced the whoopin' hollerin' live show with what was essentially a Nintendo Direct at E3, with live game streams afterwards. There's is the way, I feel.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 17:19

I know it's 2 months out and like I said I've got it off as holiday, which I've always had, so might be the reason why I remember it.

But to me if you're into games this should be like Easter, you know it's coming Juneish ever year.

I feel Sony has it down last year on the way it should be done if you're doing a conference, which was just trailer after trailer then stop to bring Kojima out then trailer after trailer, with none of the dancing or some guy going this is my game look at me play it.

Only problem last year was how they ended it which was likely due to real world events even though Sony it wasn't but they weren't going to say yeah we planed to show Read Dead Redemption 2.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 17:27

ZeroJones wrote:
Drunkalilly wrote:

HD Rumblings, perhaps. Cool

Well up for more Ever Oasis and Pikmin 3DS details at this stage, and knowing more about ARMS is important to me too.

I completely forgot about Pikmin 3ds, so I'm well up for seeing more of that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 19:02

I absolutely love Pikmin with my entire heart and soul . . . but I forget the 3DS one exists every time someone mentions it! It's like The Silence from Doctor Who, I only know about it while I'm looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 20:37

That's a brilliant way of describing it! It was Chibi-Robo: Zip Lash, I reckon (beyond the obvious, i.e. the Switch). If it'd been good, we'd have been more up for the 2Dification of other beloved franchises. It wasn't, so we're indifferent.

As for E3, nah, I'm still going to be hyped for that. Nintendo have enough good showings (2014) among the bad (2015) to keep me hyped, and like Drunka I enjoy being so. Heck, we'll see more of SMO, which is enough to get my ichor pumping!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 4:59

I may allow myself a portion of hype for this year's E3. Both Nintendo's consoles are at points in their lifespans where whatever's next for them could be really interesting. That does mean that leaks will be more annoying than ever, though. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 17:33

FIVE AND A HALF HOURS UNTIL THE FROG SHOW!!!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 17:52

Can't wait to see more from FROGS.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 22:23

Have you bought tickets to The Frog Show?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 23:36

Yeah, that all looks alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next